It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More bizarre symbology from the 9/11 pentagon attack

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2006 @ 01:10 AM
link   
The flightpath of flight 77

To the right of the yellow arrow is the heliport

Now project the line of the attack out past the pentagon. Take a piece of paper and hold it on the flight path of flight 77 and follow it out. Line up on the heliport and the cloverleaf interchange on the highway (Far bottom right). That little square at the bottom of the pentagon is the heliport.

You can doublecheck the alignment on this google map

google.com/maps[/url ]

What do we find? Well that looks like the capital building.

And what do we find at the entrance to the capital building?

Mars - A statute tribute to the God Mars, the Roman God of War and agriculture

www.nobeliefs.com...

The seeds of war

Terrorists hidden in a cave indeed

[edit on 25-8-2006 by In nothing we trust]

[url=http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread189140/pg#pid1917240]Mod Edit: No Quote/Plagiarism – Please Review This Link.

Mod Edit: External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 25/8/2006 by Mirthful Me]
mod edit to shorten link

[edit on 25-8-2006 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Aug, 25 2006 @ 02:26 AM
link   
What about this one from Nevada desert?

maps.google.com
And if you want, search the northern coast of Cuba, you'll find a Pentagram as well

(Just to be clear, I know what's that
)

mod edit to shorten link

posted on Aug, 25 2006 @ 05:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by tuccy

maps.google.com
And if you want, search the northern coast of Cuba, you'll find a Pentagram as well

)

Hi All,

New here, you can find my intro on the newbees board.

Tuccy, sorry fo rbeing fernicity but if you count the points in the link you posted you'll count 6 meaning its a Hexagon not a Pentagon!

MR

posted on Aug, 25 2006 @ 03:44 PM
link   
I've noticed. But its such a nice Star of David there in the desert
So it's a good one to show when there's talk about mysterious symbols

Too bad I don't have exact coords for the pentagram at Cuban coast

posted on Aug, 25 2006 @ 10:41 PM
link   

maps.google.com

Yeah - Try this one out for size.

[edit on 25-8-2006 by In nothing we trust]

posted on Aug, 27 2006 @ 03:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Marlborough Red

maps.google.com

)

Hi All,

New here, you can find my intro on the newbees board.

Tuccy, sorry fo rbeing fernicity but if you count the points in the link you posted you'll count 6 meaning its a Hexagon not a Pentagon!

MR

Good catch Marlborough

posted on Aug, 27 2006 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Oh, no. Not this "Divinci: Decoded" stuff again! I don't know if you saw that show on the history channel, but they used equal lines or something to form two stars over this site that's symbolic to the Divinci Code theory. Way too outlandish to convince me. I could find a thousand "symbolic" land formations on the Earth.

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 02:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainIraq
Way too outlandish to convince me. I could find a thousand "symbolic" land formations on the Earth.

Please notice the 19.5 degree angle between the impact at the pentagon and the capital building.

Next please see how 19.5 is incorporated into the world trade centers construction.

The world trade center building

The 208-foot wide facade is, in effect, a prefabricated steel lattice, with columns on 39-inch centers acting as wind bracing to resist all overturning forces; the central core takes only the gravity loads of the building. A very light, economical structure results by keeping the wind bracing in the most efficient place, the outside surface of the building, thus not transferring the forces through the floor membrane to the core, as in most curtain-wall structures. Office spaces will have no interior columns. In the upper floors there is as much as 40,000 square feet of office space per floor. The floor construction is of prefabricated trussed steel, only 33 inches in depth, that spans the full 60 feet to the core, and also acts as a diaphragm to stiffen the outside wall against lateral buckling forces from wind-load pressures."
“... a prefabricated steel lattice, with columns on 39-inch centers …”
As everyone who has followed our research should instantly recognize by now, 39 is none other than --

Twice 19.5!

Two towers … twice 19.5 … creating a 39-inch separation of the steel.
“ … The floor construction is of prefabricated trussed steel, only 33 inches in depth, that spans the full 60 feet to the core .…”

And, again, those of you have followed our research will instantly recognize that --
“33” is not only the highest attainable Degree in Masonry in the Scottish Rite … it is also (and more fundamentally) the sin of 19.5 degrees.

“60” of course is the critical angle in both equilateral triangles and the tetrahedra of which they are comprised -- the latter incorporating those same critical circumscribed 19.5-degree angles …

www.enterprisemission.com...

[edit on 28-8-2006 by In nothing we trust]

posted on Nov, 26 2006 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainIraq
Oh, no. Not this "Divinci: Decoded" stuff again! I don't know if you saw that show on the history channel, but they used equal lines or something to form two stars over this site that's symbolic to the Divinci Code theory. Way too outlandish to convince me. I could find a thousand "symbolic" land formations on the Earth.

The divinci code covers this?

posted on Nov, 26 2006 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Ok in this image can somebody please explain to me the symbolism of the roads around the Capitol Building in this image;

I can understand the two that make the triangle when connected with the Jefferson Memorial and the White House, but what's the rest supposed to mean aside from it being random circles?

posted on Nov, 26 2006 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by cyberdude78
Ok in this image can somebody please explain to me the symbolism of the roads around the Capitol Building in this image;

I can understand the two that make the triangle when connected with the Jefferson Memorial and the White House, but what's the rest supposed to mean aside from it being random circles?

It's the shape of an owl. What the owl represents is up for interpretation, if you go with the non symbolic representation it means knowledge.
Then there's the owl worshiping at bohemian grove which is meant to be something symbolic but nobody has made a clear link to who or what the owl represents, although moloch has been mentioned there is no link between moloch & an owl as far as I am aware.

posted on Nov, 26 2006 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by mclarenmp4

Originally posted by cyberdude78

It's the shape of an owl.

Then there's the owl worshiping at bohemian grove which is meant to be something symbolic but nobody has made a clear link to who or what the owl represents, although moloch has been mentioned there is no link between moloch & an owl as far as I am aware.

posted on Nov, 27 2006 @ 03:48 PM
link   
That's pretty neat. A bit ironic that our Congress of all people would sit in the middle of an animal that's supposed to represent wisdom or knowledge, but I'm not sure about it having anything to do with terrorism.

Infact I'm not really sold on any of it relating to terrorism, if anything I just see a lot of Illuminati symbology. The whole bit with the triangle and the number five being pretty predominant and all. So does this mean that the Illuminati played a nice trick on us? Quite possibly. Does this have connection with terrorism? Still a possibility, but a bit more remote.

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 10:58 AM
link   
mclarenmp4 Wrote:

"It's the shape of an owl. What the owl represents is up for interpretation,
if you go with the non symbolic representation it means knowledge.
Then there's the owl worshiping at bohemian grove which is meant to
be something symbolic but nobody has made a clear link to who or
what the owl represents, although moloch has been mentioned there is no
link between moloch & an owl as far as I am aware."

---------------

I know this is a bit of an old thread, but wanted to comment on the owl factor. I never knew the owl representation in the city grid layout. I do know that there is an owl on the one dollar bill in upper right corner to the left of the number one. Interesting facts that have yet to be connected.

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 06:07 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/92e7189e889a.jpg[/atsimg]

top topics

join