It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video Discloses Alleged Plot To Target Sears Tower

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2006 @ 03:09 PM
link   
I am glad to see that there are people in the us that believe this information should not be hidden from the public. I am once again glad to be American i hope there will be something good coming from this new information.

E-

(CBS) MIAMI Undercover video acquired by CBS 2's Miami sister station, WFOR-TV CBS 4, reveals an inside look at a suspected terror group leader accused in a plot to target U.S. landmarks, including the Sears Tower.

Sears

mod edit to use "ex" tags instead of "quote" tags
Quote Reference.

[edit on 27-8-2006 by sanctum]

posted on Aug, 25 2006 @ 06:44 PM
link   
kind of discredits the "boogeyman" theory so rampant on these boards.....

posted on Aug, 25 2006 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by lakewoodrealtor
I am once again glad to be American i hope there will be something good coming from this new information.

It is not new information. It is information that has been leaked to the media. :shk: Very bad practice if you ask me.

They would have come out during the trail phase as evidence. I can also see reasons why both sides would want the those videos banned prior to trial, the most noted being a ploy by the defense that a fair trial could not be obtained because of pre-trial publicity.

I would be against showing the videos at this time for just that reason. I want those suckers behind bars and think they should only be shown to the public after they are tried and convicted.

posted on Aug, 27 2006 @ 11:22 PM
link   
I see they caught more Bush operatives! I'm sure the plan consisted of planting thermite in the buildings as a controled demolition then planting some truck bomb outside as a diversion. All just for a justification to give Halliburton more contracts! Heck I bet Cheney was behind the whole thing!

...no matter how much evidence and facts exist that there are islamo-facists terrorists that want to kill us, there will be those mental midgets that convince themselves it's really an evil neo-con subterfuge.

Facts and evidence don't matter to those people. The driving force in their lives and twisted mental workings is "I hate Bush" and they will convince themselves of anything to keep that belief.

[edit on 27-8-2006 by Apoc]

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 07:31 AM
link   
I FULLY agree with the above poster. Wish i had some more WATs for ya! Anyways, guess we can drop the 'alleged' part of the Sears plot. It's painfully obvious that there are many terrorists throughout the world, and even here at home, who wish to destroy this country and they think it will make Allah happy when they try to do it.

join