It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disclosure project reactions from people?

page: 1

join
share:
Toc

posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 09:39 AM
link   
www.disclosureproject.org...

I thought this was an interesting page. You can see the responses from the different people as well as the real paper scanned.

I found overwhelming the amount of people that got contacted and how they responded.

[edit on 24-8-2006 by Toc]

[edit on 24-8-2006 by Toc]

posted on Aug, 25 2006 @ 09:12 PM
link   
You will find there are hundreds, if not thousands of threads on this board about the Disclosure project. Personally, I do not think anything will come of it. They have been claiming since 2000 disclosure is near.

posted on Aug, 25 2006 @ 09:29 PM
link   
If you want disclosure... believe.

posted on Aug, 26 2006 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Believe and write your senator/congressman!

posted on Aug, 26 2006 @ 02:58 AM
link   
I don't understand why they don't testify before congress like they say they want to, wouldn't that settle it once and for all?

The Disclosure Project's Witnesses aren't getting any younger.

posted on Aug, 26 2006 @ 04:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Low Orbit
I don't understand why they don't testify before congress like they say they want to, wouldn't that settle it once and for all?

Dr Greer said in one of his recent radio interviews that the president would be taking a huge risk to do this - that he would end up suffering the same fate as JFK. Nobody within government has the courage to do what it takes to bring it to light. So far none of them are interested in opening up hearings, so he's looking further aboard to say Canada and Europe. Basically he's given up on the government bringing disclosure - it will have to come from more military personnel coming forward, and bringing antigravity propulsion systems before the public which will indeed be the smoking gun and force the issue in this way.

Stonewalled by the reality of inaction, it seems he's changing tack. It's going to take huge investment in this tech, and it's going to require the right investor - not someone who will sell them down the river and be bought out by a major corp and disappear into the back alley never to be seen again.

Toc

posted on Aug, 26 2006 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Low Orbit

The Disclosure Project's Witnesses aren't getting any younger.

I don't think they want to hear about it. You got on the page I linked 70+ replies, they understand it's important, but won't step forward and ask for an hearing. There isn't much to be done, other than keeping harassing them with more letters.

Anyway, i just thought it was nice to see the faxes or scanned replies.

posted on Aug, 26 2006 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by RiotComing
it will have to come from more military personnel coming forward, and bringing antigravity propulsion systems before the public which will indeed be the smoking gun and force the issue in this way.

having anti-gravity propulsion doesn't necessarily mean that it came from an ET source.

posted on Aug, 26 2006 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by homeskillet

Originally posted by RiotComing
it will have to come from more military personnel coming forward, and bringing antigravity propulsion systems before the public which will indeed be the smoking gun and force the issue in this way.

having anti-gravity propulsion doesn't necessarily mean that it came from an ET source.

Yes, Tesla was onto it, as were his proteges such as these guys.

But Dr Greer has the evidence from people directly involved in crash recovery and reverse engineering. It's all there.

[edit on 26-8-2006 by RiotComing]

top topics

join