It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Verichips wants to chip every U.S Solider

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2006 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by LAES YVAN

Originally posted by BentBucket
Mark = etch , brand, tatoo and further investigation of the root words also means split. So the Verichip could be the mark.

No it can't be the mark. You are thinking WAY to broadly. You are saying, if I got the US Navy SEAL Trident tattoo on my right hand, it would be the mark of the beast? My dog has a microchip on her forehead for identification purposes, does that mean she has the mark of the beast? NO. Unless I get a tattoo of 666 on my right hand, or my dogs microchip is encoded to read 666, then, its not the mark of the beast, because it doesn't have the beasts logo.

The verichip is NOT the mark of the beast, it is simply technology of the future. Just like people who lost their arms and legs that have electromechanical replacements. Or pacemakers installed inside someones chest to jump start their heart if they have a heart attack..... Sooner or later, people will have devices in their eyes to make them see better. It's nothing more than that..

Trust me, you will know the mark of the beast when you see it. It will be a mark that means ONE thing, nothing more.

Lets agree the Verichip is evolving technology. Lets agree the Verichip is the only patented HUMAN implanted chip. Lets agree the Verichip is being discussed with the Pentagon. Let's agree the Verichip can be used by the controlling govts in the financial sector as they have discussed. Lets agree Siemens is taking over Applied Digital. Lets agree Siemens infrastructure is massive and roll out would be simple.

posted on Sep, 14 2006 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Sorry I have to mention this view, if the anti-christ is a military leader as he may turn into a president at some point I would not be suprised if this helps influence the Mark of the beast Prophecy coming true. I guess this is a precursor for man kind to adopt and every individual. Its a good system but one that can round man kind up like cattle and be slaves to this new system in place.

posted on Sep, 14 2006 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by The time lord
Sorry I have to mention this view, if the anti-christ is a military leader as he may turn into a president at some point I would not be suprised if this helps influence the Mark of the beast Prophecy coming true. I guess this is a precursor for man kind to adopt and every individual. Its a good system but one that can round man kind up like cattle and be slaves to this new system in place.

How can this "round man kind up like cattle and be slaves"??

A verichip? Are you sure you even understand how they work? They are NOT powered, they do not have batteries. They do not work at ranges farther than 16 inches. And as of now they can only hold a single string of numbers.

When the reader device is within the range of the chip, the reader actually wirelessly gives power to the device, and it emits the signal. It can not control your brain, and it is not permanent. It can be taken out, and it can also be destroyed by simply giving it to much power, and shorting out. If you get a chip on your hand, stick your hand in a microwave for less than a second and it will burn up and get destroyed. It might hurt, but the chip will be useless.

You people need to understand, "THE MARK OF THE BEAST" is not a symbolic statement. It is an actual statement of an icon, or logo. Its not going to be something where you point at it and say "oh thats A mark of the beast", its going to be something that you point and say "oh that IS the mark of the beast". Very hard to explain the difference, but the best I can describe, it will be a mark that means ONE thing, nothing more.

posted on Sep, 14 2006 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Am I the only one that's more worried about people using the Bible to stop the progress of technology and science, than with the possible faults of this chip? That would truly be unfortunate...

posted on Sep, 14 2006 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by WestPoint23
Am I the only one that's more worried about people using the Bible to stop the progress of technology and science, than with the possible faults of this chip? That would truly be unfortunate...

That is very unfortunate. Espeicaly when they are not even 100% sure they understand what the Bible is trying to say.

posted on Sep, 14 2006 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by The time lord

You people need to understand, "THE MARK OF THE BEAST" is not a symbolic statement. It is an actual statement of an icon, or logo. Its not going to be something where you point at it and say "oh thats A mark of the beast", its going to be something that you point and say "oh that IS the mark of the beast". Very hard to explain the difference, but the best I can describe, it will be a mark that means ONE thing, nothing more.

If it is ONLY symbolic how does is one not allowed to buy and sell? You turn up to buy something and they look at the symbolic mark on your head? Get real!

posted on Sep, 14 2006 @ 09:05 PM
link   

If it is ONLY symbolic how does is one not allowed to buy and sell? You turn up to buy something and they look at the symbolic mark on your head? Get real!

You might want to fix your quotes a bit. The Bible says NOTHING about the the mark of the beast being the object that does the buying and selling. They simply say, if you do not have the mark, you can not buy and sell.

Its quite simple really... have you ever been to a wedding where they check your ID, and if you are over 21 you get a black stamp on your hand? So if someone under 21 went to the bar without this stamp, they can not buy alcohol. So basically, the 21 and up had the mark of the beast, and because of that, they were able to buy.

