It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello ATS,How's it going?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2003 @ 08:27 PM
link   
I come from the southern tip of american,alabama of course.I've come to ATS to search from knowledge,truth,and faith in a higher being.I hope to get to know alot of you in the times to come,and hope my addition to the community will greatly increase ATS.

-STJames

posted on Nov, 2 2003 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Hi StJames,

Welcome to ATS...hope you find what you are searching for here, or at least some hope that what you are searching for does exist, which is always a bonus...

I came here looking for a beer...haven't found one yet...but the search continues, YES...a beer exists! A beer SHALL be found!

If you have any questions or require any assistance with ATS, please feel free to message me or another Moderator...we'll help as best we can.

Peace,
ALIEN

posted on Nov, 2 2003 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Actually, there is much knowledge and truth that can be found in a beer.

Welcome STJames. We can't promise you'll find knowledge and truth... but there are many here that know the right paths to take.

posted on Nov, 2 2003 @ 08:35 PM
link   
welcome. there is a lot of great information out on this website. i think you'll like it.

posted on Nov, 2 2003 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by William

...well then...I propose we all immediately depart upon a righteous quest to seek out eternal wisdom at the Mecca of Knowledge...commonly referred to as 'Molly Malones Irish Bar'...

posted on Nov, 2 2003 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by alien

Originally posted by William

...well then...I propose we all immediately depart upon a righteous quest to seek out eternal wisdom at the Mecca of Knowledge...commonly referred to as 'Molly Malones Irish Bar'...

amen to that !i'm parched!

posted on Nov, 2 2003 @ 09:02 PM
link   
well maybe someone will lead me on the right path to enlightenment so to speak?

thanks for the warm welcome.

top topics

join