It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does God Fail?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2006 @ 07:05 PM
link   
First off, I am a Christian. But the questions I pose were not meant to shake your view, but you will not want to check them out if you gonna criticize me. All I am doing is trying to get some input from differing beliefs of cultures, and not just the christian culture who I suppose will crucify me with words after reading this message.

1) Why did Angel fall in the first place? Did God make his perfect companions who basically have superpowers jealous by creating us (powerless humans) just to advance some agenda!

2) How many times did God screw up things? A. Above statement, did he make us in a way to make the Angels jealous and thus causing the Angels with free will who choose to rebell thus causing their fall. So He makes them jealous by creating us or do they fall do to emotions.

3) Angels, Isrealites, & God in the Flesh (Jesus) which makes it like a baseball
game, three strikes! Did God come down to make up for the first two?

4) What would make an Angel fall, why would an Angel be jealous of us? Emotions/Feelings because that is about the only thing we have I guess. I would be inclined to be jealous of the powers that Angels possess.

I hope somebody has some good answers cause it has blown my mind thinking about his last night, and that really made me depressed after trying to think about this ordeal. Sometimes I think ignorance is bliss! God Bless All!

[edit on 8/25/2006 by GregR1965]

posted on Aug, 25 2006 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Personally, I think your title needs an edit to better reflect the intent/purpose of this thread.

As for the mention of "thinking about his last night, and the alcohol and thc", perhaps I should remind you that discussion of drug usage is forbidden on these forums.

Aside from the above, please carry on. I'm certain there are other members who who will respond with their comments, queries and quandaries. Me, I don't have a clue as to just what it is that you are seeking a response to !?

$ .02

[edit: sp?]

[edit on 8/25/2006 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Aug, 25 2006 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Sorry guy. I am truly sorry as it still has me in a daze. I did edit it to reflect as you said "12". Thanks to you.

[edit on 8/25/2006 by GregR1965

[edit on 8/25/2006 by GregR1965]

posted on Aug, 25 2006 @ 07:35 PM
link   
This system is fool proof.

That is not failure.

God is just nor winner nor failure.

posted on Aug, 25 2006 @ 07:50 PM
link   
heer av nevr been "heerin voices bt recenlty "as in wen a woke up iss mornin av bin heerin random stuuf??" but niss mornin av been heerin stuff which i hav discounted!? but I feel this stuff has been conjured by my imagination due to readingy these crazyee forummsss sorrryy dnt meen te bee rude but noone els felt at wayyy??

posted on Aug, 25 2006 @ 08:20 PM
link   
^^^ marcopolo,

While I am not a Mod in this particular forum, please check your U2Us

posted on Aug, 25 2006 @ 08:23 PM
link   
I checked my message and I am glad for your help 12!

posted on Aug, 26 2006 @ 10:30 AM
link   
After the resurrection, during judgement, God will turn to Jesus, a seperate entity unto his right side, and say to him, "Did you tell these people you were me?", "Did you tell these people to idolize your image, or worship it? Bowing down before your image.. claiming you are me in the flesh!"

And Jesus will say, "No Father, I didn't teach any of that, only what you wanted me to. Those are the works of men from Churchs of evil that were created to decieve man from my true teaching. I would never insult my God by claiming to be him, this is one of the worst sins one could commit! (blasphemy)"

Then, all the evangelicals will burn in a fiery pit of hell.

This is my interpretation of judgement.

posted on Aug, 26 2006 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Hey, Greg! Here's what my husband says to answer your questions.
1) It's all part of the big plan to have a creation that follows God of their own volition. The Angels were created something like a servant, but one was allowed to have more power and he became vain and he's the Accuser, that people call the Devil. This belief created the rift, so people could either follow God or the Devil. One third of the Angels decided to follow the Devil forever, and 2/3 chose not to follow the Devil, the Temptor, a better name. He tempts because misery loves company. People have given the devil too much power (movies, etc) The devil is not as powerfull as we make him out to be; he is a trickster, to tempt us to fall away from God.

2) Angels were created before men; they had already fallen. We are God's crations. He already had beings to serve him.

3) Fallen angels don't get a chance to redeem. A human is the only creation capable of being redeemed.

4) In a way, because angels can't experiecne physicallity, the physical world. Jealous is a human term; maybe curious is a better term for angels.

top topics

join