It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if all of them came true???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2006 @ 01:29 PM
link   
What if all of the folk tales, urban legends, myths and tales came true? Which one would you NOT want to see happening to you? AND which one would you LIKE to see happening to you?

Personally, I think it would be pretty funny to see a small croc come out of my toilet, well, atleast for a little while. But i would hate to be caught in the ocean when a sea monster is attacking my ship
. Your turn to answer..

-Jimmy-

posted on Aug, 26 2006 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Come on people!! It has been 1 day and no answer? Lets go people!

-Jimmy-

[edit on 26-8-2006 by Jimmy910130]

posted on Nov, 22 2006 @ 10:30 AM
link   
The one I would hate would be the one from the thread entitled "swimming in yer guts" it makes me cringe just thinking about it!

posted on Nov, 22 2006 @ 11:16 AM
link   
If they all came true, we would all be very well screwed. To put it lightly.

The boogeyman would come alive and everyone!

EVERYONE!

*runs off screaming*

[edit on 22-11-2006 by Zanzibar]

posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 03:29 PM
link   
The least attractive urban myth that I would not want to come true would be, "Step on a crack, break your mother's back" Haha i don't know if that is considerd an urban myth, but still.

posted on Jan, 6 2007 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Worst one to come true:
Pulling faces in the wind makes it stick, we would all look like clay people with moulded faces...

Best one:
I would love to find a leprichaun(sp?) and make him lead me to his GOLD!!!

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 11:01 PM
link   
1)dead relatives can see you jacking off/jacking off causes blindness

2)bubble gum contains spider eggs

3)KFC changed its name because they didnt use real chickens

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 03:38 AM
link   
KFC changed it's name because they didn't use real chickens.

I don't get it, chicken is still in the name?

On that topic, MUTATED MEAT BURGERS FROM MCDONALDS

totally the most disturbing conspiracy I've read regarding mcdonalds, and with today's DNA stuff and what have you it seems like a very believable one.

If you thought the Worm meat mcdonalds conspiracy was bad, check this one out.

Hmm... most undesirable Urban Legend.... hm..... Deer Woman would be pretty bad, or the one I just commented on a moment ago about the Devil dancing among people and them not being awares.

Hm....

The kidneys one is pretty bad, but worst would be the ones when the serial killers/escaped convicts do stuff to the characters then you don't realize they did it until afterwards and the character finds a clue.

IE, girl coming home from party in college to her dorm room to get her stuff, all lights are off, she doesnt bother turning them on, then later finds her room mate murdered read "Arent you glad you didnt turn on the lights" thread on this forum.

Anyway if the boogey man were real, yea we'd all be totally screwed. That guy can mess with people like no other. Favorite account: Stephen King's "The Boogeyman" (short story)

I just know there is an urban legend, or a few, that are sticking out that would be the worst (after all this is my favorite forum) just can't think of it right now. That's kind of what I'm looking for, and I'm going to bump it once I do. What better way to build up my posts than to bump all the threads i've been lovin for years!

top topics

join