It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Blue Rose

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2006 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Well i did not know where else to put this, if a mod thinks it should go somewhere else, please fell free to move it.

It is the "Holy Grail" of horticulture and soon it could make the perfect present for Mother's Day: scientists have found a way to produce a blue rose.

A chance discovery in a laboratory means that they will be able to create the blue rose "within a year" and it is expected to go on sale to the public soon after that.

How the blue rose could look
Rose breeders and growers said that blue roses would be hugely popular and estimated that they would win five per cent - £35 million - of the £700 million international market for cut roses.

Click Here To Read it all

posted on Aug, 25 2006 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Weird, why not a purple daisy? I imgine the first guys that do manage to produce this are in for alot of money.

posted on Aug, 25 2006 @ 11:35 AM
link   
"Rose breeders and growers said that blue roses would be hugely popular and estimated that they would win five per cent - £35 million - of the £700 million international market for cut roses."

I think its fair to say they'll make a pretty penny lool

posted on Aug, 25 2006 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Pfff… its 2006 and they just managed to make a blue rose? Not impressed, call me when they can make each petal a different color.
But no seriously that’s pretty kool.

posted on Aug, 25 2006 @ 11:40 AM
link   
You know what would be cool, if they made a rose that could operate a gun, lol, and when there are burglars, it pops out the soil, with a cigar and quotes from Clint Eastwood movies lol

posted on Aug, 25 2006 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by krax
You know what would be cool, if they made a rose that could operate a gun, lol, and when there are burglars, it pops out the soil, with a cigar and quotes from Clint Eastwood movies lol

Ok, you've gone too far now.

posted on Aug, 25 2006 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by R1ghteous

Originally posted by krax

Ok, you've gone too far now.

no i havent the government just want you to belive i have, they are controling you...

posted on Aug, 25 2006 @ 11:53 AM
link   
SHHhhh, disinformation project. You never saw the plants with guns. Repeat after me. I never saw the plants with guns.Good, my work here is done.

posted on Aug, 25 2006 @ 12:05 PM
link   
The plants want me to destroy humanity, The plants want me to destroy humanity

lol, still on a serious not imagine a plant with somesort of gun in, or a lazer of some form of destructive mechanism, how cool would that be.

new topics

top topics

join