It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Falcon Lake 1967 Encounter. Man gets burned by a landed UFO.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2006 @ 08:42 AM
link   
I looked this case up because I just purchased the Unsolved Mysteries UFO files DVD and it has this particular case on it. It happened in Falcon Lake, Ontario in 1967. It must be one of the ost credible cases out there to date, right up there with Zamora and the hills. This guy was an amature geologist at the time and was out in the woods looking for rocks and quartz. But what he saw that day would scar him for life, literaly. He was a witness of a landed Flying Saucer which he then porceded to get closer and touch it. The Flying Saucer then lifted off burning him badly in the process.

See story here

summary here

Please read the whole story and if possible try nad obtain the Unsolved Mysteries UFO file DVD set. It is the Bomb!
It is well documented and presented in a most professional maner.

[edit on 26-8-2006 by Cabanman]

posted on Aug, 26 2006 @ 11:31 AM
link   
I have never heard of this event....but very awesome story..id say that this is a very crediable story as well.....With all the documentation that went on...Great post and thank you for your story i give it 2

posted on Aug, 26 2006 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Yeah me neither. But like I said, I just purchased the Unsolved Mysteries UFO files and this is one of the cases that is covered. when you see the actual video of the story, you percieve the man's genuine intentions and honesty. Could he have made it all up? Probably, but he sure does not project it in his interview.

I say he is the real deal

[edit on 26-8-2006 by Cabanman]

posted on Aug, 26 2006 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Sounds like he got a reasonable amount of radiation poisoning to make him sick - would explain the burn marks through his clothes as well if it was radioactive steam.

Great case, the guy sounds and looks legit, and just like Travis walton, he was way out in the boonies when he met this thing.

Cheers for the link dude, great site.

Toc

posted on Aug, 26 2006 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Any man with half a brain would stay away from the back of 747 engines. Why would you go after a craft you don't have any clue about their propulsion system? I tell you sometimes, common sense is not so common...

top topics

join