It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Texas Sheriffs Say Terrorists Entering US from Mexico

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:
Ox

posted on Aug, 31 2006 @ 05:50 PM
link   
xmotex I agree... And while you're doing your superman quick change... make sure there's a bunch of you doing it.. and... just leave your stuff there.. yeah.. like you said.. It's horse crap.. or false flag... I'm guessing with the track record of the Fed.. It's false flag.. and *GASP* it was all found in Texas...

And yeah.. Farsi would make sense... Arabic .. perhaps.. but you know.. all the documents planted er... found.. have been in Arabic so far.. so.. why change it now.. If it aint broke sorta thing

[edit on 31-8-2006 by Ox]

posted on Aug, 31 2006 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ox

And yeah.. Farsi would make sense... Arabic .. perhaps.. but you know.. all the documents planted er... found.. have been in Arabic so far.. so.. why change it now.. If it aint broke sorta thing

[edit on 31-8-2006 by Ox]

Well taking into consideration my lack of intelligence I will say that it must be Saudis the one entering illegal, after all Arab writing no Farsi, yes in my dumbness I will say Saudi Arabs,
Oh lo and behold It most be Bin laden resurrected

[edit on 31-8-2006 by marg6043]

posted on Sep, 1 2006 @ 05:46 AM
link   
Whilst money and clothing may have been found...it is not neccessarily terrorist cells who dropped it. People do drop things...forget things...etc...it's been documented that illegal immigrants from all over the world are crossing our borders. Not terrorists...just people. Or they could be... A stack of clothing tells us nothing, a wad of bills tell us nothing... What do the puported documents say? Could they be oh I don't know...2 gallons of milk...remember the roast for Monday...I doubt a terrorist group is going to leave the incriminating evidence of their prescence just lying around.

If I sound a bit suspicious of the timing of these "finds", it is because I am. Texas along with many of the border states, and not so border states, have been yammering almost ceaselessly for more funds to help stem the tide of illegals coming across the border. I would not put it past certain individuals to concoct a story to try and bolster their appeal. I name no names, if this is what happened, they know who they are...

Ox

posted on Sep, 1 2006 @ 07:16 AM
link   
So Seagull. ... I understand what youre saying about things being dropped.. but.. specific things like.. Military Uniforms and.. Money?? ... So you're telling me that these people.. stripped their uniforms off.. their clothes off.. after they crossed the border.. illegally..so now theyre naked?.. or.. they took the time to change from their uniforms into civillian clothes and were careless enough to leave their military uniforms where they could be found.. I dont think so... There are far more remote places that they could have done this.. where things would never have been found

posted on Sep, 1 2006 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Not saying that at all...it does smack of being planted. Should have been a bit more precise...sorry. In my defense, its been a long night...

Some politicians will do, or say, most anything to get money for pet projects...or even to attempt to do a good thing, which I believe closing the border or at least controlling it, to be. Doesn't make it right...just understandable.

I find this stuff to be all too convienient...I had thought I made that clear. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

Ox

posted on Sep, 1 2006 @ 08:28 AM
link   
MOST politicians will do something that benefits only them.. that's politics...
Here's something funny for you though..

Propaganda is defined as “information, ideas, or rumors deliberately spread widely to help or harm a person, group, movement, institution, nation, etc.” This is also known commonly as “Politics” (Defined as “use of intrigue or strategy in obtaining any position of power or control, as in business, university, etc.”)

Source: revolutioningovernment.com...

Sounds like a winner to me

posted on Sep, 1 2006 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Are the patches in the photos really patches? If so, from what country?

posted on Sep, 1 2006 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Serious question - just how much international experience does a Texas county sheriff actually have?

Would he have a working knowledge of the various forms of arabic writing?, Iranian iconography? an intimate knowledge of the middle-east with its many ethnic, religious and tribal groups? Would he know Arabic from Hebrew, or even Greek?

