It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brock Lesnar an alien?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2006 @ 06:55 PM
link   
I have always had a belief that aliens, (nephilim) walk amongst us. I had never witnessed first hand anything suggesting this untill I saw something strange watching WWE Smackdown a couple or so years back. Brock Lesnar was coming to the ring to interfear in a match, and someone, (I believe it was Eddie Guerrero) came from behind to him to hit him in the back with a steel chair.
It was for only a second or two, but while the chair was being swung, just before impact with Brocks back, I saw his face change. I was not recording it, and they didnt show a replay of that but I know that for sure I saw him change. His face turned to a 'gray' looking alien. His eyes were the most significant change, they were oddly shaped and pure black.
I have never gotten this image out of my head, and when he dove head first into the mat at Wrestlemania after a botched Shooting Star Press and was just fine, its the first thing I thought of. If anyone else here happened to see this, please let me know.

posted on Aug, 25 2006 @ 09:17 PM
link   
This obviously was an old episode if Eddie Guerra was in it, since he died last year.

Aliens in WWE? Why do I have the feeling that you are not joking?

It amazes me how many people think that a sudden weird camera angle, some distortion, means that a person is a lizard or alien.

posted on Aug, 25 2006 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Excessive dopamine in the brain can induce hallucinations.

I am also trying to find a study that indicates too much paranoia can lead to disequilibrium of neutransmitters in the brain thus causing mental illness. If so, you should be more cautious with conspiracy theories and be relaxed about them rather than being over excessive.

posted on Aug, 25 2006 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Eh....aren't greys supposed to be like 3 feet tall?

posted on Aug, 26 2006 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Who are we to tell him what he saw? We weren't there to witness it. At the moment we don't know if it was a camera thing or a real incident.

The show should be recorded somewhere, right? It would be cool if you could get your hands on the footage. Could you find it through wwe.com?

Troy

posted on Aug, 26 2006 @ 01:10 AM
link   
I am me to tell him what he saw. He didn't see Rock Lesnar momentarily turn into an alien and then back again. Surely aliens have better things to do than take part in fake wrestling.

posted on Aug, 26 2006 @ 05:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Akraites
Surely aliens have better things to do than take part in fake wrestling.

Pre-determined, not fake

posted on Aug, 26 2006 @ 07:01 AM
link   
The only thing that's real are the flips and jump moves. The punches, kicks, etc aren't real coz they don't connect.

posted on Aug, 26 2006 @ 08:53 AM
link   
I am not crazy. It was just something wierd that I noticed that kinda jumped out at me. And I know that wrestling is pre-determend. I just thought that on a BB with post of Johny Depp "shifting" and other alien discussions that it might be relavent?

posted on Aug, 26 2006 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Are you sure it wasn't so much him changing as it was having the fear of God in him and his face sqeezing up, so it might look thinner and going momenterly pale...explaing the grey(mixed with the lighting), is this a possiblilty?

posted on Aug, 26 2006 @ 09:28 AM
link   
there is no possible way that Brock Lesnar can be an alien because the classic grey is much shorter, even though Brock is short himself.
But the biggest feature that would disqualify him is that a grey has a long slender neck, Brock Lesnar has NO neck

posted on Aug, 26 2006 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Shape shifting entity ?

posted on Aug, 26 2006 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Arawn
The only thing that's real are the flips and jump moves. The punches, kicks, etc aren't real coz they don't connect.

kicks and punches dont connect? they do connect but not as hard as a real one, and the ppl receiving the kick or punch know how to take it, yes it is scripted, but accidents do happen! RIP Owen Hart!!

check this out---the foot didnt connect??
Link
Mr. Mcmahon must have a lil bruise cause of that superkick!

-Jimmy-

posted on Aug, 26 2006 @ 11:14 AM
link   
It has connected but if you look its with the tip, not the heal, so it would of hurt much, also note how far the head has twisted, becasue he has been expecting it, so it wouldn't hurt so much, but that connect itself was probably a accident, thats why its the only convincing picture, so it would look good on that page.

posted on Aug, 26 2006 @ 03:46 PM
link   
I could find many more pics of kicks connecting, I know WWE is fake but the superstars who wrestle, have to b able to take a beating; they have broken their ribs, jaws, fingers, feet, arms, NECKS, and some even died! When I watch wrestling the chair hits, their real, table crashes, there real. In all, yes, its fake, but what they do is real.

-Jimmy-

posted on Aug, 26 2006 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Again, I'm sure aliens have much better things to do than participate in fake wrestling.

posted on Aug, 26 2006 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Did this guy ever consider the possibility of a camera anomally? We had a similar thread a few months ago regarding the queen shifting her face very quickly, and it looked like a camera glitche.

posted on Aug, 26 2006 @ 08:07 PM
link   
m3gaman, i respect your observations as well as your opinions but are you absolutely sure he was "shifting" into a "Grey"? I mean, you mentioned no replay, things can look pretty weired when you just catch a half second of it...

Mmm...as far as i´ve understood it the "grey´s" are more like a designed species doing work on contract for higher beeings, sort of speak. I have a fairly good imagination but can´t´just get my head around why they would want to put a Grey in that position. I mean...for what purpose?

posted on Aug, 26 2006 @ 08:23 PM
link   
More than likely it was some sort of anomaly that caused the odd appearance but the first time I saw Brock Lesnar I thought he looked "alien." What do I mean by alien? Well, I didn't have a grey in mind. I simply thought he looked weird. Maybe they do walk among us!

posted on Aug, 26 2006 @ 08:41 PM
link   
I mean but lets rationalize here, calling Brock Lesner an alien is like calling the Big Show an alien too. Brock Lesnar = Big show but more lean and ripped and getting a piece of Sable while he's at it.

Afterall there was one episode where the Big Show tipped a car over. Nephilm? I dont think so.

[edit on 26-8-2006 by kyateLaBoca]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join