It will work like that...

[edit on 14-9-2006 by LAES YVAN]

posted on Sep, 14 2006 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Thats the Seventh Day interpretation that has been taken from the Jehovahs Witnesses. How does the word mark = CHARAGMA which = etch! = a symbolic mark?

posted on Sep, 14 2006 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Thats the Seventh Day interpretation that has been taken from the Jehovahs Witnesses. How does the word mark = CHARAGMA which = etch! = a symbolic mark?

Actually it was a Common Sense interpretation taken from my brain, which got the information from the Bible.

"He also forced everyone, small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on his right hand or on his forehead so that no one could buy or sell unless he had the mark, which is the name of the beast or the number of his name. This calls for wisdom. If anyone has insight, let him calculate the number of the beast, for it is man's number. His number is 666" (Rev. 13:16-18).

Unless the beast's name is Verichip, I don't think you have to worry.

posted on Sep, 14 2006 @ 09:50 PM
link   
I used to work as a business analyst for Woolworth UK and one of my friends (this was back in the late 80s) was working on the then relatively new bar-code thing. One day she told me that, spookily, 666 - the number of the beast - was embedded in every bar code, as the three "delimiter" lines which provide reference marks for the scanning technology, are sixes. You can check all this for yourself.

Now that means that the Biblical prophecy "None shall by nor sell, save that he hath the number of the beast" is pretty much true already because almost everything except fresh produce is bar-coded.

A chip would have no reason to have these numbers embedded in it as the scanning technology is different.

By the way, I don't especially believe in Biblical prophecy. I certainly am not one of these people that's always posting here looking for validation for some crappy theory about The Rapture or any of that BS. BUT... hearing about this did maky the hairs on my neck stand up.

So... the reasons to be distrustful about this chipping technology are different and are entirely to do with the propensity for governments to try to get as much power over their citizens as possible, and for information systems to get clogged with BS.

Both of which make chipping a bad idea.

posted on Sep, 14 2006 @ 10:20 PM
link   
The mark and worshipping the beast are different things. I have asked MANY SDA how the word charagma can translate into their interpretation and the same confused looks greets me. They try loop you back to the ten commandments and the Sabbath argument. If you look at this history of this intereptation it is lacking and has always changed as the time comes close to when things are meant to happen.

If the word etch is open to that much twisting, then we are in a lot of trouble ie does food then = meat? Does door = road?

I think its best for all to stick to the definition of the word rather than trying to get the definition of the word to fit into a pre-programmed frame or belief system.

[edit on 14-9-2006 by BentBucket]

posted on Sep, 14 2006 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Now why wouldn't an enemy be able to use this against them? If the US wants to monitor forces...then with the same technology the enemy could do the same...wipe out entire batallions...

Simplistic? Maybe. But if we can do it and monitor the chips...stands to reason others could as well.

posted on Sep, 14 2006 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by justgeneric
Now why wouldn't an enemy be able to use this against them? If the US wants to monitor forces...then with the same technology the enemy could do the same...wipe out entire batallions...

Simplistic? Maybe. But if we can do it and monitor the chips...stands to reason others could as well.

Totally agree , once you are under control , you are under control.

posted on Sep, 14 2006 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by rich23
I used to work as a business analyst for Woolworth UK and one of my friends (this was back in the late 80s) was working on the then relatively new bar-code thing. One day she told me that, spookily, 666 - the number of the beast - was embedded in every bar code, as the three "delimiter" lines which provide reference marks for the scanning technology, are sixes. You can check all this for yourself.

They are only 6's to the human eye, but to the computer scanner that reads it, its not. A single bar code number is actually seven units. The "delimiters" are only 3 units. 1 unit is either a black bar or a white bar.

The reason is simple.. the scanner, if you have ever seen the red laser like light, reads back and forth really fast. It reads from left to right and then reads from right to left. That is why the bar code has a "odd parity" and "even parity". So the numbers can be read no matter what direction they are facing. The only way for a computer to read these numbers is to some how know when they start and end. That's what the "delimiters" are for. The delimiters are "101", or Black-White-Black. When the computer sees this "101" it knows before and after it will be the numbers it needs to focus on.

The reason for this, is because 101 read backwards is still 101. Remember bar codes are made so that they can be read in either direction, from left to right, and right to left. The creator of the bar code didn't have a choice really, he had to use the 101. If he used anything else, the computer would get confused. If he only used a 1, if there were other 1's in the code the computer wouldn't know which is the beginning, middle and end. Same as if he used a 0 only. Also, he couldn't have used a 10 because backwards it would be 01. The next best thing is 101. Coincidentally the first three digits of the even parity number 6 is 101, but its missing the four 0's after it, so its not a true 6.

