It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

House of 1000 Corpses is the worst movie I've seen in a while

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2003 @ 04:24 AM
link   
yes, I know it's a "homage" to b grade horror movies. but, this movie was engineered from start to finish to be crap, and it shows. the best lousy b movies don't start out intended to be lousy, it just happens along the way. the most satisfying ending for this movie would have been if every character involved, all of them, died a hideous death. especially the blonde girl with the awful laugh. I sincerely hope she never appears in another movie. it ended with a question mark after "the end", and that disturbs me highly. should Rob Zombie make a sequel to this movie, or for that matter, any other movie, I will personally track him down and beat him with a baseball bat for the good of all cinema.

[Edited on 11/3/2003 by MorningtonCrescent]

posted on Nov, 3 2003 @ 06:51 AM
link   
I watched it for like the first 15 minutes and I turned it off. It blows.

posted on Nov, 3 2003 @ 09:30 AM
link   
what exactly is it about ive never seen it

posted on Nov, 3 2003 @ 05:11 PM
link   
and so was cabin feaver:bnghd:

posted on Nov, 3 2003 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Rob Zombie He rocks!! But yes the movie made me fall asleep and dream of nothing related to it..booooring and pointless and certainly NOT scarey!

posted on Nov, 3 2003 @ 05:42 PM
link   
U SUCK .... U ALL SUCK !!! That movie #ing rocked. It was funny, I watched it, and I loved it. No love for you poor bastard's !!! :bash:
:bnghd:

posted on Nov, 3 2003 @ 06:20 PM
link   
it sucked and rob zombie sucks. he needs to stick to the one thing that he sucks the least at and that is music. he should be banned from making movies.

posted on Nov, 3 2003 @ 07:07 PM
link   
ahh this film i notice a poster on ats/bts has the clown guy as their avatar. it was alrite i downloaded it this evening althou the blondes were pretty damn annoying but the clown man was funny lol

posted on Nov, 5 2003 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by MorningtonCrescent
I will personally track him down and beat him with a baseball bat for the good of all cinema.

[Edited on 11/3/2003 by MorningtonCrescent]

HAHA

I don't think you'd stand a chance, rob zombie rules

posted on Nov, 6 2003 @ 09:30 AM
link   
It couldn't be as bad as Troll 2. That movie blew hard.

posted on Nov, 7 2003 @ 08:06 PM
link   
i loved the movie. i thought it had every element rob zombie tried to convey and then some.

its not suppose to be scary per se. i see it as more of a homage to horror movies and b movies. i think its great but what do i know?

captain spauling is ONLY in my avatar....

posted on Nov, 7 2003 @ 08:33 PM
link   
yay ur the person with the clown guy as ur avatar lol that bit when the robbers come into the store is funny.

posted on Jan, 29 2004 @ 08:37 PM
link   
I loved this flick I heard they are coming out with part 2

posted on Jan, 29 2004 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Amuk
I loved this flick I heard they are coming out with part 2

House of a 1001 Corpses? or
House of a 1002 Corpses for part 2?

[Edited on 29-1-2004 by dreamlandmafia]

new topics

top topics