It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Countries named over secret terror transfers

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2006 @ 04:19 PM
link   

The EU Justice and Home Affairs Commissioner said yesterday that terror suspects had been transferred to US intelligence agents on European territory.

Franco Frattini called for thorough national inquiries into all reports of questionable activities by foreign intelligence agents and Europe’s collusion in possible human rights violations. He was speaking after the Council of Europe voted to continue its inquiry into alleged CIA secret flights and prisons in Europe, and called for safeguards to prevent human rights abuses.

Dick Marty, a Swiss senator investigating on behalf of the Council of Europe, concluded that 14 countries had colluded with US intelligence in what he called a “spider’s web” of secret flights and detention centres that violated human rights laws. He said that Britain, Germany, Italy, Sweden, Bosnia, Macedonia, Turkey, Spain, Cyprus, Ireland, Greece, Portugal, Romania and Poland had been complicit in “unlawful inter-state transfers” of people

Click to Read it all

posted on Aug, 25 2006 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Well, I have to say, if you have to dip a few terror suspects in boiling oil to save thousands, i'll sign up for the job.

If they had to be snatched, then they had to be snatched. Sorry they gave up any rights in my view when they took up arms against the west and our ways of life.

Hiring mr CIA ??? I'll volunteer.

posted on Aug, 25 2006 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by D4rk Kn1ght
Well, I have to say, if you have to dip a few terror suspects in boiling oil to save thousands, i'll sign up for the job.

If they had to be snatched, then they had to be snatched. Sorry they gave up any rights in my view when they took up arms against the west and our ways of life.

Hiring mr CIA ??? I'll volunteer.

Exactly. 100% agreed.

posted on Aug, 25 2006 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Innocent until proven guilty.

top topics

join