It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NPR Censors 9/11 Demolition Question and Answer

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Just about an hour ago NPRs Dianne Rhem had a guest on named Cathy Reichs, a forensic anthropologist that help with the remains at the WTC site. Well, a caller called in and asked if the collapsing buildings could have done such sever damage to the bodies, she answered "kind of" and that it could have been from the impacts heat, steam and removal, then he asked it the damage to the bodies was indicativ of explo... CUT OFF. NPR went to DEAD AIR for over a minute as supposedly she answered the question. We actually have THREE NPR stations in the Detroit area so to ensure this was not an anomoly I checked the second one... DEAD AIR... Third one does not play Dianne.

Now, ask yourselves, why would NPR censor this quesion and answer?

If you cannot trust NPR at all, then how can you trust ANY media outlet when it comes to 9/11?

The crap just doesn't stop....

[edit on 24-8-2006 by Slap Nuts]

posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Haven't you ever been listening to a radio station and have it go silent?

I have... on several occasions...

you must admit, it could have just been a technical glitch.

posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by elevatedone
Haven't you ever been listening to a radio station and have it go silent?

I have... on several occasions...

you must admit, it could have just been a technical glitch.

On two seperate broadcast stations... Perfectly timed with the WTC demolition question? I listen to NPR basically all day for years and do not recall a time when it just went to dead air.

Sure... It could have been a glitch... Just another coincidence.

posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Slap Nuts
Now, ask yourselves, why would NPR censor this quesion and answer?

If you cannot trust NPR at all, then how can you trust ANY media outlet when it comes to 9/11?

The crap just doesn't stop....

The answer is simple Slap Nuts. You can't trust the media, in any form. Let's face it any media outlet is a business. Plain and simple. They try to portray themselves as noble, watchdogs and defenders of the public's right to know, but what it all comes down to is that they are a business and information is their product. If they don't provide the product that their consumers want, they go out of business. Everything you get from any outlet has been folded, spindled and mutilated to form a product that they think their consumers want.

posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 01:59 PM
link   
So who is up for an official letter of protest to NPR, they are supposed to tell it like it is, and it was too perfectly timed of a coincidence.

Also possibly, they were shutdown without their knowledge, or without their consent. Also, NPR is often beamed out via satelite, and the interview could have been pre-recorded and it wasn't the NPR people, but the actual station or media group playing the program that did this.

Right winger establishment said "He who doubteth, the word out of our mouths, shallt be condemned to never enter our version of heavan."

It's all about taking what they say with a grain of salt, being different is bad and they love to suppress "different" because we can't be a good tax paying automaton if we think for ourselves.

-ADHD

-ADHD

posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Do a google search on "NPR Republicans" and you will find out that the Republicans punished and changed public proadcasting this year demanding that they portray the Republicans in a good light.

I am not allowed to post the link because it has a petition on it.

Mod Edit: ATS And Activism – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 24/8/2006 by Mirthful Me]

[edit on 24-8-2006 by Slap Nuts]

posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Here's the link to the Pod Cast for the show SlapNuts mentioned:

www.wamu.org...

Look for the 11:00 segment for the forensic anthropologist interview...

Time of interest in interview is around 44:30...

Does this sound like what you missed SlapNuts?

posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 03:12 PM
link   
I don't hear any silence. She explains his question, and he gets the answers. Go NPR.

posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Slap Nuts
... then he asked it the damage to the bodies was indicativ of explo... CUT OFF. NPR went to DEAD AIR for over a minute as supposedly she answered the question.

They're afraid.

new topics

top topics

join