It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti-Government Phobia a Disease?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 05:56 AM
link   

At this stage, the patient also inexplicity experiences increased delusional thinking. For instance, he may start fallaciously believing that the Federal Reserve is not in fact part of the federal government, but is instead controlled by wealthy Zionists. Other far-flung delusions may involve the United Nations, "black helicopters," concentration camps, or the Council on Foreign Relations (CFR). Delusions involving "takeovers" by foreign military troops, or jack-booted government storm troopers dressed in all black, are also commonly diagnosed.

A CLINICAL ANALYSIS OF ANTI-GOVERNMENT PHOBIA

Nice. I guess we are all nutters.

Thorazine, Prozac, Elektro-shocks anyone?

(Mod Edit: Fixed Spelling Error in Title)

[edit on 6-9-2006 by WyrdeOne]

Dae

posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Nice find Yanchek.

May I have shock, prozac and thorazine in that order please?

Ahh yes, now thats better, the world is alright once again.

Oh yes, check out this ATS thread, look for my post on the whole FED isnt privatley owned. I got an applaude for my 'translation' so its worthy

posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dae
May I have shock, prozac and thorazine in that order please?

No problem.

I'll throw in some "goverment is cool" brainwashing for free.

Thanks for the link.

posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 11:08 AM
link   
AH - they are really going out of their way to discredit people with "anti-American" beliefs aren't they?

Rather than look into and question why so many people are having the same recurring themes, they simply write everyone off with a quick answer.

No wonder psychology is deemed a "soft science".

posted on Aug, 27 2006 @ 05:12 PM
link   
wow, how conveniant. We are all just mental cases, end of story. Unbelievable.

You know, another tactic of Illuminati disinformation is to invent phony medical terms and mental illnesses to brand on their enemies.

Oh, hes just has an "anti-government disorder", well put him on some medication, and hell be fine. He has a mental illness because he thinks we, the government, are bad.

Oh yea, we did kill thousands of our troops in nuclear experiments; yea we once tested biological nerve gas in the new york subway system without the publics consent (deaths resulted); yea we have been giving black men Syphilis for 50 years; yea its true that we protected, sheparded, and funded the terrorists, and engineered their 9\11 hit so we can use them as patsies to serve as an excuse to invade so we can make profit from the defense companies we own and take steal the arabs oil and land.....but so what!?

When will the sheeple learn?

posted on Aug, 27 2006 @ 05:57 PM
link   
In my opinion, anti-government paranoia is one of the few signs a person is sane and aware of his surroundings. I think, given everything that is publically known about the government and what they admit to doing, you would have to be crazy to trust them and think they actually might care about YOU.

posted on Aug, 27 2006 @ 06:17 PM
link   
If this isnt the living end....

Using reverse psycholoogy??? I AM SANE...Its the others, the sheep, the ones who blindly believe what this government dished them out daily that are MENTALLY ILL.

Call me a nut case. I love it. I am one up on the "sane" population. I KNOW when something is WRONG...as opposed to others...

Give me a break.

Please.

posted on Aug, 27 2006 @ 06:52 PM
link   
This is actually very scary because "IF" the gov't circulates this through it's various agencies & branches of law enforcement they can use this as justification to arrest you on grounds that you might harm yourself or family members, seize your property. Judges will use this to "quarentine" you.
Actually this is a brilliant move on the gov'ts part so now I can "officially" say its not my fault I'm mentally ill.

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 04:04 AM
link   
it does seem there is a concerted effort to make anyone with critical thinking skills(who doesn't work for 'the man') into a fringe lunatic.
there was another thread recently, which refered to a recently published article that suggested anyone who thinks ufo's are real, JFK was assissinated by a group, and not a lone nutter, or 911 was an inside job, ...is unfit for jury duty. irrational.

'they' are getting scared of 'us', with our UNIMPEACHABLE LOGIC!!
see y'all in rex84-01984. maybe we can spend our ample free time using our super mind powers to dissolve the fabric of reality, ...you know, ...just for kicks.

[edit on 6-9-2006 by billybob]

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 05:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by billybob
it does seem there is a concerted effort to make anyone with critical thinking skills(who doesn't work for 'the man') into a fringe lunatic.
there was another thread recently, which refered to a recently published article that suggested anyone who thinks ufo's are real, JFK was assissinated by a group, and not a lone nutter, or 911 was an inside job, ...is unfit for jury duty. irrational.

that would rule 99% of ATSer`s insane,what do they do? ask you those questions whilst standing with Bible in hand? This is over in the US i guess billybob?.

yanchek
If thats correct,mental assylums will be refered to as suburbia by them,i can imagine Gov officials looking out of barred up Gov building windows twirling their fingers around their ears poking their tongues out at us all.

Dae

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 05:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf
In my opinion, anti-government paranoia is one of the few signs a person is sane and aware of his surroundings.

