It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

matrix agents, not ATS specific

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2003 @ 02:14 AM
link   
the locked thread posed an interesting thought. the matrix.
is it just a movie? i think not. is the movie a paradigm we should use to roust ourselves out of sleep? i think yes.
so what is this matrix? to me, it is the matrix of thought, which then begets the matrix of e-motion, which then begets the matrix of energy, which begets the matrix of matter, which is the womb which we percieve as reality.
here's the definition(again):
matrix: 1. a situation or surrounding substance. 2. the womb. 3. the formative cells of a fingernail or tooth. 4. the solid matter in which a fossil or crystal is embedded 5. a mold or die 6. the principal metal in an alloy. 7.a binding substance, such as cement in concrete. 8. a rectangular array of numerical or algebraic quantities treated as an algebraic entity 9. THE NETWORK OF INTERSECTIONS BETWEEN INPUT AND OUTPUT LEADS IN A COMPUTER, FUNCTIONING AS AN ENCODER OR DECODER 10. a metal plate used for casting type faces, b. a mold used in stereotyping and designed to recieve positive impressions of type or illustrations from which metal plates can be cast. in this sense also called, "mat". (Latin matrix, womb, originally, pregnant animal, from mater, mother)

maat was also the name of the female aspect/wife of the egyptian god thoth. maat meant truth. i posit that the word thought, is derived from thoth. thoth has been equated with hermes, mercury, and even merlin. jeez! a lotta me's there. just noticed.

so, from definition 1. a situation or surrounding substance.
what are we surrounded by? the four elements, and thought and energy.

2. the womb.
the earth. from the sumerian word, Ur. incidently, the omega symbol is a drawing of the knife used by the sumerians to cut the umbilical cord. apocalyptic, no?

8. a rectangular array of numerical or algebraic quantities treated as an algebraic entity.
the time/space/thought continuum can be described thusly.

9. THE NETWORK OF INTERSECTIONS BETWEEN INPUT AND OUTPUT LEADS IN A COMPUTER, FUNCTIONING AS AN ENCODER OR DECODER
we are the inputs and outputs. the collective is the computer.

10b. a mold used in stereotyping and designed to recieve positive impressions of type or illustrations from which metal plates can be cast. in this sense also called, "mat".
this is what the media, through the ages, and indeed the very words, shapes of words, sounds of words, and layered meanings of language has done to all of us. on another thread there is as link to visual thinking employed by einstien. breaking free of the matrices requires this kind of 'changing your mind'. do you see now why i make the parallels to the egyptians? 'mat'/'maat', mat-ter, ...shaping your perception of reality? type casting your face?

and so many who read this will say, 'take your meds", or, "you're an idiot", or "stop taking acid", or something similiar. in this context you have become an agent of the matrix. you are running programs unbeknownst to you, that cause you to become hostile to this concept.

agent smith?

p.s. i put this in the new world order area, because it is the related to the control of earth's mass mind, which is the ultimate goal of the NWO.

posted on Nov, 3 2003 @ 07:01 AM
link   
> hostile to this concept.
>
> agent smith?

Yes??

posted on Nov, 3 2003 @ 10:36 AM
link   
The big message of the Matrix is trust in yourself and don't follow what you have been told by "higher authority".
Like, the prophecy is true but only if you look at it within your artificial confines, Neo is 'The One' but only within his artificial confines. Once you realise that you are being manipulated to rebel in a certain way then you can break free of it completely and that's what Revolutions will be about.
In our world, it's about not following the trends of rebellion set up for you. The Devil and God are both methods of control, used by the "higher authority" to keep people docile. It's okay to rebel against the Devil, but if you try rebelling against the real bad guys then they don't like that.

posted on Nov, 3 2003 @ 11:16 AM
link   
i was warned 3 times for that experiment and i still dont give a rats a$$ opps is that comment worthy of another warning, who cares? i dont it dosent matter in the end...

2 from william
1 from alien

keep em coming

my mother always said

people hate and if you werent # they wouldn't have a thought to spare...

only time tells who is true or who is really false past conception...

posted on Nov, 3 2003 @ 03:20 PM
link   
I was so #ing pissed when they locked the topic! It seems its ok to have the same topic, just worded differently. Why the hell do they think they can do that....oh thats right, they are the supreme members of the admin guild

posted on Nov, 3 2003 @ 03:22 PM
link   

untill we find out how not to get offended by them we can never expect not to be entrapped....

posted on Nov, 3 2003 @ 07:54 PM
link   
regardless...i think the way to tell is that they will try to stop you from learning about the truth.

Hell, the principal at my school could very well be one! It seems that most of the people around us are always trying to keep you away from discovering too much, too soon. That would be a definate give away.

posted on Nov, 3 2003 @ 08:08 PM
link   
i never noticed this but most people revel in ignorance it is the road to fast capitol...

if you ever want to be a rich millionare just tell some lies and lie to yourself about your self happiness...

but then again you may be on the other side of the fence by that point...

[Edited on 3-11-2003 by bigsage]

posted on Nov, 3 2003 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by billybob
the locked thread posed an interesting thought. the matrix.
is it just a movie? i think not. is the movie a paradigm we should use to roust ourselves out of sleep? i think yes.
so what is this matrix? to me, it is the matrix of thought, which then begets the matrix of e-motion, which then begets the matrix of energy, which begets the matrix of matter, which is the womb which we percieve as reality.
here's the definition(again):
matrix: 1. a situation or surrounding substance. 2. the womb. 3. the formative cells of a fingernail or tooth. 4. the solid matter in which a fossil or crystal is embedded 5. a mold or die 6. the principal metal in an alloy. 7.a binding substance, such as cement in concrete. 8. a rectangular array of numerical or algebraic quantities treated as an algebraic entity 9. THE NETWORK OF INTERSECTIONS BETWEEN INPUT AND OUTPUT LEADS IN A COMPUTER, FUNCTIONING AS AN ENCODER OR DECODER 10. a metal plate used for casting type faces, b. a mold used in stereotyping and designed to recieve positive impressions of type or illustrations from which metal plates can be cast. in this sense also called, "mat". (Latin matrix, womb, originally, pregnant animal, from mater, mother)

maat was also the name of the female aspect/wife of the egyptian god thoth. maat meant truth. i posit that the word thought, is derived from thoth. thoth has been equated with hermes, mercury, and even merlin. jeez! a lotta me's there. just noticed.

so, from definition 1. a situation or surrounding substance.
what are we surrounded by? the four elements, and thought and energy.

