It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Body Building

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2006 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Hello!

I would like to have some conversations with those members doing hardcore body building, and don't use anabolic steroids, or any products affecting workout, like hormone- products.

Anybody doing body building seriously among members? Feel free to post. 'd love to see a pic of your muscles if possible.

posted on Aug, 27 2006 @ 09:40 AM
link   
I wouldn't say I'm near competition shape, but I've started training seriously again. In college I was about 240 or so, lean but not ripped. I've been training again for almost a year and gotten back a good portion of my muscle, but I'm significantly leaner and lifting differently now.

I've never had to use anything crazy like roids to put on size. I've found it's more important to identify what type of routines your body reacts best to, eat plenty of protien, and get the right amounts of rest. My idea build would be something akin to a prowrestler named Lance Storm (Google him if your curious).

Unlike when I was in college, I've been taking pictures so I could get a before/after type thing. Maybe once I get to the level I want to be at again I'll share them.

-Steve

new topics

join