It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Time Machine Designs

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2003 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Does anybody know of any time machine designs that aren't Titor-related, and would theoretically work?

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Well im not sure what this john titor main idea is but mine is about the 4 main gravtional forces which are weak and strong nuclear then gravity (mass) then electromagnitism as those 4 have a influence around every aspect of my idea of time travel. So with that said i use the concept of einstiens relativity law to make this seem practical. Now time for a crash lesson picture space as a trampling ok now picture earth as a bowling ball on the trampling when the bowling ball is on the trampling it makes a indention now this indentation is like earths gravity ok so with that understanding of 1 of the 4 forces now with electromagntism picture a strong magnet to be a neddle on the trampling now with a needle it doesnt have the shear mass to make the indentation so the force of gravity is gone but with electromagnetsim u can use a massive amount of eletricty to pull into the trampling to make a tiny hole into the trampling so we take are needle turn on the power and basicall we put the point of the needle into the trampling making the needle go throu the trampling but the problem of my idea is once you break away from are space time you kinda enter a void i dont know for sure its just what is under the trampling another trampling the ground or whatever but we just need power right now the basic componets in my design is pretty simple sphere in a geometric shape so it can evenly cut throu but its still in the ruff hopefully i can get into the R&D feild of the USA AirForce well hope you enjoy this breif idea of mine just I got to go to bed and prepare for school got to get that bacholors hell ya!

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 11:25 PM
link   
There was this guy called Tim.. something.. cant remember. Anyway he had this idea that you ....

Joke ;>

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 11:31 PM
link   
This theory could be plausible:

search youtube for the full episode

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 04:48 AM
link   
A thread with a -3 star rating! First time I've seen that!

Well, lesee, if you consider the universe as being constructed through about ten dimensions, anything in the fifth should "travel" in time.

Or you could use a classic approach with relativity. Any mass traveling near light speed should be entering a slower time until full stop at light speed. Then the equations tell us time begins to "flow" backwards beyond light speed.

Or you could find a supermassive object, one where light cannot escape from. Match your rotation with it and pass through both the event horizons, and that will put you in another place and time...

Quantum teleportation is time travel, now that is a reality!

I believe it is a matter of picking or choosing. It certainly doesn't look impossible, improbable maybe, but permissible.

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 06:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Matyas
A thread with a -3 star rating! First time I've seen that!

It also said of the number of replies, "-2".

Someone messing with a time machine? If you are, can you provide some input to this thread?

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Well to explain my idea of a Time machine further in depth i might use up all 4000 charcters. But I must tell you the problem of the guy on the youtube ecerpt is that with his idea he is talking about frame of reference which is also covered by einstien but the problem of his idea is that no matter what you do you cant make anything travel faster than light that is law because once you hit the speed of light everything becomes infintely massive bassically even if the light is being acelerated by the turning of space cause by the black hole his idea wouldnt work for example picture this a black hole has no light coming from it invislbe physically only way we see them is because of the trash rotating around it and also the radio wave emited from it so if that is true and light goes into the black hole once pass the point of no return not even light can escapt from it with that also said if this light was accerated by the meaning of what he was saying the would escapt because with another example of a satalite slingshotting orbits around planets the light would go so fast that it would escapt the black hole gravity which it doesnt so what im trying to say is that light cant escapt a black hole meaning it doesnt acclerate once in the black hole meaning a limit to the speed of light because at the speed light everything gets infintely massive. ok now with that off my chest now for me to recap upon what i said before we know about how space is bent by the mass of objects ok and we know that that is because of the 4 forces weak strong gravitatonal and magnetic forces. also that light bend around the sun because of its mass im pretty sure i covered that well it does because the mass of the sun makes a indention upon space which bend the path of light enought so that during a complete eclispe that we can see stars that are behind the sun on the side of the sun amazing but true. so witha basic recap now we can get technical now we know that space time and light are inter connected with each other ok now if that is so we just need to be able to manpulate one of the 3 so which we can manpulate all of them kinda like a lightbulb manpulate the wattage to it control the brighness of it and the warmth of which is also exerted by it. so with all that on the top of your mind figure this a shpere geometricaly set were there is no pole on it which if in the manner it would be have a pattern of a checker board a whole bunch of squares all around it the reason for this is because if you wish to make a indention upon the imaginary trampling or light u must equal apply forces all around because on the light aspect we dont want any pole pulling light inward towards the sphere so in which would make hole on the boat we want the light to flow around the sphere equally and fluid now on the aspect of the needle on the trampling you got to picture the trampling is all around you so if you want to pierce it you have to equaly apply pressure around it so not to give to much on one end and less on the other stabilty is the main point of this design plus now we got 2 force being manipluted to are avantage light and space which leaves time which im still debating on what would happen once you cut throught with the machine well im running low on this excerpt i will post further detail maybe later on the mechanics of the machine later and the amount of power and all that mubo jumbo stuff and if you want to do further research on this idea research on eistiens laws and check out the myth of the phildephia project and the outcome of there strong elctromagnets on the outcome of thier ship well hope ya enjoy this and this is MR.Anomous out lol funny name maybe ill leave that to yall and rember time travel is possible we made object fly in the air that wieght tons and people before airplane thought the idea of massive heavey object flying was crazy

join