It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

i want the OLD britney spears back!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 03:01 PM
link   
o my god. ave you seen how britney looks like lately??? like a trashy overweight mom wearing cleavage bearing dresses and eating melted chocolate in the middle of the night. freaky i know.

remember the old britney? the "oops i did it again" britney? the britney that could fit into a tight pair of jeans and could dance???

i want that britney back! i dont know what k fed did to her... but holy crap this marrige is turning her carreer upside down on all angles. back in the day atleast she was not trashy... but now? uuugh.

who wants the old britney back?!

posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 03:04 PM
link   
I second that!

She has definitely gone from Pop Princess to Trailer Trash in record time.

[edit on 8/24/2006 by pstiffy]

posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 03:06 PM
link   
I'd prefer her and kfed(nostreetcredbreastfed) would hop on a rocket and leave earth, along with many other pop idols

whitney houston, bobby browne, carrot top, good charolette and avril lavingineigneieee, oh and kid rock.

oh and i almost forgot; ja rul

if there is a law of gravity to pray to I beg theee.

[edit on 24-8-2006 by Lysergic]

posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 03:52 PM
link   
I like the new Britney. It shows all those young girls exactly what life has in store for them. If they want to be like Britney, this is what happens

I'm just waiting for her to get so out of touch, and unpopular that she has to pose for Playboy to get back in the public eye. But by then, no one will care. It will be like when that 80s pop princess posed.... What was her name again?

posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 04:29 PM
link   
I do and always have dis-liked her music, but i have to agree shes gone down to a whole new level, n looks like a slag lol

posted on Aug, 25 2006 @ 12:46 PM
link   
I don't like Britney's music or anything like that but...
(sarcasm) God forbid a woman gain weight while she is pregnant! (sarcasm)

Come on give her a break for the way she looks. She has a kid and she is currently pregnant. Not everyone goes back to a size 2 after they have children you know. Why does being a bit overweight and eating chocolate equate to being trailer trash?

Let's face it, the way she looked before was actually unrealistic. Most women don't usually look like that anyways.

posted on Aug, 25 2006 @ 12:58 PM
link   
puttin lipstick on a pig.
Disney tried hard to changer her destiny,
but alas, trailer trash is as trailer trash does.

...and she reproduced....

new topics

top topics

join