It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ecconova publisher to release 30 minute UFO footage

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2006 @ 03:54 AM
link   
I spotted this article this morning, certainly something that needs some pretty close attention, get this:

"The footage runs approximately 25-30 minutes in total, filmed over two consecutive evenings. The last 5 minutes are the most amazing, revealing not only a large non-circular craft, but objects that morph from solid to light-based, from one ‘representation’ to another".

Apparently a number of hackers have managed to lift some footage from the website, we may see something soon, here's the story:

www.newswiretoday.com...

[edit on 25/8/06 by October]

posted on Aug, 25 2006 @ 04:03 AM
link   
EcceNova.

OK now I am absolutely gagging in anticipation about this release. Why? they have yet to release any thing that has not gone through real tight checks, and although some of their stuff is VERY far out there, it still is counter balanced by solid research.

IF this is true, and the video stands up to expert anaylisis, (I really, really hope it does) then this is going to be some thing special.

Damn man i want to see that video ---- and i want to see it today!

posted on Aug, 25 2006 @ 04:25 AM
link   
I'm dying to see it too,

but i'm guessing we will probably see something sooner than December due to these hackers but we won't get the juicy stuff for a while, funny i've never heard of Ecconova....

posted on Aug, 25 2006 @ 04:30 AM
link   
Im hunting every bit torrent and file share network as we type and surf here.

If i find it ill get it hosted and put up a link.

Fingers crossed because i want this footage bad.

posted on Aug, 25 2006 @ 04:32 AM
link   
You guys havn't seen it yet? No way, um it is nothing just another hoax vid. Turns out it was nothing more than a simple flying unicorn. Yup, just a fly by at that moment. If it was even .02 of a second off, no one would have seen it. Quite a common occurance, simular to other reflective particles.

Seriously now, who hasn't seen a flying unicorn?

It all makes sence, unicorns, PB&J plus Elvis....you now the aliens.

Who else, saved the unicorns.

posted on Aug, 25 2006 @ 04:50 AM
link   
What a strangely bizarre post!!, flying Unicorn eh.... where did you get that from?

posted on Aug, 25 2006 @ 05:15 AM
link   
Yeaa the mods are drunk.Seriously 30min ufo video would break the world record.Cant wait for it.

ps:to the mods why was my serpo post was del.it was about the altest info.Has ats cut all ties with serpo stuff?

posted on Aug, 25 2006 @ 05:20 AM
link   
Damn it! THEY SHOULD NOT TELL THE PUBLIC BEFORE ITS RELEASED, THE GOVERMENT WILL TRY TO STOP THEM!! god damn it! i really hope they manage to release it before that.

posted on Aug, 25 2006 @ 06:13 AM
link   
SOMEONE POST A LINK IF YOU FIND IT! SORRY FOR THE CAPS BUT IAM OBCESSING!

posted on Aug, 25 2006 @ 06:42 AM
link   
Ok so it is known my post above included a little playful sarcasm poking fun at the outlandish explanations sometimes offered to 'discredit' UFO sightings. Did not mean any thing offensive towards the material or towards those discussing it.

Don't mind me, no one else does.

posted on Aug, 25 2006 @ 06:49 AM
link   
OK you are forgiven for your post, i understand it now!

ny chance of some ATS points fro the distress caused

posted on Aug, 25 2006 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Like always:

I'm almost sure no video will be released.
And if so, then it will be a hoax.

If you had something like that and it was real, there wouldn't be any need for previous announcements. You'd release it ASAP.

posted on Aug, 25 2006 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Nice find on the press release. I shall remain the open minded skeptic but would be as interested as the next guy to see this.

Here's a link to the eccenova site:

www.eccenova.com...

Hey Advisor, if you see that flying Unicorn again remind that putz he still owes me ten dollars.

Thanks,

Spiderj

posted on Aug, 25 2006 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Publicity stunt?

They are a publishing company. They are about to release a new book. We should remain skeptical about this one.

posted on Aug, 25 2006 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by D4rk Kn1ght
Im hunting every bit torrent and file share network as we type and surf here.

If i find it ill get it hosted and put up a link.

Fingers crossed because i want this footage bad.

I hope you find something

The only thing that bugs me is this, If this was me with the footage i would post it absolutely everywhere on the net because now theres a 4 month wait for it and that leads me to believe that there is $ behind this, not that there's anything wrong with surviving, but to much time to get people behind this and they could be the wrong type of people. Know what i mean?

posted on Aug, 25 2006 @ 05:05 PM
link   
it has to be on the net somewhere...

posted on Aug, 27 2006 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZoooMer
Publicity stunt?

They are a publishing company. They are about to release a new book. We should remain skeptical about this one.

I'm with you too.

top topics

join