It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Next President the Anti-Christ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Is the Anti-Christ ready to assume his throne? Will it be during World War III? Is it Obama?

posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 07:55 PM
link   
The next President is just what America needs.

*looks to his avatar*

posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 08:58 PM
link   
So, what is your point? That the next presidnet will be the anit-Christ--if such a person would ever exist.
That the next president will start WWIII? Or that Sen. Obama will be the next president?

posted on Aug, 25 2006 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Well, we need to remember that the purpose of this dog-'n'-pony show is to advocate for a particular candidate -- or to try to tell folks about a particular candidate.

I don't buy any of this anti-Christ stuff, to be honest, but even if I did, I'd try to stick it in a religion forum.

Now Barack Obama is in Kenya, visiting his dad's ancestral home, and the locals are proud as can be over one of their "sons" who's a big cheese in America coming back for a visit. But I don't think anyone is seriously pushing Obama for any sort of presidential thing, even in 2012. The reason is that he's just too new, he has not real base outside of Illinois, and no one is really sure how good a Senator he is --yet.

I do admit that he's cute as a speckled pup and hasn't committed any gaffes yet. That in itself is a good sign.

new topics

top topics

join