It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Beings Give Knowledge of Stars

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2003 @ 07:07 PM
link   
I think this goes in this board, but here goes
I remember reading about this in my favorite book, Mysteries of the Unexplained...

Tribesmen in African were given knowledge of a star that they said they came from, to a group of African Tribesmen. The trouble is, this star was completely invisible due to the brighter stars in its proximity until recent science revealed it.

The aliens they got it from were supposedly amphibious, having had to land in water first and then climb out to meet with the curious(and frightened) tribesmen. They then left after giving them the knowledge of the star they came from, I forget what it was called, in addition to other knowledge.

I forget the rest, if anyone could flesh this out for me it would be great, I think the star is by Sirius, I don't know. I tried to research it but only got hits on satellite radio

I don't think this was posted before, plz help!

posted on Nov, 2 2003 @ 07:13 PM
link   
and every 75 years or so there is a festival where they enact the eliptical path of this star with headdresses and other ceromonial garbs...

only one man in the tribe whos job it is to look at the night sky every day is to tell his tribesmen when this ceromony starts...

so maybe thay also gave them more than just factual knowledge?...

any questions, comments, or concerns?...

posted on Nov, 2 2003 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dreamstone
I think this goes in this board, but here goes
I remember reading about this in my favorite book, Mysteries of the Unexplained...

Tribesmen in African were given knowledge of a star that they said they came from, to a group of African Tribesmen. The trouble is, this star was completely invisible due to the brighter stars in its proximity until recent science revealed it.

The aliens they got it from were supposedly amphibious, having had to land in water first and then climb out to meet with the curious(and frightened) tribesmen. They then left after giving them the knowledge of the star they came from, I forget what it was called, in addition to other knowledge.

I forget the rest, if anyone could flesh this out for me it would be great, I think the star is by Sirius, I don't know. I tried to research it but only got hits on satellite radio

I don't think this was posted before, plz help!

I think I've read this story on David Icke's website under the reptilian agenda.

posted on Nov, 2 2003 @ 07:23 PM
link   
but in all reality what does a tradition of the past have to do with a conspiracy of the present...

feel free to inform me...

posted on Nov, 2 2003 @ 07:28 PM
link   

3.3. Western Africa

The Legend of Da

The world was created by Nana-Buluku, the one god, who is neither male nor female. In time, Nana-Buluku gave birth to twins, Mawu and Lisa, and it is they who shaped the world and control it still, with their fourteen children, the Vodou, or lesser gods.

In the beginning, before Mawu had any children, the Rainbow Serpent, Da, already existed - created to serve Nana-Buluku. The creator was carried everywhere in Da's mouth. Rivers, mountains, and valleys twine and curve because that is how the Rainbow Serpent Da moves. Wherever they stopped for the night, mountains arose, formed from the serpent's dung. That is why if you dig down deep into a mountain, you find riches.

Now, when Nana-Buluku had finished creating, it was obvious that the earth just couldn't carry everything - all the mountains, trees, peoples, and animals. So, to keep the earth from capsizing, the creator asked Da to coil beneath it to cushion it - like the pads the African women and girls wear on their heads when they are carrying a heavy load.

Because Da cannot stand heat, the creator made the ocean for the serpent to live in. And there Da has remained since the beginning of time, with his tail in his mouth. Even though the water keeps Da cool, he sometimes shifts around trying to get comfortable, and that's what causes earthquakes.

Nana-Buluku tasked the red monkeys who live beneath the sea to keep Da fed, and they spend their time forging the iron bars that are the serpent's food. But sooner or later the monkey's supply of iron is bound to run out, and then Da will have nothing to eat. Famished with hunger, he will start to chew on his own tail, and then his writhings and convulsions will be so terrible that the whole earth will tilt, overburdened as it is with people and things, and slip into the sea.

This legend mentions the serpent serving the creator god. This serpent resembles Ananta Shesha, who serves Vishnu as a bed and supports the universal structure. They are both situated at the bottom of the universe on the great ocean called Garbhodaka.

Is this what you speak of dreamstone? www.reptilianagenda.com...
Actually I think this 2nd link is more accurate to what you describe.

The Sirrus Mystery

posted on Nov, 2 2003 @ 07:50 PM
link   
were visited by aquatic beings, dolphin like if the imagery serves me correctly...

why do all aliens have to be bad? all men are not that way...

ill attempt to answer my own question....
they have been trapped in this physical plane for a much longer time than us, but does that matter?

posted on Nov, 2 2003 @ 08:16 PM
link   
dogon tribe. beings decended in a suacer, which made a little lake around it. then a half man half fish came out and taught the dogons smoething something and whatnot. in a cave, the dogons have drawn the helical path of the three stars of the sirius system. it is interesting that modern astronomers have only recently found the third star, sirius c.
dogon is no god backwards.

posted on Nov, 2 2003 @ 09:03 PM
link   
dogon, thats it. Do you have that book with you right now? Do you know of any more such instances like this ?

posted on Nov, 2 2003 @ 09:11 PM
link   
no I don't have it but that sirrus link has an option to buy it, if its really that good of a read, perhaps i should pick it up.

posted on Nov, 2 2003 @ 09:13 PM
link   
might have good stuff in it, I think I'll check it out

posted on Nov, 3 2003 @ 09:10 AM
link   
What a coincidence I just made research for this. www.cu2.nl/singulariteit is where I have kept the information (It is in Dutch but the links are Englisch).

