It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Texas Sheriffs Say Terrorists Entering US from Mexico

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2006 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Source

(CNSNews.com) - The chief law enforcement officers of several Texas counties along the southern U.S. border warn that Arabic-speaking individuals are learning Spanish and integrating into Mexican culture before paying smugglers to sneak them into the United States. The Texas Sheriffs' Border Coalition believes those individuals are likely terrorists and that drug cartels and some members of the Mexican military are helping them get across the border.

Sheriff Sigifredo Gonzalez of Zapata County, Texas told Cybercast News Service that Iranian currency, military badges in Arabic, jackets and other clothing are among the items that have been discovered along the banks of the Rio Grande River. The sheriff also said there are a substantial number of individuals crossing the southern border into the U.S. who are not Mexican.

Surprise, surprise!!! The set up is working. Its obvious to me that nothing is being done to stop this and nothing is intended to be done. We WANT the USA filled with potential terrorists. What more proof do you need??? All this, yet we make sure every little old lady is thouroughly screened at airports. WHAT is wrong with this picture???

What? What?????

posted on Aug, 25 2006 @ 09:53 AM
link   
What a comforting thought. (I'm being facetious)
It makes perfect sense. If I were a "Terrorist" that is exactly what I would do as well. It's scary, that the mighty US is unable to stop these illegals from entering through Mexico (Not to mention how easy it is to cross from Canada!). It is even more alarming that the groups that are protesting & suing the US for trying to stop this illegal activity are being given any attention at all. But oh no, we must be politically correct. Let's let terrorists in illegaly - hey why not, they only want to kill Americans. And Osama now has a cap of 10 million dead Americans, but at least we didn't hurt anybodies feelings.

Pure craziness....

[edit on 25-8-2006 by lombozo]

posted on Aug, 25 2006 @ 10:25 AM
link   
WE NEED YOU MINUTE MAN

Well could be worse, the map in the ATS link as follows could be accurate and in dire need of updateing. It supposed to reflect "suspect potential known/unknown activities, areas of operation" of the

Militant Islamist groups in the United States
;
Tactical Overview/OSINT

Of course not to go off topic but that to me seemed related to this. It wouldn't surprise me if MS13 were tied in and involved some how.

posted on Aug, 25 2006 @ 01:42 PM
link   
SURPRISE SURPRISE!

Our politicians are unwilling to upset the Hispanic-Americans by doing anything.

They are willing to turn a blind eye on this deepening situation rather than losing a few votes by doing WHAT IS RIGHT.

posted on Aug, 25 2006 @ 01:55 PM
link   
There's a lot of contreversy right now over whether or not to build some type of fence along the Mexican border.
The difficulty is the number that try to cross daily. The last statistics I heard was in the 10's of thousands at peak times.

posted on Aug, 25 2006 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by bothered
There's a lot of contreversy right now over whether or not to build some type of fence along the Mexican border.
The difficulty is the number that try to cross daily. The last statistics I heard was in the 10's of thousands at peak times.

Tens of thousands - per day?
Is that accurate? Jeez oh man, that's mind boggling.

Maybe the border should be patrolled, and I mean PATROLLED. I know that there are already border patrols in place, but their numbers are pathetically low. We are not just talking about immigrants trying to make their own and their families lives better, we are talkin TERRORISTS here. In all honesty, with no pie in the sky, what can be done?

posted on Aug, 25 2006 @ 02:11 PM
link   
OK hows this for a thought.

USA has a devastating terror attack on home soil. GW Bush gets up, says the USA cannot patrol the whole border of Mexico, so the idea is to merge and patrol the SOUTHERN border of Mexico. That way they can assure that all Americans in the north will be safe.

A problem reaction solution formula at its worst.

Maybe? maybe not....... But do you trust those who have the keys to the castle??

posted on Aug, 25 2006 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by lombozo

Originally posted by bothered

Tens of thousands - per day?
Is that accurate? Jeez oh man, that's mind boggling.

That's a peak value, but there's been several occurences. Texas gets the most attention, but there's a route in Cal. and some come in other ways.
I did a search and found:
www.desertinvasion.us...
Seems to be around 12000/day (in 2004).
That's why I think INS ought to be beefed up. If they were sincere, they would apply for a work visa and wait about 2-6 months to be checked out.

posted on Aug, 25 2006 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Your numbers are WAY off. 700,000 per year as a low estimate and 1,500,000 as a high estimate for 2006

en.wikipedia.org...

Lots of links to were those estimates come from etc if you want to research it.

So on average between 1900 to 4100 a day. No where near your tens of thousands.

Still a lot though.

posted on Aug, 25 2006 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Sheriff Sigifredo Gonzalez of Zapata County, Texas told Cybercast News Service that Iranian currency, military badges in Arabic, jackets and other clothing are among the items that have been discovered along the banks of the Rio Grande River. The sheriff also said there are a substantial number of individuals crossing the southern border into the U.S. who are not Mexican.

Someone needs to tell this guy that Iranians are not Arabic. He can take his propaganda elsewhere.

By the way, I wonder when his family "immigrated"...

posted on Aug, 26 2006 @ 05:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Forlon
Your numbers are WAY off. 700,000 per year as a low estimate and 1,500,000 as a high estimate for 2006

en.wikipedia.org...

