It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Continuing 666 conspiracy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2006 @ 12:28 AM
link   
The mark of the beast has been a topic of great study for many people since it was mentioned in the book of Revelations. Many people have shown that the number of the beasts name has turned up over and over in many different people, places, things, and systems.

I wanted to post this as a first of another discovery of 666 hidden within our periodic tables. I have stated before the element carbon being built from 666 in its protons, neutrons, and electrons. Here is a new example of 666 taken from the biblical account of Daniel interpreting King Neb's dream. I sent this discovery to a friend first, so the text is a copy of that:

"I have been pondering numbers and ratios as they apply to time, and looked to Neb's dream concerning his vision of a man represented by different body parts related to elements. His head was Gold, his chest and arms; silver, his belly and thighs of bronze, legs of iron and then his feet of iron mixed with clay.

I was perplexed with the feet as I believe it relates to Jesus statements about washing of the feet, or the lowest point on the body and his other statements of washing where he cleanses the disciples first but they believe they should be cleansing him.

Anyway, I started my search hoping that the numbers for iron and clay would have some significance. I used iron (Fe) and clay (SiO^4), but it didn't lead to anything. This was last night and with a fresh start today, I researched a little more on the composition of clay and iron. In their natural states (being minerals), iron exists as iron ferrite or oxidized iron, which is FeO.

Clay is a little more complex, but is based on silicon. The bonds that exist require a bit more complexity to make "clay".
The basic composition of clay is Al^2Si^2O^5(OH)^4. Basically a mixture of Aluminum, Silicon, Oxygen, and Oxygen Hydroxide.

With these two elements in their natural state, they have these atomic weights:

Iron Oxide: 74.85
Clay: 258.16

If you add the total weight of these, you get the total weight of the mixture of iron with clay: 333

Now, thinking that the feet are divided, each one has the atomic weight of 333, but combined the weight is 666.

Is that remarkable or what?

What I am trying to accomplish is to see if I can find a relationship between the ratios of iron and clay to see if they correlate to time, population based on 144000, or whatnot. I will keep you posted. "

posted on Aug, 25 2006 @ 12:58 AM
link   
I wanted to add another insight. If you take the ratio between the weight of iron and clay as if held in a balance, it reveals the 1260 days mentioned in the book of Daniel and Revelation:

258.16/74.85=3.45

3.45 X days in a year(365.25) = 1260

1260 is the time mentioned in days as half of the 7 years tribulation or can be expressed as 42 months.

Is this saying something to us?

Furthermore, the reciprocal of 3.45 is .29.

.29 expressed as days in a year is 105 days, which is 3 1/2 months (times).

[edit on 25-8-2006 by ben91069]

posted on Aug, 25 2006 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Meh, I think the context of Revelation makes it pretty clear that 666 is a reference to a man's name. 666 and 616 are both ciphers for Emperor Nero, which would fit the context of Revelation perfectly.

posted on Aug, 25 2006 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Providence
Meh, I think the context of Revelation makes it pretty clear that 666 is a reference to a man's name. 666 and 616 are both ciphers for Emperor Nero, which would fit the context of Revelation perfectly.

No where does it say that it is an exclusive reference to a man's name. What it does say is that it is the number of a man:

Let him that has understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number IS [or =] Six hundred threescore and six.” [666].

Now, if it said it was the number of his name, then I would not have anything further to say about it, but it clearly can mean more than one thing. Either way, it is a number that man applies to something and is to be calculated.

posted on Aug, 25 2006 @ 11:43 PM
link   
mostl americans think of evil when they first here 666. its becuase we've been conditioned to believe that so we will be really confused in the upcoming future event.
666 is actually a holy number for the jews. it is not evil. 6 is the number for the 6 directions. north south east west up and down. also 666=9.(6+6+6=18=1+8=9)

here's a couple of really good links... check this

www.revelations.org.za...&A5.htm#666

www.gaiaguys.net...

i think the mark and the microchip are totally seperate. and i think maybe we may have to choose betweem the mark on our head, or a chip injected in us.

and btw.. i think the mark tattoo will be a symbol similar to the hexagram, or star of david. just like the nazis used the yellow star to spot out the jews. well people will have this tattoo if you do not have chip.

posted on Aug, 26 2006 @ 10:25 AM
link   
actually..

