It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Energy Vampire Zappers

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 07:19 AM
link   
I believe we have some right here on ATS. They drain you of your energy, make you nauseous, etc. They can do it very nicely through boards such as this.

Ever feel drained after a few posts and a few responses?? I'm being serious here.
I know my threads have a tendency to be taken humorously, but i'm dead serious.

I'd like to know how many experience this here...Is it me, or is it really going on?

This has nothing to do with people disagreeing.

Anyone???

mod edit, spelling

[edit on 8-9-2006 by DontTreadOnMe]

Dae

posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 07:44 AM
link   
I know that energy stealers exist in 'real life'. I know Ive had links with people online (knew things about them that I shouldnt) be it on a board, chat or games.

So, YES, I do think its possible but I havnt had the experience myself on ATS but then I dont feel that my energy is tied in. Looking forward to see what other people say.

posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe

I beleive we have some right here on ATS. They drain you of your energy, make you naucious, etc. They can do it very nicely through boards such as this.

Ever feel drained after a few posts and a few responses?? I'm being serious here.
I know my threads have a tendency to be taken humorously, but i'm dead serious.

I'd like to know how many experience this here...Is it me, or is it really going on?

This has nothing to do with people disagreeing.

Anyone???

lol,
Hi dgtempe/
Feel drained?
lol,
Well, this happens when you try to answer many posts that you like to,only to find that you end up not getting past your first one, and then after you hit the ''Post Reply' button, you realize that you have been knocked off the net, and all your hard work gone.......and because you are so adament in getting it all out there, you find yourself doing the same thing again......re-typing that last post and going through the same frustrating draining experience of an ATS life.
Only to find that you completely forgot to add some important info in your post, and you have already posted it and you have to go back and Edit and Edit some more, till you remember that a ''Preview Post'' does actually exist ......lol, oh that's just me!
Boy,
I guess it must be all worth it!

Coz, we all seem to get back to posting and hitting all those buttons on here, over and over and .......
hmmm,
for instance,
Right about now, i feel that draining feeling coming on...

Rest easy dgtempe

helen.....

posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Helen,

Some of my best responses, you know, those that you are so inspired to write, and for once, they make good sense and are written well, dissapear without warning

Then you go back and retype and its a mess.

But anyway, i'm talking about some posters....Dont get me wrong, i like everyone here...but some of them drain you...physically...

Anyone else?

I fully expect someone to post that I DRAIN THEM
.....I can assure you if i do its unintentional.

posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Atscula

posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Ok, a moderator posting a one word answer that makes no sense?

I do believe i've been told off. ATSCULA to you too

posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 08:29 AM
link   
I get a headache at times when reading what some people post. Does that count?

posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Dg.. Dracula... ATS... ATScula!

That took me a second too! I was kind of confused to what that was supposed to mean, it made me think cursing in Italian at first.

I don't know if the members drain me really, as much as my internet connection does. Sometimes the repetition of the same thing drains me, but you have me thinking now. Since the internet has gotten so huge, and people are so connected. Is there an interpersonal ethic that can be formed on the internet to really include our emotions? I know when I chat with people, some you can almost read between the lines and catch how they would be saying it. Hmm..

I'm going to have a cup of coffee and stew on this idea.

posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Sorry, i thought Sanctum cursed me out in Italian

Hoo boy, am i getting too paranoid?

Dae

posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by niteboy82

Dg.. Dracula... ATS... ATScula!

LOL

And here I was thinking is was some sort of acronym for 'see you later aligator' but the ats bit threw me, in fact the see you later aligator threw me too, hence I didnt post my theory

posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
Sorry, i thought Sanctum cursed me out in Italian:

I Did...your thread wasn't quite Al Dente.

It literally means "to the tooth".

Now is that from Atscula's point of view...or your pasta's revenge?

"Revenge is mine...for i am not Al Dente."

posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Ok Sanctum

Back at ya!!!