Lots of links to were those estimates come from etc if you want to research it.

So on average between 1900 to 4100 a day. No where near your tens of thousands.

Still a lot though.

So anywhere from 2000+ / day. That's still enough for the next Osama to slip in, to put the thread back in pace.
I would like to say these have to be estimates, because they can't seem to stop it.

posted on Aug, 26 2006 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jamuhn

Sheriff Sigifredo Gonzalez of Zapata County, Texas told Cybercast News Service that Iranian currency, military badges in Arabic, jackets and other clothing are among the items that have been discovered along the banks of the Rio Grande River. ...

Someone needs to tell this guy that Iranians are not Arabic. He can take his propaganda elsewhere.

I spotted that too. And of course, what use would anyone, terrorist or otherwise, have for Iranian currency in Mexico, that that had to take it all the way to the border?

sounds like scare mongering to me.

posted on Aug, 26 2006 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Of course its scaremongering!!!

On the one hand, we have this story, and it sounds like a lie. But on the other hand we have the open borders and all the TERROR that supposedly could come to us.
This is pure insanity.
:shk:

posted on Aug, 26 2006 @ 11:41 AM
link   
It has become fairly evident that nothing is going to be done about securing our borders, north or south; until something bad, Bad, BAD happens. Then suddenly it will become a priority.

None of the elected congress-critters or our president-critter want to lose the Hispanic vote. Apparently not closing off the borders will ensure that the Hispanic vote will go whereever it's supposed to go. Politics at its most vile and hypocritical. Aiding and abetting criminal activity so one can stay in office, or keep ones party in power. A plauge on both their houses, and on ours for allowing this to keep happening.

posted on Aug, 27 2006 @ 01:09 AM
link   
*clicks heels* "I will believe everything my guvment tells me"

Do Not Piss Off The Mexicans!

They have more power in the U.S. Government than the voting U.S. citizens because the voting U.S. citizens are too scared to dump the Republican and Democrat parties and vote INDEPENDENT.

posted on Aug, 29 2006 @ 04:11 AM
link   
Obviously nothing to do with Texas wanting more budget then!!

This 'Islamic bogeyman' is very useful isn't he?

posted on Aug, 29 2006 @ 04:54 AM
link   
I dont care where thier from anyone crossing that border illeagaly should be stopped. I think a mote filled with aligators and surrounded by land mines would do the trick.

I live in Michigan and I have to say we have plenty of law inforcement on our border with Canada. I do alot of fishing on boundry waters. The last time I was out I saw the border patrol every 15 minutes for the 10 hours I was there. Every time I go I see them like clock work. Thier everywhere from the coast guard to border partol. They catch illeagal chineese immagrants trying to cross all the time. Funny though when they get caught China wont take them back so they get to stay.

Last winter Thier were 9 chineese illeagals running across a simi frozen Detroit river. It was 10 digrees out They had no coats or shoes and they were wareing sandles. Someone dropped them off on the Canadian side and said theres America go for it. A bunch of people in a resturant watched them crossing and called the border patroll.

The mexican situation realy gets under my skin. Theirs alot people from other countries that want in but they have to wait thier trun. It took my family along time to get in this country and what the mexicans do isnt fair to everyone else.

posted on Aug, 29 2006 @ 05:23 AM
link   
dont you see it????

if they actually close the borders, then:,,

they cannot have their terror attack, and
there will be no REAL reason, to implement martial law,

and especially no reason to go door to door to round up people,
all the democrats and liberals, and disabled people,,
anybody they deem a "possible threat" or useless will vanish
you know,, everyone who is NOT a die hard business man republican type
to put in their detention centers that fema has built over the years!!!

you watch,, you will see...

everyone sees only the small puzzle pieces 1 by 1
and by themselves are meaningless

but if youre the type of person, who is aware,
and can see this puzzle completed and taking shape

you will truely be scared to see whats in store for the future
of nazi america.............did i say that out loud??

posted on Aug, 29 2006 @ 05:25 AM
link   
Lucky for our law enforcers that these sooper-secret Iranian infiltrators are dumb enough to leave such obvious 'spoor', wouldn't you say?

I mean, this is just silly old me talking, but if I was an Iranian going to infiltrate America, I would probably leave my useless Iranian currency and uniform and other obvious identifying items, in my home country, rather than leave them in a plastic bag by the Rio Grande.

What use is there in Mexico for Iranian currency and military uniforms?

The only way I can imagine an Iranian having anything to do with the items, is if they were left as a sign meant to terrify and confuse. Maybe it's a false piece of evidence to lend credibility to their claim that they have thousands of sleepers in America already. Or, alternately, maybe it's a sign that some Iranian military officer defected to the US.

Still, I think the more plausible explanation is that some dumb cop thought it would be a clever way to increase his district's profile as seen by Washington, and his budget by proxy.

posted on Aug, 29 2006 @ 06:54 AM
link   
" Sheriff Sigifredo Gonzalez of Zapata County, Texas told Cybercast News Service that Iranian currency, military badges in Arabic, jackets and other clothing are among the items that have been discovered along the banks of the Rio Grande River. "

If the above is true then fear not because the terrorists are dumber that a sack of hammers.

Everyone knows that the Terrorist are coming in from the Canadian border because they can live soft in Canada . Mexico is to harsh for the terrorists.

Roper

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join