616 was a holy number for worshippers of Baal, in Babylon, during the Jewish Exile there. They took this number as the number of Baal. Baal is also known as Marduk, which can be loosely connected to..

..that whole "planet Nibiru" stuff about ancient alien astronauts visiting earth, which supposedly hit the earth before, or passed dangerously close (biblical flood).

Some theorists think, me not necessarily included, that 616 is the number for Baal which is Nibiru which means the Beast is the Planet Nibiru and the Antichrist might be an alien "doing great wonders to deceive the people".

Lol.. this stuff is great.

posted on Aug, 26 2006 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by runetang
actually..

616 was a holy number for worshippers of Baal, in Babylon, during the Jewish Exile there. They took this number as the number of Baal. Baal is also known as Marduk, which can be loosely connected to..

..that whole "planet Nibiru" stuff about ancient alien astronauts visiting earth, which supposedly hit the earth before, or passed dangerously close (biblical flood).

Some theorists think, me not necessarily included, that 616 is the number for Baal which is Nibiru which means the Beast is the Planet Nibiru and the Antichrist might be an alien "doing great wonders to deceive the people".

Lol.. this stuff is great.

nah dood... its 666.

posted on Aug, 26 2006 @ 02:23 PM
link   
What you have to say is interesting, but the only context that 666 has in the Book of Revelation is for the identification of "the Beast." Revelation says that the Beast is the sixth king of a city of seven mountains and ten provencial rulers, that he is living at the time the author is writing, that the king who follows him will only reign for a short time, that he will die from a sword wound to the head, that he somehow be revived as an eighth king in addition to being "one of the seven," that he would persecute Christians, that he would somehow be involved in initiating a war against Jerusalem and the destruction of the temple, and that his city would fall into civil war. All of these describe Nero.

If the significance of 666 is to be derived from Revelation, and maybe you believe its significance is to be found elsewhere, then I think it should relate to the identification of the Beast.

As a side note, I'm not trying to defend any of this as being prophecy. These events could have feasibly occured during the lifetime of the author.

[edit on 26-8-2006 by Providence]

posted on Aug, 26 2006 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Providence
As a side note, I'm not trying to defend any of this as being prophecy. These events could have feasibly occured during the lifetime of the author.

[edit on 26-8-2006 by Providence]

True. In fact, I have read many theories that the author used some references to the times related to its writing, however some things talked about are universal in their meanings and not exclusive to just the past.

One thing that bothers me of applying 666 to meaning a mans name is that many different figures have been calculated to equal 666, and some of them have already died. In the context of the book of Revelation the antichrist is destroyed in the end and a new Kingdom is established, so therefore, if 666 is applied to mean a guy like Nero, then the prophecy would be proven as false because no new Kingdom of God has been manifested.

posted on Sep, 10 2006 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Hi Ben:

I have read your entire thread and nobody has yet to hit near the mark of John’s teaching. The basis for my explanation is better understood by reading the three posts on Funkydung’s Pyramid thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...

If you have read the three posts and have actually drawn the spirit, water and blood diagrams, then perhaps you will understand what follows. Scripture says,

“Here is wisdom. Let him who has understanding calculate the number of the beast, for the number is that of a man*; and his number is six hundred and sixty-six.” Revelation 13:18.

This ‘man’ is a reference to a ‘heavenly’ (3 into the 1) ‘man,’ which is the antithesis of the Heavenly “man” (1Tim. 2:5) Christ Jesus. The exercises from above teach the Father (spirit), Son (blood) and Holy Spirit (water) as a ‘3 into the 1’ (1John 5:8) Heavenly ‘man.’ However, Paul teaches an evil counterpart now working from the heavenly places, saying [my notes],

“For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the powers, against the world forces of this darkness [Gen. 1:2], against the spiritual forces of wickedness in the heavenly places.” Ephesians 6:12.

The 777 perfect Heavenly ‘man’ depicted by Elijah (spirit), Christ (blood) and Moses (water) on the Mount of Transfiguration is coming into being to dominate and crush Satan and his evil 666 heavenly man out of existence.

