It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Grandads Patients Dead Husband (Please read)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 04:20 PM
link   
This is a story my grandad(hes a doctor) once told me, and he is not a liar, He had a Russian patient , i can't remember her name, her husband had recently passed away and he treated her for some problem she had in her leg or something i don't remember, well basicaly, about 4 years later she remarried another man, and one day she came to my grandad and said "I think my old husband doesn't like this one, I keep feeling a cold feeling when my husband(current one, not dead) falls asleep." etc . My grandad said she should consult a excorsist, she said she thought they would think her crazy. Over the next few months her husband began to fall ill, my grandad himself did checks and could find nothing wrong, but over 6 months he got worse and worse, i think he said he started to have pain allover at random times, and one day she came and told my grandad that he told her to make him leave, in her sleep, my grandad did no know what to say, so he insisted she see a excosist she declined again, the next day her husband died of a stroke and a heart attack at the same time...two weeks later she died aswell( i dont remember how). Has anyone else had these sort of encounters? Because its all very strange to me...

[edit on 24-8-2006 by krax]

posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 04:58 PM
link   
If she really wanted help and there was really something supernatural going on, she would have more signs of it. Like ... poltergeist activity, unexplained noises, cold spots, apparitions, more than just a feeling. And if she was really concerned about her husband, she would've at least considered the exorcist to help heal him. Maybe she just didn't care?

Hmmm... Well ... my grandma lives in Vietnam. And she's in her late 70's. Her husband has died from liver cancer, so she lives by herself. She has two sons and two daughters (one of the daughters being my mom). One of her sons was living in one place (I forget), and the elder lived in America. A few years ago, her second son died (I don't remember how), and because she was already in a weak emotional and physical state, none of the family members were brave enough to break the news to her. So she continued living thinking her elder son was alive until one night she dreamt that she died and went to heaven. And she said she saw her husband and her eldest son in heaven. She told us her dream, and we really didn't know what to say.

Probably coincidential???

[edit on 24-8-2006 by Paresthesia]

[edit on 24-8-2006 by Paresthesia]

posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 05:03 PM
link   
To be honest i probably missed alot out, after all he did tell me it 5 years ago, also hardly ever is something like that coincdental...

new topics

join