BINGO! Thats what I think too. And of course 'they' give paranoia a bad name, its something to fear. When all paranoia tells you is that 'they' are out to get you, be it your money, time, energy, health or even sobriety!

Anyone who suffers from paranoia, suffer no more! Let it flow through you and guide you. Not unlike other emotional states, fear for instance, its all there with its red flags, to show you the danger. Paranoia is just information via an emotional response, if people can get to grips with that by letting it flow (information) and not take over (fear) it then becomes knowledge.

Anyhow, paranoia is just a subset of intuition, and we know intuition is very handy - especially when followed!

(BTW Im not talking about 'paranoia' for when you believe your family want to kill you, I believe thats different)

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 07:00 AM
link   
I'm really surprised that no-one, so far, seems to have drawn the obvious parallel - that people who criticised the Soviet state were so obviously "delusional" that they had to be locked up in mental hosptials for their own good. (And for everyone else's, of course.)

How long do you think it'll be before the US goes down the same path?

MMP

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Just thought I'd share one of my favorite quotes with you guys.

All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.

Arthur Schopenhauer 1788 - 1860
German Philosopher

And the truth my friends is that there is something very wrong in the United States.

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by GENERAL EYES
AH - they are really going out of their way to discredit people with "anti-American" beliefs aren't they?

Rather than look into and question why so many people are having the same recurring themes, they simply write everyone off with a quick answer.

No wonder psychology is deemed a "soft science".

I don't think it is so much an "Anti-American" belief system they are going after. It has more to do with the government wanting to disban anyone who gets remotely close to the truth. So-called "conspiracy theorists" are getting way too close to the truth; therefore, the government has to make them look insane.

By the way, the conspiracy is world wide, not just here in the states. Every sitting form of government in this screwy world of ours, has its hand in the conspiracy.

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Uhh, guys, this is a humor piece. Here's a quote from the main page of the website:

Please Note: According to our firewall attack surveillance program, many of our links, press releases, and articles have been destroyed - courtesy of the U.S. Naval Intelligence Center in Bethesda. We are working to correct this problem, and appreciate your patience. Please check back often for updates.

Though it is funny, it is not real. I actually tried looking it up in the "Journal of Clinical Psychiatry" (turns out I have access to the Journal of Clinical Psychology, not Psychiatry - doh!) before reading the whole thing, and then looking at the site's main page! I've never read an article in an academic journal that took such a form, you can especially note the large number of subjective terms in the text. I could keep going, but I am convinced it is not real.

edit: typo

[edit on 6-9-2006 by AlphaHumana]

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 01:10 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by yanchek

I was doing some research on this topic earlier and decided to check the search function (imagine that). Anyhow, here it is...so I'll just continue on with this thread.

This is a real disorder and it's rate of incident is unusually high here on ATS (again, imagine that). Anyhow, I just wanted to say..."MOST ALL OF YOU ARE CRAZY"

Peace!

Now go get yourselves some meds. ASAP. It's only ethical that I make that recommendation.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by yanchek

At this stage, the patient also inexplicity experiences increased delusional thinking. For instance, he may start fallaciously believing that the Federal Reserve is not in fact part of the federal government, but is instead controlled by wealthy Zionists. Other far-flung delusions may involve the United Nations, "black helicopters," concentration camps, or the Council on Foreign Relations (CFR). Delusions involving "takeovers" by foreign military troops, or jack-booted government storm troopers dressed in all black, are also commonly diagnosed.

A CLINICAL ANALYSIS OF ANTI-GOVERNMENT PHOBIA

Nice. I guess we are all nutters.

Thorazine, Prozac, Elektro-shocks anyone?

(Mod Edit: Fixed Spelling Error in Title)

[edit on 6-9-2006 by WyrdeOne]

I love how general they are. If you talk about the CFR(a factual group that ADMITS they want to influence politics in America), the UN, or Black Helicopters, you are diseased. Nevermind that they dont mention any criteria, just if you talk about them.

So basically, if you arent a good sheep that completely trusts them all, you have an issue.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 04:27 PM
link   
My life is fact, the government and police went after my life like there is no tomorrow, in london, uk.

I think alot of it, is to do with the fact that they where trying to cover up what they did to me at school in 1992, when i found out about the fact they use electronic mind control on people at school.

I think 1 of the reasons why they have gone after my life so much is to make sure people would not listen to me, about these crimes they did, and the fact that i found out about certain things.

Pure evil occupies government and police, and they care not about any person. They have techs to make anyone be driven up the wall, and they will not care about you or anyone else to see you shut up.

My lfie is a fact and everyone who knows me, knows it to be true, and things like this just show the government are there to keep there dodgy secrets, of like how they use electronic mind control in schools, in uk, at least since 1992. Imagine how shocked you would have been to find out this, lol, when you where at school.

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by yanchek

Gimme a break.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join