Its ok...i'm feeling faint...its happening again....Now i know how my energy gets drained....

posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 09:55 AM
link   
I don't think we should chop this up to Paranormal - but rather to the human response. If someone goes up to you and puts you down, it wasn't his "aura" that did it, it was her words and her expressions that you took to mean "they don't like me" or "they think what I do is stupid". Of course, these are negative thought patterns, which spawn more negative thoughts, and you end up feeling depressed.

The same can happen on the internet. Certain posters simply put feeling into their posts, and that feeling can be inferred from the language used. They're not sapping away your energy, they're simply not making you feel good. It's just emotions doing what they do best, change your behaviour.

But then again, I tend to think of people as overly complicated and overly burdened monkeys.

posted on Sep, 8 2006 @ 08:44 PM
link   
dgTempe,
I understand your original question.
It is easy to rationalize things in here, with every day experience. But perhaps that experience is clouded by "normal" conditioning.
Don't See, Don't Hear, Don't Speak.

Ok, I put myself out in the open, yes we have energy vamps in her like every where else. I have discussed this before with other members.
WIS

posted on Sep, 8 2006 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Hi DG, I think they're here, I don't believe I run into them often. But they're definitely having an effect.

posted on Sep, 8 2006 @ 09:08 PM
link   
I'm LMAO @ sanctum posts

I don't feel drained at all by reading or navigating in the board.
The unique thing that bothers me is posting.

Dude, sometimes I can't find the exact word to express myself (since I'm still 'learning english') and I finish posting tired. And I think, uow, I must be posting a really big 'message' since I spent so much time typing and then, when I see it, was just a few lines haha.

But the ATScula was absolutely fantastic hahahaha!

posted on Sep, 8 2006 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Paranormal, dg?
I think not

But, I know of a few posters who shall remain anonymous who's karma or lack of typing skills almost make me cringe.
Are you saying you are susceptible to some energy coming off some members who post here

posted on Sep, 8 2006 @ 09:31 PM
link   
WOW DG!!!! you DIDN,T get ATSCULA????

The threads you are talking about have obviously drained you of your energy more than you thought

I know what you mean though.. MY particular energy vampire (which I promised myself I wouldn,t rise to and reply to) constantly posts pro-everything government /politically super correct everything they say/pseudo faux news readily digested propaganda bullcrap...

I freely admit I know bog all about the american political system but I know when not to swallow all the pills ANY government hands to you without question..

DENY IGNORANCE!!!!!!

posted on Sep, 8 2006 @ 09:35 PM
link   
It might be due to other factors - but yes. I've experienced this phenomenon as well. As a matter of fact, it happened today - though said poster shall remain anonymous.

I got the distinct impression that I was being goaded just to give him/her the satisfaction of his/her power trip.

I've definitely learned my lesson - trust your instincts, DG!

posted on Sep, 8 2006 @ 10:02 PM
link   
I totally agree with what Yarium said.

But theres something else goin on thats on another level. Everything that exists here and on the other levels are going on at the exact same time weather we are aware of it or not. There is no concept of time in these other places.

Where some people are *now* matters just as much as where other people are when they steal energy and such.

This is always happening when people get themselves out there, weather on the internet or in person.

Some may think im on acid and there will probly bee some posts saying "look at this guy hes tripping out" or what ever.

Could just all be a form of manipulation where people know how it all works and say things in a cirtain way to accumulate emotions to a point of behavior change like Yarium said. But i still think something else is going on thats related to this whole limitless universe were all in.

edit: ahah editing already, you all make some good points.

Was going to start about why these people do what they do, comming out at an emotional advantage over someone else to climb the ladder. Just a power trip, activating lower chakras and there for spiraling down. IMO they should focus more on love, creativity, thinking and everything higher to get energy from a higher souce rather than other people. Screwing with other people affects things here and will only lead to bad things in this world... and the last thing we all need is more
bad

edit2: Also these people probly arnt even aware of what theyre doing becuse they havnt even thought about it or tryed to understand it subjectivly. Sad if they werent open minded people. If theyre on this bored they most likley 99% are. but it would suck if they wernt, causing one blocked up wall forming person.

No more edits

[edit on 8-9-2006 by veespec]

new topics

top topics

join