Personally I doubt more than 3/10 of such stellar talents of local law-enforcement could find France on a map let alone Iran.

Many on here seem to be accepting this 'expert' witness's statement at face value

Ox

posted on Sep, 1 2006 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Ferretman.. When I googled Iranian military patches.. they looked nothing like that at all... Especially the paratrooper wings.. And if you look at the picture in the news article it looks as if the "patch" has been torn off of something else.. a bigger piece of fabric.. I thought the new's story said there were "Uniforms" found.. I didnt see a uniform, I saw a patch that looked like it was bought at some antique dirt mall.. sorry.. it's horse manure...

posted on Sep, 1 2006 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by ferretman2
Are the patches in the photos really patches? If so, from what country?

This is the only one that looks remotely military:

I've seen a bunch of Iraqi and Afghan airborne patches, it's not one of theirs. I googled some, and Iran's patch doesn't look like that either. It's not special forces, either. But it's gotta denote airborne, because the wings and parachute are pretty universal of airborne units. I did run across another story about this patch, though. My bad if someone already posted that link.
It's likely that the patch is legitimate and/or just outdated or obscure, and that's why I couldn't find it. But my best guess is that it's not a military affiliation. What's interesting though is that none of the stories about it mention that it's an airborne patch.

posted on Sep, 1 2006 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf

Originally posted by Ox
What threat? What siege? To date. .NO "illegal mexican" has take this country hostage via siege.. or.. any other way for that matter..

Where the hell have YOU been? Mexican Army units have fired upon our border patrol agents.

www.local2544.org...
www.friendsoftheborderpatrol.com...
www.washtimes.com...
www.npr.org...

Crime along the border has been skyrocketing.

www.csmonitor.com...
www.tmcnet.com...

People living along the border would disagree strongly with you.

I live in the Rio Grande area of south TX and I have met a lot of illegal immigrants that easily cross back and forth like if its a natural thing. There have been no stories in the news or by word about any illegal immigrant being a menace to society. Im sure they are out there, but the ones who dare cross the border do not come looking for crime or victims, they come here looking for honest ways to make money. There are many people just wanting to make something with their life and willing to work hard 12+ hours a day to make less than minimum wage.

The stories you posted about the soldiers firing at border patrol in the Rio Grande Valley was nothing at all having to do with illegal immigration. Those stories are about drug smugglers and trafficking, and those soldiers were not really soldiers they were imposters. All the violence that has been "on the rise" in the bordering USA towns and also on the Mexico towns such as Juarez & Reynosa are all about drug/turf wars between cartels, once again having nothing to do with immigration.

I personally think its very easy for an Iranian or any other foreigner to enter the U.S from Mexico, there have been many stories of border patrol agents being paid off by cartels to allow vehicles filled to the top with drugs to pass thru the checkpoints.

There have been many underground tunnels discovered all along the usa/mexico border that cartels have been using to smuggle drugs, any "terrorist" can easily have access to the many undiscovered tunnels and sneak in completely unnoticed, with the right amount of $$$ of course.

posted on Sep, 1 2006 @ 11:23 PM
link   
now you may begin to understand how the native americans must've felt all those years ago.

Ox

posted on Sep, 2 2006 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Thanks H34T533K3R... There is NO siege of America going on.. If you believe everything that the Fed tells you.. then youre in deep... They are trying to scare you people..

And As it's been agree'd on Astygia.. that isnt an Iranian military patch.. Paratrooper wings dont even match it.. and why would it be ripped off if it were found on a "uniform" would the uniform be photographed?... It's HYPE and CRAP!! to get funding and to scare the people...Hype and Crap is good for that

posted on Sep, 2 2006 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Yeah. Even if you set the highly improbable story aside, the "shield" shape of the patch makes it look suspect. The US, and occasionally US Mult-National forces, shapes several patches that way to honor the shields carried by crusaders way back in history. While we're obviously not the only nation that uses the shape, it's not something you're likely to find on forces representative of Muslim culture.

