It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Beings Give Knowledge of Stars

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2003 @ 06:41 AM
link   
anyone ever thought that the aliens wanted to control us so they just wiped out other clutures that were getting too ahead of themselves?

cant wait for the next cleanse

posted on Nov, 12 2003 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by alexnz
anyone ever thought that the aliens wanted to control us so they just wiped out other clutures that were getting too ahead of themselves?

cant wait for the next cleanse

They probaby did control us at one time however, i believe they also helped us to evolve into a more intelligent race as well as a more aggressive one. The Neanderthals disappeared in a very short amount of time in scientific terms, wiped out by the Cro Magnums who were a more intelligent race of people who seemed to have come from nowhere suddenly. The difference between them intellectually speaking is quite phenomenal. I read somewhere once that 12 strands of our DNA aren't of earth, how much truth there is to that i don't know but i'd like to find more info on it so i can post it. I think we're evolving yes, but into more intelligent human beings, and only in the past 150 -200 yrs have we really begun to 'evolve' in our knowlege . A definate increase there. ex: Nuclear/Scientifically/Intelligently - no more worries about the earth being 'flat' heh and Spiritually. I think Mankind knows something is changing. Some ignore this some refer to Religion as their answer for this and some look for real answers at both the Spritual stage as well as Intellectual.

[Edited on 12-11-2003 by Sapphire]

posted on Nov, 12 2003 @ 08:38 AM
link   
I don't think that Harvard's terribly in favor of the Dogon theory (they are, BTW, in Africa... not elsewhere)

From the site cited above:

In 1991 Walter van Beek, a Belgian anthropologist, led a team of anthropologists to study the Dogon tribe. Although he hoped to find evidence for their astounding astronomical knowledge, the team found no trace of the detailed Sirius lore reported by Griaule.

posted on Nov, 12 2003 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Byrd.. it also took 25 years before the Dogontribe gave their knowledge to the first expedition... the second was about

www.ccds.charlotte.nc.us...
Two French Anthropologists, Marcel Griaule and Germaine Dieterlen, lived and worked with the Dogon from 1931 to 1956

The expedition later carried out was about 12 years... perhaps it's not such a wonder...?

posted on Nov, 15 2003 @ 10:15 AM
link   
The amphibious "fish men", may just be a race who landed their craft in the sea.

I know in Zacaria Stichin The 12th Planet, there is a piece about how the Annunaki's craft first made landings in the water, and we referred to by us as Fishmen, or half-amphibious because we saw them come out of the water.

posted on Nov, 15 2003 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dreamstone
I think this goes in this board, but here goes
I remember reading about this in my favorite book, Mysteries of the Unexplained...

Tribesmen in African were given knowledge of a star that they said they came from, to a group of African Tribesmen. The trouble is, this star was completely invisible due to the brighter stars in its proximity until recent science revealed it.

The aliens they got it from were supposedly amphibious, having had to land in water first and then climb out to meet with the curious(and frightened) tribesmen. They then left after giving them the knowledge of the star they came from, I forget what it was called, in addition to other knowledge.

I forget the rest, if anyone could flesh this out for me it would be great, I think the star is by Sirius, I don't know. I tried to research it but only got hits on satellite radio

I don't think this was posted before, plz help!

yes! a fellow MOU reader!! *huggles*
the star by sirius was discovered by the dogon tribe and is simply called sirius B. hope that helps! i'll also find some good webbies for you.

hearts

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join