It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Respect & Patience

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Hey Lys!

I got these two monkeys...I think they are smiling.

I agree about friendly nudges to members. I try to do that every now and then.
A lot of times a U2U helps instead..That way, it's not a public nudge..

posted on Aug, 25 2006 @ 12:21 PM
link   
I think respect should start with the outlawing of avatars that show George Bush's face superimposed on a woman's body. It's really revolting!

j/k niteboy.

Peace

posted on Aug, 25 2006 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Love
I think respect should start with the outlawing of avatars that show George Bush's face superimposed on a woman's body. It's really revolting!

j/k niteboy.

Peace

He gets as much of my respect as he earns from me.

I know you're just messin with me.

He's a playa! He can dress up in mad Farrah Fawcett gear and strut through ATS like no one else can! Fashionista of da Gubment I say!

[edit on 8/25/06 by niteboy82]

posted on Aug, 25 2006 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by spacedoubt
Hey Lys!

I got these two monkeys...I think they are smiling.

They require pints of beer to clang together, than we shall achieve greatness!!!!

yes, I love/hate niteboys avys. it's like a sick twisted nitemare.

posted on Nov, 22 2006 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by semperfortis
There have been some NON mod, members that have taken me in hand and helped me a lot, I really appreciate that...

Aside from the amount of intellectual discussion you can find here, I believe this is the greatest asset to AboveTopSecret. The willingness of regular members to go above and beyond to assist other members. I can remember when I first signed up, I had plenty of questions to ask. Needless to say there was no shortage of members going out of their way to assist me. It was this welcoming, this sense of belonging that had me logging into the site a few times a day and have been ever since.

The discussion is what gets people in the door, but it is the atmosphere and environment that keeps many. You would be hard pressed to find another site with this level of discussion, or this level of maturity and respect. We have the best of both worlds.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join