2. the womb.
the earth. from the sumerian word, Ur. incidently, the omega symbol is a drawing of the knife used by the sumerians to cut the umbilical cord. apocalyptic, no?

8. a rectangular array of numerical or algebraic quantities treated as an algebraic entity.
the time/space/thought continuum can be described thusly.

9. THE NETWORK OF INTERSECTIONS BETWEEN INPUT AND OUTPUT LEADS IN A COMPUTER, FUNCTIONING AS AN ENCODER OR DECODER
we are the inputs and outputs. the collective is the computer.

10b. a mold used in stereotyping and designed to recieve positive impressions of type or illustrations from which metal plates can be cast. in this sense also called, "mat".
this is what the media, through the ages, and indeed the very words, shapes of words, sounds of words, and layered meanings of language has done to all of us. on another thread there is as link to visual thinking employed by einstien. breaking free of the matrices requires this kind of 'changing your mind'. do you see now why i make the parallels to the egyptians? 'mat'/'maat', mat-ter, ...shaping your perception of reality? type casting your face?

and so many who read this will say, 'take your meds", or, "you're an idiot", or "stop taking acid", or something similiar. in this context you have become an agent of the matrix. you are running programs unbeknownst to you, that cause you to become hostile to this concept.

agent smith?

p.s. i put this in the new world order area, because it is the related to the control of earth's mass mind, which is the ultimate goal of the NWO.
awesome i like this alot
mysteriousbob says it all" people are trying to stop you from learning about the truth". ,i fill the same way, my chem 2 class is taught by a russian guy that cant speak english .

posted on Nov, 3 2003 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Remember - there is no spoon.

posted on Nov, 3 2003 @ 08:53 PM
link   
What good is a phone call, if you're unable to talk?

posted on Nov, 3 2003 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Would you like a piece of candy? I love candy. It'll make you feel as right as rain.

posted on Nov, 3 2003 @ 09:03 PM
link   
The question is, would you still have broken the vase if I didn't say anything?

posted on Nov, 3 2003 @ 09:05 PM
link   
the many faces of agent smith are appearing. yes, mysterious bob. too much, too soon is a punishable offence. you will be ridiculed, admonished, misdirected or any other number of tactics of the matrix. it's like, if all of a sudden our livestock figured out how to jump the fence, we would need to build higher, stronger fences.
agent smith, i KNEW you would give that exact reply.

posted on Nov, 4 2003 @ 01:27 PM
link   
agents are scared of or irritated by me. i have KNOWLEDGE. it is the premier weapon against the matrix. faith, then knowledge, and then greater faith.

watch me push truth through the veil in this (my first here) thread...
www.abovetopsecret.com... " target="_blank" class="postlink">number resonance

the matrix agent, byrd, works hard at denegration and obfuscation. the thread ends with a link to a mainstream company which is employing (some of) the knowledge i am describing in the thread. it's a link i got from the google ads here! HAHA!

and in defense of a mistake i made early on in the thread;
Lyons also reports that, according to the World Book Encyclopedia, the average speed of the Earth in its orbit around the sun is 666 miles per hour (Ibid.).
i said 66, 666 mph. oops.

posted on Nov, 4 2003 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Lyons also reports that, according to the World Book Encyclopedia, the average speed of the Earth in its orbit around the sun is 666 miles per hour (Ibid.).

And niether is correct:
www.ifa.hawaii.edu...
According to the astronomers, the true speed is 18 miles/second.

That's 1080 miles per minute.
64,800 miles per hour.

posted on Nov, 4 2003 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Byrd

And niether is correct:
www.ifa.hawaii.edu...

64,800 miles per hour.

I believe that calls for a WTFPWNED

posted on Nov, 4 2003 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic

Originally posted by Byrd

And niether is correct:
www.ifa.hawaii.edu...

64,800 miles per hour.

I believe that calls for a WTFPWNED

1080 actually makes way more sense in light of the average respirations per minute of a human being being 1080, the radius of the moon being 1080 miles, and all the other 54, 108, 216, 432, 864 number resonances of our reality matrix. the matrix of nine.
the quote was from the world book encyclopedia, so it's not like i made it up or anything.
what's a wtfpwned, because if it refers to me being 'owned', you are sadly mistasken. your task is to bolster your ego, whereas mine is to state the truths that i observe. yours is to act as if your 'facts' are rock solid, whereas mine is to put a question mark after EVERYTHING. i have no ego, and no problem saying i was wrong. you wouldn't want to 'own' me.

posted on Nov, 4 2003 @ 08:08 PM
link   
oh yeah! and 648, is a harmonic, too. 432+216=648

thanks, agent byrd! perfect.

posted on Nov, 4 2003 @ 08:33 PM
link   

agents are scared of or irritated by me. i have KNOWLEDGE. it is the premier weapon against the matrix. faith, then knowledge, and then greater faith.

Am I the only person wishing the Wachowski Brothers had never been born?

The "Matrix" is like the Poor man's Dianetics. L. Ron Hubbard must be running scared.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join