Having said that though, illegals are a problem, especially in southern Texas, where I live (San Angelo). I live a few hundred miles from the border, and still a significant portion of the population can't speak English and fear La Migra. Our local Wal-Mart supercenter regularly loses overnight employees because they get deported. I'm surprised it's not in the news, really.

I'm of the opinion that if you gotta hike or swim to get here, you're not wanted. I'm not a bigot, and I'm not saying that to slam Mexicans, either...but something does need to be done to secure the borders, not just along Mexico but along Canada too. If someone bent on causing hell sneaks into the country we're not gonna know until it's too late, because I can guarantee you they won't leave their uniforms and native currency behind for us to profile them with.

posted on Sep, 3 2006 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Strangerous
Serious question - just how much international experience does a Texas county sheriff actually have?
Personally I doubt more than 3/10 of such stellar talents of local law-enforcement could find France on a map let alone Iran.

If he is Texas State Safety Patrol or whatever name they use then it's a good probability he never got out of high school. The whole ejukashun sysem in Texas is worthless because they train the kids to pass the next test, nothing else, nada, that's it.

posted on Sep, 3 2006 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by 2stepsfromtop

Originally posted by Strangerous

If he is Texas State Safety Patrol or whatever name they use then it's a good probability he never got out of high school. The whole ejukashun sysem in Texas is worthless because they train the kids to pass the next test, nothing else, nada, that's it.

This is partially incorrect. In order to work for the state of Texas, you must at least have a high school education or GED. In order to become a sheriff, you must work already be a licensed peace officer and apply for the job, or work for the country for at least 2 years and attend a peace officer's certification course. Alternatively, if you're in the military, your liason can get you in once your term is up.

But we are in agreement about the educational system. Texas is one of those states that places more financial priority on sports than anything else; recently, eleven teachers from one of our high schools were laid off because they couldn't afford to pay them, yet six months later the school system paid $1.2 million to have the football stadium rennovated and new astroturf laid down.

In answer to Strangerous, since county sheriffs recieve no training on identifying foreign military insignia, I guess it boils down to what the sheriff personally thinks he knows, which in this case is nothing.

posted on Sep, 3 2006 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Astygia
Yeah. Even if you set the highly improbable story aside, the "shield" shape of the patch makes it look suspect. The US, and occasionally US Mult-National forces, shapes several patches that way to honor the shields carried by crusaders way back in history. While we're obviously not the only nation that uses the shape, it's not something you're likely to find on forces representative of Muslim culture.

Not sure on that one mate - the shield has been used in heraldry for years to denote a warrior / military family. Nothing at all to do with the crusades - apart from the fact crusaders carried shields.

posted on Sep, 3 2006 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Someone better get this translated into Arabic and send it to these terroritsts:
"We will fight the terrorists overseas so we do not have to face them here at home"
Apparently they're not getting this message.

Oh, oh, now someone on tv is saying that if we "cut and run in Iraq", and he's repeating it, these terrorists will come here. Someone better tell him they're already here.
These guys better get their messages straight, otherwise it all sounds like they don't know what they're talking about.

Ox

posted on Sep, 3 2006 @ 10:08 AM
link   
I think Astygia is on the right track... There needs to be security at all the borders.. But, there will always be leaks in the borders.. For example, A gentleman I work with has a son who hikes, pretty much all he does with his life is hike around the world, He has hiked to both Canada and Mexico with no ill intent in either case and in bot cases simply walked across the border is some remote part of the country, Just cause that's where his path took him...

Desert.. I think you're not seeing the bigger picture here.. There is more going on.... The ONLY terrorists in the USA at this time, are probably the CIA..

posted on Sep, 3 2006 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Oops, sorry, Ox! I was being facetious and probably should have put in a laughing face. like this

You're right about the porous borders both north and south. (The southern one being pretty porous for a reason.) Yes, there is something more to fear than fear itself, the American Intelligence being used on innocent American citizens.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join