It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

hehe..not locked

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2003 @ 01:20 AM
link   
blah blah blah blah blah..(had to say something and figured this was good) can you read between the lines?

posted on Nov, 3 2003 @ 01:22 AM
link   
No, except magestica is being mischievous.

This is bizarre behavior from a respected member.

Are you intimating that under the NWO you will take advantage of unlocked doors? What is going on here?????????????????????????????????

posted on Nov, 3 2003 @ 01:24 AM
link   
I'll have what I'm having and make it a double

Yes and what he said too..so keep your doors locked people!

This was, I'm not even going to bother explaining..

posted on Nov, 3 2003 @ 01:24 AM
link   
...you're naughty...and I have a Lock Thread button thats only recently been dusted off...

posted on Nov, 3 2003 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by alien
...you're naughty...and I have a Lock Thread button thats only recently been dusted off...

Then it should show a little locky thingy
For people like myself who try to look like this->
but end up looking like this->

posted on Nov, 3 2003 @ 01:38 AM
link   

YES! But ended up looking silly hehe! Ohh well, makes for good conversation at 2:40 in the AM

Hmmm...I think someones been into the model glue again...

Attention all Wal-Mart Shoppers...we have a crazy lady in Aisle Three...

*Does this not make you fall out of your chair laughing??

Gotta love your humour alien..

*now how did he know I was into the glue* hummm..this wreaks of NWO if you ask me!

posted on Nov, 3 2003 @ 01:40 AM
link   
For anyone that ain't got it figured, magestica was looking to have the last word on internet libel suits, and didn't quite figure out that she was about to create a new Topic instead of replying to that one. Having magestica on board can be fun.

posted on Nov, 3 2003 @ 01:43 AM
link   
You revealed my mystery..I was trying to hide that little tid bit about this post. I was trying to make it look as though there really is a conspiracy involving locked doors and blah's

Gotta love you for that too though

posted on Nov, 3 2003 @ 01:44 AM
link   
...its easy to tell when you have been into the model glue again Mags...you walk around for a few hours with a 1/72 Scale B-25B Mitchell Bomber stuck to your nose...

posted on Nov, 3 2003 @ 02:05 AM
link   
My ATS is running really slow, like it's bogged down or something?? Pages and images take Forever to load. Is it just me?

posted on Nov, 3 2003 @ 02:11 AM
link   
...could just be effects of the model glue...you don't also have some wierd cravings for day old manky Gas Station 'Heat and Eat' chicken-rolls do you?? Good indication of chemical impairment if you do...

Ummm...dunno Mags...my ATS seems to be running reasonably okay...maybe your computer is just temporarily having 'issues', perhaps some flowers, box of chocolates...a nice card...to show it that its appreciated will make it perform better??

*yes, I no clue about computers...in fact...if you were to look up my pic in a Computer Manual you would see this:

posted on Dec, 21 2003 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Perhaps the server was having a little trouble...

new topics

top topics

join