It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Verichips wants to chip every U.S Solider

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by LAES YVAN

To LAES YVAN

Maybe the person that finally forces everyone to have this is the beast, so thats like having his mark. Myabe by beast they mean you become the beast, one with the beast. even after you get it implanted they could change what it could do to you even more. and if its radio frequency they could pick up your frequency and mess with it, and yes, it is possible for them to do that. just cuz they dont have the scanner reach that far now mean it will later, I know where i'm going in the End.

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 06:54 PM
link   
And if you defect they simply turn off your chip, hum convenient.

On the other hand I Really love my children and if the time comes and insanity rules logic, they could end up being in service and I can see how being able to keep contact with them via satellite could potentially save their lives.

Question is will this technology be used for the higher intended purpose?

If the cards have already been laid on the table then I can only hope so.

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 07:35 PM
link   
It is a bad idea. The beasts will tell you so.

The RFID tags were passed by FDA without decent testing, there has been a bit of a scandle about it but I can not find my reference.

RFID tags have been shown to cause cancer in horses. Take a look at some of the photos. I would use an ear tag on my horse or a hot brand before I will allow a vet to put a chip in my horse. www.invisio.nl...

RFID chips cause medical problems www.antichips.com...

RFID passports cloned in minutes www.timesonline.co.uk...

EU sheep tagging disaster www.dailypost.co.uk...

RFID fiasco in Australia: ·

The minute tag number on the outside (readable with glasses) is different to the computer number inside. Australia has been sold inferior tags by the multinationals—they think that we are stupid –I’m afraid that they are right....We have an international embarrassment on our hands because the tag companies bribed, cajoled and fooled those in power. Those in power refused to do a cost benefit analyses, they refused to do a trial. They mandated an impossible system and are now lying very low www.cattlenetwork.com...

EU sheep tagging disaster. Sheep are real good at shedding RFID tags, but goats are even better. www.dailypost.co.uk...

Data thieves are threatening to release millions of patient records held by a U.S. prescription drug management company unless the company pays up. www.cio.com...

USA Gov. Outsourced Printing to Foreign Sources so yeah, everyone has access to steal our identities and can make fakes www.upi.com...

<< 1  2  3   >>

join