It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brock Lesnar an alien?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2006 @ 09:34 PM
link   
if any prowrestlers on there are aliens its The Boogeyman

I'm the boogeyman, and I'm comin to get ya!

posted on Aug, 30 2006 @ 10:50 PM
link   
If we could just get the footage, we would be able to analyze what happened more.

I know there is a side topic of "fake" wrestling going on here. Might as well chime in. Yes, many times it's scripted, and predetermined. But those guys do take a beating. Arms break, things happen. One of my buddies was a pro wrestler, and again, yes your body takes a beating. Obviously pro wrestlers have to practice falling and all the other perfomances. Wrestlers have died trying to entertain the fans.

It has entertainment value, just like anything you watch, like a movie. Movies have entertainment value, and they aren't real, but we go see them anyway, don't we?

But getting back on topic, that footage would be a nice thing to have.

Troy

posted on Sep, 1 2006 @ 11:29 PM
link   
I stop watching WWF for like 10 years. But I have heard of Brock Lesner cause of he's College Wrestling. Can't wait to see him fight in K-1 he was a beast in Wrestling (no not WWF Wrestling)

posted on Sep, 2 2006 @ 08:10 AM
link   
It's not all real, obviously, but it's real enough to injure a lot of men and women, very often.

I've watched all 26 years of my life, HUGE wrestling fan here, and I've seen more then enough to know that no matter how 'fake' it is, there are real dangers in and out of that ring.

ECW, ECW, ECW, ECW!!

posted on Sep, 2 2006 @ 02:30 PM
link   
I also hear there are some shapeshifting reptilians that participate in other real sports. This man has been rumored to be one of those outsiders. They participate becuase it coincides with the idea of dominating humans.

www.youtube.com...

Just look at how he dominates his opponents, excellent striking, and his fast reflexes. A lot of non human characteristics being demonstrated here. I'm suprised he doesnt bring out his claws.

[edit on 2-9-2006 by kyateLaBoca]

posted on Sep, 4 2006 @ 11:25 PM
link   
That guy looks quite dominating. It's like he just comes in and kicks your ass, makes you bleed, and walks away with hardly any damage done to himself.

Troy

posted on Sep, 5 2006 @ 09:09 AM
link   
wouldnt suprise me lol vinnie would employ anyone lol

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join