It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 in prophecy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2006 @ 10:29 PM
link   
I'm wondering what you all make of this 10 minute video.

9/11 prophecy that links the events of 9/11 directly to american currency.

video.google.com...

posted on Aug, 26 2006 @ 07:44 AM
link   
If you look hard enough I'm sure you can find all kinds of strange "coincidental" patterns in nature and otherwise. Have you seen the movie ‘A Beautiful Mind’? I think that spending time on this kind of speculative material is a waste and hurtful to the truth movement. It’s interesting and entertaining, but bears no significant value beyond that.

Even if it was designed like that by purpose, for some strange reason, how would you prove it?

posted on Aug, 27 2006 @ 04:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by VladTheImpaler
I think that spending time on this kind of speculative material is a waste and hurtful to the truth movement. It’s interesting and entertaining, but bears no significant value beyond that.

Even if it was designed like that by purpose, for some strange reason, how would you prove it?

I really don't think that it is a waste of time.

For thier to be a conspiracy on 9/11, there must have been conspirators. Conspirators who believe are more likely to remain quiet than conspirators who were paid. Belief is a very strong motivation for someone. People who believe will die for what they believe.

If you're going to flush out a believer you must understand how they think.

Know your enemy.

posted on Aug, 27 2006 @ 04:21 AM
link   
There were many warning signs: WTC bombing in '93, USS Cole, intelligence gathering (now monitoring), supposed forecasting;
Nearly everyone chose not to face what they found unappealing.

Preparations, in my opinion, were made prior to, because there was unsubstantiated ground action against the terrorist organizations in an extremely short amount of time, later confirmed, then denied again.

No one faces what they don't want to, this is a known fact.
If there were to have been some type of foretelling, I would feel sorry for the one who did it. It was most certainly "their fault".

posted on Aug, 27 2006 @ 04:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by bothered
If there were to have been some type of foretelling, I would feel sorry for the one who did it. It was most certainly "their fault".

That would have been Aleister Crowley I guess.

Did he envision it and make it happen?

Or was it Aristotle?

Or was is Nebuchadnezzar?

Or was it Sun Tzu?

If you know the root of the tree then you know the branch.

[edit on 27-8-2006 by In nothing we trust]

posted on Aug, 27 2006 @ 07:07 AM
link   
Thats really strange is what that videos is saying, i live in england and cant rember the last time i saw a dollor, but if these were on notes before the wtc incident then, it would seem the government had some insight into this.

posted on Aug, 27 2006 @ 07:13 AM
link   
Not too sure about phenominal gains as far as NWO supernatural gatherings, but to the point of pre-knowledge, there's that ever present claim that a certain female FBI agent was calling S. Am. Airlines specifically to see if they had any hijackings.

And I'm not afraid to ask questions: What exactly was Paula Zhan doing on a balcony watching the fly-over?

posted on Aug, 27 2006 @ 07:48 AM
link   
The print on the 20 dollar bill was made years before the WTC was even constructed.

posted on Aug, 27 2006 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Though the 20 dollar bill was made years befoe the attack mabye the attack was more pre planned than we thought, and that governments or people we don't know of had this planned years before and were just looking for the optimal moment to launch it.

posted on Aug, 27 2006 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Peruvianmonk
Though the 20 dollar bill was made years befoe the attack mabye the attack was more pre planned than we thought, and that governments or people we don't know of had this planned years before and were just looking for the optimal moment to launch it.

Hang onto your hat, but it is more than likely that the twin towers were built with the intention of being destroyed.

new topics

top topics

join