It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have I seen a shadow.....thing?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Hello I'm new here and I've just joined because I don't know if I have seen a shadow creature or not.

Well I was sitting on my sofa and I was on my laptop reading some of the topics on this site when my attention was drawn to the ceiling by a small buzzing noise, I looked up and saw a small black shape I didn't get a great look at it but it was roughly around the size of a big moth, anyway it seemed to bounce off the ceiling once then when I was looking it dropped straight down as though it had died suddenly, I thought it was a bit strange due to the fact you don't see bugs just die like that (well I don't) and I thought I had better investigate or clean it up if it had actually died, now when I went to the spot there was nothing there! I looked all round the area, round the ceilings, floors, all around the house and couldn't find it! I didn't have any doors or windows open and the room I was in was well lit.

So did I see a shadow bug? Or a product of my imagination?

I would like to hear your thoughts on this.

posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 05:05 PM
link   
I wouldn't like to say sounds unusual...was it a particulary hot day, and did you have any water, or were you feeling fine then after you saw it felt weird?

posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 05:13 PM
link   
It was a quite a hot day however it was around around half ten tonight that I saw it so it was cooler and I had been drinking water all day.

I didn't feel any physical side effects from the sighting it was just kinda surreal.

posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Sounds like it might have been a beetle, they tend to smack into the ceiling then take a plunge
(but not actually die). Did it fall near a couch, cabinet, or anything a bug could have crawled under and out of sight?

new topics

top topics

join