The “Man of God” on the right hand side of the diagram is coming into power in order to replace the rulers of this age now “passing away” (1Cor. 2:6-8). We must carry the precept that Christ’s body has ‘many members’ (1Cor. 12:12-14) over to the antithesis 666 heavenly man in order to recognize ‘the truth’ of John’s teaching from Revelation 13 concerning the Beast. Satan’s evil body (spirit = antithesis of the Father) is also comprised of a myriad of members, just like the ‘body of the Antichrist’ (blood witness = antithesis of Christ’s body) and the evil body of his ‘False Prophet’ (water = antithesis of the Holy Spirit). Paul teaches a “Mystery of Christ” where Gentiles (spirit) and Jews (water) are being summed up “IN” Christ Jesus through obedience of faith to the Gospel.

The “mystery of iniquity” (2Thes. 2:7 down to verse 12) teaches an antithesis (directly opposing) doctrine where an even larger number is gathered into the body of the Antichrist through every form of false gospel spreading like gangrene upon this earth. Those actually “baptized into Christ” (Gal. 3:27) through the “mystery of Christ” represent a mere remnant; very small like the little boy David. However, those being baptized into the Antichrist through the “mystery of iniquity” represent a vast spiritual body like his nemesis “Goliath.” The stone striking Goliath in the forehead is none other than our Lord Jesus Christ the ‘capstone’ of the three linked posts above, where the evil giant is represented by those called by Denominationalism in the world today (Roman Catholicism, Greek Orthodoxy and Protestantism).

In Christ Jesus,

Terral (End Part 1)

posted on Sep, 10 2006 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Hi again Ben:

While the incarnation of the antichrist will make his appearance ‘in his time’ (2Thes. 2:6) at the very ‘end of the age’ (Matt. 24:3+15), the members of his evil body are being gathered precisely like true believers are being baptized into a heavenly ‘one body’ in Heaven above. John’s 666 teaching is pointing to the heavenly ‘man,’ as each deceived disciple is baptized into his evil body. Those receiving the ‘number of his name’ (Rev. 13:17, 15:2) have names in his unholy ‘book of death/separation,’ which is the antithesis of the “Lamb’s book of life” (Rev. 21:27, 13:8). We must make the connections between John’s reference to “Here is wisdom,” which opens the 666 verse AND Peter’s statements concerning the “wisdom given him” (Paul) in 2Peter 3:14-16 in order to even begin making sense of John’s riddle. You and I are living today through the “mystery time” that none of the OT prophets were given to see.

Find “Today” on the Mystery/Prophecy Timeline and note we are approaching the ‘start’ of the 1000 Years (2Pet. 3:8, Rev. 20:5) “Day of the Lord” (2Pet. 3:10, 1Thes. 5:1+2). The ‘body of Christ’ (Eph. 4:12) is enlarging to maturity (Eph. 4:13) during this mystery time, until our Rapture (1Thes. 4:17) when the “Day of the Lord” is “at hand” (2Thes. 2:2). Only then does the 1000 Years “Day of the Lord” BEGIN. Elijah must come first and restore all things (Matt. 17:10-11), which includes the kingdom to Israel (Eze. 47+48) and the Temple (Eze. 40+). The antichrist’s time is at the ‘end of the age’ some 1000 years still in our future (Matt. 24:15), just prior to Christ’s return in Matthew 24:30-31 on the far right hand side of the diagram.

The OT prophets like Daniel, Ezekiel and Joel all see clearly into the ‘water’ witness of Scripture shaded in blue, but they see NOTHING from Paul’s conversion to our Rapture some 2000 years later shaded in red. The 666 evil ‘heavenly’ man will incarnate onto this earth exactly like Jesus Christ did 2000 years ago; as the Father (spirit), Son (blood) and Holy Spirit (water) “IN” one living tabernacle. He will deceive the entire world into believing that ee is God Himself (2Thes. 2:3+4), until he also is thrown into the lake of fire (Rev. 19:20).

In Christ Jesus,

Terral (The End)

posted on Sep, 10 2006 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Hi Terral,

Thanks for your faithful work in truth. I have read half of your posts that you've linked to (admittingly I just woke up and it is overwhelming), but I will ask for more insight into everything you've shown us.

Personally, I have seen a lot of charts similar to this and to me they look as complicated as a flow chart of the systems on a Space Shuttle. This doesn't mean they are somehow incorrect, just that taken as a whole or even smaller parts they are hard to understand unless studied with great detail. I recognize some of the geometry and in fact when I started drawing the tetrahedron pyramid, it included construction lines of three overlapping circles, which may mean water, blood, and spirit combining. I haven't considered that part yet.

