It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New classified B2 bomber info

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2006 @ 06:37 AM
link   
Hmmm, don't know, except that it looks like the cameraman suffers from Parkinsons disease.

posted on Oct, 15 2006 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Low Orbit
www.youtube.com...

do you think this video that I found on youtube could be a military plane surrounded by a plasma cloud, if not what is that?

Interesting video,shame the cameraman appears to be dancing through most of it.
I would say its not the same as the condensation clouds on the B2,as it stays there a good while.Am i right in saying these B2 clouds only last a fraction of a second,just as the plane breaks the sound barrier?

That looked like a possible airship/zeppelin type craft maybe.

posted on Oct, 15 2006 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Silcone Synapse
I would say its not the same as the condensation clouds on the B2,as it stays there a good while.Am i right in saying these B2 clouds only last a fraction of a second,just as the plane breaks the sound barrier?

Point of correction; the B-2 is subsonic. What you are seeing is a Prandtl-Glauert condensation cloud which does not require the aircraft to actually be transonic.

posted on Oct, 15 2006 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by intelgurl

Point of correction; the B-2 is subsonic. What you are seeing is a Prandtl-Glauert condensation cloud which does not require the aircraft to actually be transonic.

Aha,so does that mean the cloud would stay with the aircraft as it flies?
Thats pretty amazing-in the correct weather conditions this could render the plane almost completley invisible.

posted on Oct, 15 2006 @ 11:54 AM
link   
That's what Im saying, this is an incredible phenomenon! While the sub-sonic clouds are usually only temporary who's to say that we wouldn't be able to make it last longer either through changing altitude and velocity or possibly with the help of plasma?

Finally, anyone else got a guess on what is pictured in the video, still looks like a jet covered in a cloud to me!

posted on Oct, 22 2006 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Even if there was a way to form a permenant condensation cloud around an aircraft it wouldn't exactly do much good. It's not like radar can't penetrate water vapor. Nor do I think people would be fooled by a cloud traveling at several hundred miles per hour.

The B-2 flys around like any other aircraft, has a stealth system that is basically explained all over the internet in open source documents, and that's about it.

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by waynos
Hmmm, don't know, except that it looks like the cameraman suffers from Parkinsons disease.

rofl

top topics

<< 1   >>

join