It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Re-visiting Rendlesham....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 06:16 AM
link   
I was looking for some feedback on one of my favourite cases, Rendlesham.

Those of you not familiar (Can't be many!)

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Was wondering what you thought of the Halt transcript after I listened to it again the other day. I think this case is the closest we have ever come to knowing that something is there. Or on the other hand, was it faked or did they just see the Lighthouse and the rest was in their imagination? I was also keen to know if anybody has actually been to the forest coz i would love to see what sort of atmosphere it carries.........

posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 08:04 AM
link   
I agree a very good case! There are a lot of factors which give this story credit! Military workers were involved, as well as it was recorded! There are many witnesses to this sighting which also holds weight. However, there are also things to discredit this case like the lighthouse theory and such. I personally have not made up my mind. These guys were military men, who should have been able to make out a lighthouse through the trees making this light! But, as they described it, the object was suppose to have been darting through the trees back and forth. Who knows, but a very good case indeed!

posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Yeah i think they saw the lighthouse at first but then there was other movement. There is no way you mistake something for a lighthouse that comes towards you!, i'm more interested in the events that happened in the farmers field what with the light beams.

posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 11:42 AM
link   
I believe the Halt Transcript clearly describes an encounter with an alien UFO.
The lighthouse explanation for the whole event is laughable. It could explain a simple light seen through the trees, but not a triangular craft on the ground witnessed by two people on the first night of the incident. Additionally the tape's description of events later on w/ beams of light coming down to the ground and such are remarkable. The fact we have an official AF document coorelating w/ the events is even better.

posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by October
I was looking for some feedback on one of my favourite cases, Rendlesham.

Those of you not familiar (Can't be many!)

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Was wondering what you thought of the Halt transcript after I listened to it again the other day. I think this case is the closest we have ever come to knowing that something is there. Or on the other hand, was it faked or did they just see the Lighthouse and the rest was in their imagination? I was also keen to know if anybody has actually been to the forest coz i would love to see what sort of atmosphere it carries.........

Allegedly there were nuclear weapons on this base at the time of this occurence.I don't think people trusted with the protection of these weapons would be confused by a lighthouse that was there everynight.

That is not to say it was a UFO but there is definately some good evidence here.
The area where this base is located has a lot of strange happenings throughout history and it was also the sight where the British developed Radar back in the 1940s.

This is all covered in a great book on the subject by G. Brunei named You can't tell the people.

Hope that helps.

new topics

top topics

join