This image you presented in your other post is quite interesting to me:

It looks like a recycling factory for souls and bodies or blood and water into the spirit and also the mystery church congregation to the right resembles the Grand Staircase inside the Great Pyramid, but I think you were just drawing it as an orthographic view for clarity.

I will look over your work more as time permits.

posted on Sep, 10 2006 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Hi Ben,

Ben >> Thanks for your faithful work in truth. I have read half of your posts . . .

Very good. “The Mystery” (Eph. 3:3, Col. 1:26) is a topic that is truly “Infinite” and I am happy to provide clarifying statements and further explanations.

Ben >> Personally, I have seen a lot of charts similar to this . . .

The key to understanding the eighty diagrams from my manuscript “The Mystery Explained” is that every ‘spirit’ witness is drawn in golden yellow, the (only begotten) blood witnesses are shown in red and all the water witnesses are represented in shades of blue. The ‘Angels In Heavens (Unseen Universe)’ from the diagram above is an inverted realm situated directly upon the visible universe. Angels look up to see Christ from the unseen realm in the same way our mystery church sees Him atop the Pyramid-like Structure. If our physical universe is right handed, the angelic realm is left handed; as everything in the invisible realm is inverted or the mirror image to our own.

Ben >> I recognize some of the geometry and in fact when I started drawing the tetrahedron pyramid, it included construction lines of three overlapping circles . . .

The mystery processes of Scripture always include two overlapping circles (spirit then water), which begets the third blood witness between them. Adam was formed with Eve (water) and Seed (blood) “IN” him, which makes him a ‘3 into the 1’ man. The Lord God put Adam in a deep sleep and removed woman and seed from his side, which is typical of Christ on the cross and water and blood coming from His side (John 19:34). Adam then became a ‘spirit’ witness from whom the ‘water’ witness (woman) was taken, so when the two became one flesh (Adam knew Eve) then Cain was begotten; then Able, Seth, etc.. A list of three witness mystery sets from Scripture looks something like this:

All of the singularity expressions of column 1 have been divided into the three witnesses of spirit, blood and water respectively. Once you come to realize that all of the names under “spirit” are indeed spirit witnesses, they all come alive to begin testifying about one another from your knowledge of Scripture. Not only do spirit witnesses testify about one another, but they also give witness to the water and blood witnesses in their particular mystery set. All of the blood witnesses testify about one another and the water witnesses speak of one another. In time we grow to realize that every witness of Scripture is testifying about each and every spirit, water and blood witness in God’s Living Word. Your notion of three overlapping circles is not Scriptural and does not fit Paul’s ‘the mystery’ types.

Ben speaking about the diagram >> It looks like a recycling factory for souls and bodies or blood and water into the spirit and also the mystery church congregation to the right resembles the Grand Staircase inside the Great Pyramid, but I think you were just drawing it as an orthographic view for clarity.

Yes; for clarity. My thesis is based upon the dynamics at work in the original languages of Scripture along with the ‘relationships’ present between all the confirmed triune mystery sets. The inner chamber locations, dimensions and so on are not even a consideration of this work.

Ben >> I will look over your work more as time permits.

Here is a link to a post on the mystery that might help you understand things more quickly and accurately:

The Mystery >> www.levitt.com...

Please note the vital importance of actually drawing out the overlapping circles and inserting the principals correctly. Simply reading about these exercises is not going to impart anything to anyone. : 0 ).

In Christ Jesus,

Terral

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Terral

- Lamb and Goat is the same when it comes to a Sacrifice.
Exodus12.2 , Passover. the tenth day ( x) of the first month a young male goat or a lamb will be killed.
Also in Leviticus Goats and sheep were sacrificed for Sin offerings.

Catholic church sacrifices JESUS every mass as an animal,
which is against YESHUA AS THE MESSIAH.

XP = JOLLY ROGER = DEATH AND TROPHY OF JESUS
XP = CHI RHO
X = CHI in greek , in Hebrew and ancient Semitic is "Samekh" = FISH
X = = T Tav/Tau = Mark = + = Jesus
P = RHO in Greek. Resh in Hebrew and ancient Semitic means a HUMAN HEAD
P = Everyone is to believe that Constantine utilisedthe name of CHRIST on his flag,
however, it was not so, Constantine used the RHO (P), which is "RESH" in Hebrew
and symbolises a human HEAD and Jesus was crucifies in Golgotha,
which means "THE PLACE OF THE SKULL"

- ALL EAGLES ARE THE SYMBOL OF JESUS, USED AS A TROPHY FOR HIS DEFEAT.
2nd ESDRAS, 5th Vision.

