It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chat button no workie

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2006 @ 11:41 AM
link   
The chat button no longer takes me to the Chat applet... has this been addressed? Is the Chat function no longer available? Or is there just a wee lil problem with the code.... All it does for me is reload whatever page im currently on.... Is anyone else having this problem.... I only ask cause im at work and bored to death... with no ats chat im not sure what to do with myself.
'

Thanks

posted on Aug, 26 2006 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Works fine for me, I just checked it.

Maybe try updating your version of flash.

Or maybe you're banned from chat for some reason?

Those are the only two suggestions I can think of, off the top of my head.

posted on Aug, 26 2006 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Elsenorpompom saidI only ask cause im at work and bored to death... with no ats chat im not sure what to do with myself.

I guess work is out of the question

I just tried it and it works fine, I'm sure you know this but just in case, chat will only work going through ATS not BTS or PTS

posted on Aug, 26 2006 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Try going to www.abovetopsecret.com... and use that. The first time I clicked it, it crashed every window I had open of Firefox. The second time it worked ok for me.

posted on Aug, 26 2006 @ 12:03 PM
link   
yeah i tried again... havent been banned from chat... and it is still just reloading my pages... have updated flash.... its like it doesnt even open the link... i will try zaps link... thanks you all

posted on Aug, 26 2006 @ 12:55 PM
link   
As stated above, make sure your trying to Log into chat from ATS. For months I had the problem, but I was trying from BTS.

posted on Aug, 26 2006 @ 01:03 PM
link   
delete cookies and on/offline content ect,

has anything changed from your original set up? new comp or anything?

[edit on 26-8-2006 by asala]

posted on Aug, 26 2006 @ 01:10 PM
link   
BTS chat link doesn't work, due to abuse long ago when chat was temporarily taken away.

However the ATS and PTS chat links should work.

enjoy your day

-Lyssie McGuire

worst fotochop evar.

posted on Aug, 26 2006 @ 06:24 PM
link   
See that your now in chat

posted on Aug, 27 2006 @ 02:53 AM
link   
cool, but will bts link ever be fixed, not that i use it, i use the direct link, like a pro.

sincerely,

lyssie mcguire

posted on Aug, 27 2006 @ 04:13 AM
link   
this sucks i need to have 200 posts to be able to access the chat area. dont mind my 2 liners in lame threads!

top topics

join