It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do The Govenrment Control Us???-Personal Theory

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2006 @ 02:27 AM
link   
Ok this is something that i personally concuted, the government somehow always know more about us the we do ourselves...also you see identical twins that have never grown up together, they nearly always have the excat same life, as seen on t.v, could it be possible that the government have somehow programed our genes, so they can keep tabs on us.

here are a few examples-

On GMTV two twins who never saw each other for 60 years, since they were 5 came on and had so alike lifes, they even came in the same dress, and remember they didn't see each other or have contact, they also got married the same month, and there husbands died the same time too. (sorry i couldn't find it on there site)

*this is a extract from here

Extreme Twins: Hidden Lives

Thankfully there isn’t very much “extreme” about the twins here, and this really rather sweet documentary looks at the lives of pairs all over the world who have unusually close relationships. There’s Terry and Linda from California, who work together as psychics, and Helen and Maxine from Oldham who married Sean and Darren – also twins. In places it’s eccentric and odd, perhaps, with its look at the Florida plastic surgeon who preserves twins’ similarities as they age. But ultimately it’s warm and life-affirming. MF

I can't find much more on the internet, but there are constant documentries...
please tell me what you think i need a second opinion, and also does this seem like a real conspiracy, it just seems to coincidental to me.

[edit on 25-8-2006 by krax]

posted on Aug, 26 2006 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Um, no. It sounds more like simple genetics, and proof that quite a number of our preferences, choices, and mannerisms could be inherited. proof of some vast conspiracy to control people's genes, I doubt their mastery is that high yet that they could control an entire population of 300 million with it.

Especially wehen there are easier, cheaper methods of population control.

Whats this got to do with religon anyway?

join