- 13 is JESUS, Chapter 13 in the Revelation was written against Jesus. FRIDAY 13TH is JESUS
12 APOSTLES, THE 13TH WAS JESUS

- 666 = XXX = +++ = FATHER, SON, HOLY SPIRIT =HOLY TRINITY = JESUS
- 666 = Friday the 6th day of the week, THE DAY JESUS WAS CRUCIFIED
666 = 6 FOOT UNDER
666 = There are 6 weeks of lent prior to EASTER
666 = 6th letter of the aplhabet is F = FRIDAY = Friday 13th = JESUS
666 = Revelations ,The Father- 6th Seal
Son - 6th Trumpet
Holy spirit- 6th Bowl
666= Revelation 13.5 "The beast was allowed to make proud claims which were insulting to God
and it was permitted to have authority for Forty two months" = 42 months = 3.5 years,
Jesus started to preach at the age of 30 and was crucified at the age of 33 and half years
= 3.5 years = 42 months

666= The second book of Esdras , the Fifth Vision of the EAGLE-
Most scholars date the the Eagle Vision during 69- 96 AD.
" the second night Ihad a dream. I saw an eagle coming up out of the sea.
It had twelve wings and three heads. All three heads was a sleep,
even the middle one, which was larger then the other two"
= EAGLE = JESUS AS SATAN

666= Revelation 13.2 " the beast looked like leopard, with feet like a bears feet
and a mouth like a lions mouth"
In Heraldry the beast is used as a symbol of victory over the beast, who is JESUS.
Flag of England and many other Countries use the symbol of the beast,
while everyone thinks it's Lion.
Also in Heraldry the symbol of a castle with 3 towers also means 666.
In fact nearly all of symbols used in Heraldry is based on the revelation and used as a
symbol of defeat against Satan who is JESUS.

Once again I will mention that SATAN in Hebrew means OPPONENT,
Jesus was SATAN, the opponent to the leaders that crucified him,
and they are the leaders who wrote the Revelation's against him.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   
The first thing to appreciate when trying to identify the Beast 666, is that the Book of Revelation deals only with prophecies of "The End Times" which, by the Bible's own definition, did not start until 1948, when the current State of Israel was created by United Nation Resolution 181 in November 1947.

Therefore, to speculate on Bonaparte, Nero, or anyone else living before 1948 as being the Beast 666, is completely off track.

Secondly, Revelation does not say the beast is a man. It says the beast has the number of a man ie. a number assigned by a man.

Consider this possibility: During the war with Iraq, when it invaded Kuwait in 1990, the United Nations placed a complete embargo on trade with both Iraq and Kuwait by Resolution 661. However, thousands of civilians, including children, were dying of starvation. The United Nation relented and allowed trade where there were valid "humanitarian considerations".

The number of the Resolution was 666. It was absolutely true, therefore, that no man could buy or sell, in Iraq or Kuwait, unless his transaction carried the number (or mark) of "The Beast". The mark would have to have been on the trading papers and would have been either at the top, or on the right hand side of the documents. Hence the mark 666 would have been on the "right hand" (side) or the forehead (top) of the trading papers, rather than the trader himself, as the prophecy suggests

Obviously John would not have had a word to desribe a United Nation's Resolution, or if he did, the word was subsequently lost in translation and became "The Beast"

You can read a detailed analysis of the revelation of the Beast 666 and the other "Beast", with seven heads, in a recent book, available on Amazon, entitled "Bible Prophecies Fulfilled by 2012"

This and many other revelations can be seen to have been fulfilled since 1948

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by alpete95

REVELATION IS WRITTEN AGAINST JESUS- 666 IS JESUS. THE REVELATION WAS WRITTEN 200 AD, THEY WROTE EVERYTHING AGAINST JESUS AND HOW THEIR CHOSEN PEOPLE WILL RULE IN THE FUTURE , NOTHING TO DO WITH THE ARABS, AS ISLAM IS ALSO CREATED BY THE SAME PEOPLE THAT CRAETED THE FALSE CHRISTIANITY WHICH HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH YESHUA AS THE MESSIAH.

KAABA= CUBE = 6 = BLACK STONE = THE STONE THAT THE BUILDERS REJECTED = JESUS

new topics

top topics

join