It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the next President the Anti-Christ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Is the Anti-Christ ready to assume his throne? Will it be during World War III? Is it Obama?

posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 08:26 PM
link   
The term Anti-Christ is also the same as saying Anti-Christian. My prediction is that Hillary will run for President and she will be elected with Obama as her V.P.

Obama will assume the Presidency, why.... I'm not sure, but I see it that way.

WWIII will erupt in the middle east. It will begin in Israel and spread when Iran uses Weapons of Mass Destruction. Syria will join the war, and the sides will begin to quickly form. Russia will side against the U.S. and Israel. Europe for the most part will at first avoid joining the actual battle, but then they to will be drawn into the conflict. Internal termoil will be rampant in all country's.

Economy's will collapse when Oil triples in cost.

posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Now how did you get Barack Obama as a candidate for the AntiChrist????

The "AntiChrist" has specific characteristics/traits that would be fairly obvious and are mandatory..such as coming from East..blah..blah (do the research if you don't know) so I just don't see how either Ms. Clinton or Obama would fit the bill... you really think these two Democrats will change the world that much??

thinking and still

connect the dots for me cause there's no way I can give either of them enough credit to possibly be the antichrist.. Now that Javier Solana guy..hmmm much better odds there.

[edit on 8-24-2006 by worldwatcher]

posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 09:56 PM
link   
I believe it has to be someone from the old Roman Empire. Or rather someone who's in control of the old Roman Empire. Today we call that the European Union.

Daniel 9:26
After the sixty-two weeks the Anointed One shall be cut off, and shall have nothing: and the people of the prince who shall come shall destroy the city and the sanctuary

Most take this to mean that the after the Messiah is killed then people from the the area the AntiChrist will come from, come and destroy the city (Jerusalem) and the Temple. We know from history that the Romans did this.

posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Already an existing discussion here:

politics.abovetopsecret.com...

Please contribute to the existing discussion.

Thread closed.

top topics

join