It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Those round things called Orbs...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2006 @ 10:36 AM
link   
I have senn pictures and heard people describe "orbs" that show up in video and photos. They tend to look like a soap bubble or a low light glowing ciicle. The pictures I have seen are pics froom parties or gatherings where someone is taking a picture of other people. We do this everyday. At the time of the pic, there was no strobe light or anything like that in the vicinity. Also, if it was a defect of the lens of the camera, I think you would see it on all the photos taken. Has anyone seen these "orbs" I am referring to? If so, what is your take on it.

posted on Aug, 25 2006 @ 01:01 PM
link   
I think most people, at least those that visit this forum, have seen pictures of these 'orbs'. Everyone is going to have an opinion as to what these 'orbs' are. Personnally, I believe that the majority of 'orbs' visible in photographs are simply common, air born items (such as dust, dirt, bugs, rain etc) reflecting the camera flash back at the camera. I have seen a few pictures containing 'orbs' in which the photographer claims that a flash was not used, and it does appear that a flash was not used. These are the photos in which I have yet to make up my mind. Without being present when the photo was taken, all I have to go on is the word of the photographer.

posted on Aug, 25 2006 @ 07:26 PM
link   
I have some pictures myself of these things. Because it is 1 or 2 pics, then no more on a role, then several rols (same cammera) then a few here and there at a particular event or place - I think it's more than nothing...
I think this because I use to work in a phot developing shop. This was back in the old days when we made the negatives ourselves, then looked at, adjusted, and printed each pic individualy....
I didn't see 1 of those 'orbs' out of millions of pics I developed. So, if I ask and they come, and I see something on film sometimes, I have to think it's something.

At the same time, there are plenty of 'orb' pics that are just dust etc.

posted on Aug, 26 2006 @ 12:22 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 26 2006 @ 02:02 AM
link   
I do not get excited over orbs.

They are only a collection of energy and do not always mean there is paranormal activity around. Even an empty house can give off energy. And most orbs turn out to be dust anyway.

top topics

join