A famous argument against the idea that the Dogontribe didn't had information about Sirius B and C was that the information could be given by them by the western civilisation. It is however a fact that the traditions linked to Sirius B and C go back to at least the 13th century (museums confirm it). Like the Siguifestival.

It can also be seen in the architecture, objects, drawings etc.

At the time that they (the Dogontribe) told the information about Sirius C, the information wasn't there yet in the Western world.In the year 1983 Nasa first got the hypothesis that a third star may exist in the Sirius system. From a research (year 2.000) it is made clear that the third star with almost certainty is there, and turns around Sirius A. The arguments with flows out of the idea that the star turns around Sirius B are there fore also become invalid (soft gamma doesn't have got an effect, liquid water argument becomes invalid etc.).

The story of the Nommo is therefore also not waved into their traditions by the Western world, the traditions go back far further.

And why shouldn't it be truth? All other beliefs think te same... even the Koran thinks Allah comes from Sirius (and therefore also the God of the Bible).

posted on Nov, 3 2003 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Hi Dreamstone,

Yes the Dogon (nogod if you spell it backwards heh)Tribe from the Star Serious, as well as the 67 disks found by a man in china (professor i believe) who managed to take pictures before the Chinese Govt seized the disks as well as the information. The Dogon consequently are a small people between 2.5 and 4 ft and live to this day in the mountains of china/tibet, they also have pale blue iris' From what i've read on this, the Gov't of China won't allow any foreigners or visitations into this area and they're guarded heavily. I'll add a couple of pics here for you, it's a most interesting read to say the least.

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 09:29 PM
link   
The Dogon tribe. It's very interesting. I beleive I have that book "Mysteries of the Unexplained" around here somewhere. It has many interesting things in it.

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Darn tootin it does! The best is that you can find lots of stuff and don't have to research. A good way to come up w/ posts for ATS

posted on Nov, 10 2003 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Perhaps I should also post something here (I mean I did do research on this for some while)... well here we go...

Investigation Sirius system year 2.000

Well it turns out there is with almost certainty a third star in the Sirius system... just like the Dogontribe predicted in the 30's and 40's.

Nasa Sirius C hypothese 1983
Nasa began thinking a third star might exist in the Sirius system at the year 1983. So... the Dogon were a bit ahead of scedule with their knowledge about that one (and yes... this also means that the idea for Sirius C wasn't given to them by the western world
)

Interview with Temple
Just for the ones who are interested.

Sirius B knowledge and ceremonies
And yes the ceremonies concerning Sirius B were already present for hundreds of years... (Ps. this also means that this knowledge wasn't given to them by the western world
).

University confirmation
And yes a professor on the university of Fullerton confirms that the knowledge was present...

Dogon ancester imitation 5th. century Before Christ

And yes these ceremonies were also held already before Christ as the Towson university does confirm.

The knowledge didn't come from the Western world..
Do believe the universities and Nasa...
Don't believe all those childies sites....

[Edited on 10-11-2003 by LeenBekkemaa]

posted on Nov, 10 2003 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by LeenBekkemaa
Perhaps I should also post something here (I mean I did do research on this for some while)... well here we go...

nice links LeenBekkemaa. Something i remembered watching on tv in regards to the Ancient Pyramids of Egypt was that they are probably much older than previously thought. The way they are weathered "Giza" and "The Spinx" anyways, is that the lines on them aren't from the Sand storms thru time but Water! If this is the Case yes most definately they are more like 12,000 yrs old if not older.

[Edited on 10-11-2003 by Sapphire]

posted on Nov, 10 2003 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Some ethnographic material about the Dogon:
www4.tpgi.com.au...

Although much of what appears about the Dogon is rather poor scholarship, I did find the above material (and apparently original photographs) interesting.

However, the book by Temple has been panned by a lot of readers for his rather lame scholarship and his ability to put 2 and 2 together and come up with 924.
www.gggg.com...

posted on Nov, 10 2003 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Byrd...
Harvard seems to think differently about that so-called lame scholarship...

Other aspects reveal an impressive knowledge of bits and pieces of modern astronomy.

But hey it's your call who you believe

And Sapphire... yes they are much older... but the Egyptians don't accept it because it would harm the culture (government again).

Quicksilver known to the Egyptians
Mercury or quicksilver is a metallic element, known to the ancient Chinese, Hindus, and Egyptians. Silver-white and mirrorlike, it is the only common metal existing as a liquid at ordinary temperatures. Mercury is used in barometers, thermometers, electric switches, mercury-vapor lamps, and certain batteries

Quicksilver the Guide to the above
These and other properties convinced alchemists that mercury transcended both the solid and liquid states, both earth and heaven, both life and death. It symbolized Hermes himself, the guide to the Above and Below.

Perhaps also nice to know... I am beginning to believe that the Gods of the Egyptians used quicksilver as fuel... hermes used it... it is the guide to heavens...

I also have heard that Quicksilver was found in the secret chambres of Egypt... with above very high paintings of the gods... stars... etc.

posted on Nov, 10 2003 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Quicksilver and Sulpher together the forces of the universe
Athena and Hermes are not mentioned in any myths as a pair in ancient Greek mythos, but, they are seen as dual participants in the Mysteries...also, the alchemical formula connected with the philosophers stone was Sulphur and Quicksilver. Sulpher is symbolic "Spirit" and Quicksilver is the volatile substance in need of fixing. Together, they represent symbolically the generative forces of the universe. Sulphur is a material that was considered sacred to Athena.

But perhaps I should start a discussion about this somewhere else

posted on Nov, 10 2003 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Well... you know what... I am going to start a topic on it right now... in the topic with the religons etc.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join