A true number 6 would equal "0101111" for the odd parity. Which is White-Black-White-Black-Black-Black-Black. For even parity it is 1010000. Which is Black-White-Black-White-White-White-White.

Techincally, 6 isn't there. It just appears to be..

You can read more about it here:

www.av1611.org...

Even the creator of the bar code says its just a coincidence...

posted on Sep, 14 2006 @ 11:03 PM
link   

The mark and worshipping the beast are different things. I have asked MANY SDA how the word charagma can translate into their interpretation and the same confused looks greets me. They try loop you back to the ten commandments and the Sabbath argument. If you look at this history of this intereptation it is lacking and has always changed as the time comes close to when things are meant to happen.

If the word etch is open to that much twisting, then we are in a lot of trouble ie does food then = meat? Does door = road?

I think its best for all to stick to the definition of the word rather than trying to get the definition of the word to fit into a pre-programmed frame or belief system.

[edit on 14-9-2006 by BentBucket]

BentBucket, once again, the Bible says the mark of the beast will be his NAME, or a number that symbolizes his NAME. Nothing more.

posted on Sep, 14 2006 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by justgeneric

Chipping soldiers is NOT to find their location, nor is it to "track them". It's simply to identify them. Dog tags are used to identify bodies when they die. Current dog tags always come in pairs. If a soldier dies, someone takes ONE of their dog tags, and leaves the other on the body. The dog tag that was taken will go through processing and what not, and the other will stay on the body so they can identify it later.

I can only imagine if they chip a soldier, they would have the reading device hooked up to a database. Scan the chip once, get the ID from it, and check it against a database, and their name and information will come up.

These chips are NOT powerful enough to be tracked yet. They DO NOT HAVE A POWER SOURCE. That's a very important fact. When the chip reader scans the chip, the reader is actually wirelessly giving the chip power. When the reader is off or away from the chip, the chip has ZERO power going to it, meaning its useless.

In order for a device to track solider, that device would have to wirelessly transmit power to all of the chips. That means you would need a massive amount of power. Something like that has only been really tested by Nikola Tesla. Also, in order for the chips to send data back to the device it would have to have a massive amount of power and a pretty large intennae. The chip itself would have to be quite large.

I'm getting a headache just trying to talk to you people about this.... READ ABOUT THE TECHNOLOGY BEFORE YOU JUMP TO CONCLUSIONS.

posted on Sep, 15 2006 @ 03:54 AM
link   

Chipping soldiers is NOT to find their location, nor is it to "track them". It's simply to identify them.

What you seem to fail to understand is the progession these chips are going to take. To think the technology of these chips is just going to stay at 'indentification and just in soliders is short sighted (sorry but it is). Do you think it so far out that biometric passports will soon be replaced by chips? do you think it far out that chips will soon be able to be tracked and monitored? why wouldn't it cut crime if we could I.D someone from a distance and find where they hide.....? lost children found etc etc

Also do you think it possible that if you do not accept a chip then you have something to hide, therefore you will not be able to operate in daily society therefore you cannot 'buy and sell'.

Just some thoughts, Bible or not these chips will become more advanced and they will begin to work there way into everyday people. For the good of the human race? time will tell, as it always does.

posted on Sep, 15 2006 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by 7th_Chakra

What you seem to fail to understand is the progession these chips are going to take. To think the technology of these chips is just going to stay at 'indentification and just in soliders is short sighted (sorry but it is).

No I do not fail to understand that. Also I did not say "the technology of these chips is just going to stay at 'identification and just in soldiers". You are lying, and trying to quote something I never said. You are making false claims, and using it in a debate, that is wrong of you.

Do you think it so far out that biometric passports will soon be replaced by chips?

No, they already have chips in credit cards, and some passports. But these chips do not have a power source, so they are useless until a device can give them power. Even then, its only enough power to make them transmit a really faint signal that can only be read from a distance of 16 inches before the signal fades away. The device is so small, that if you tried to feed more power into it, the electronics within them will fry.

do you think it far out that chips will soon be able to be tracked and monitored?
why wouldn't it cut crime if we could I.D someone from a distance and find where they hide.....? lost children found etc etc

Are you talking about tracked and monitored like a GPS device such as Low-Jack?

First off I never said it wouldn't cut crime. Second, once again, the device would need two things. More power, and a more powerful radio transmitter. They aren't going to implant a battery into your body. Especially if the implant will have to be taken out, and replaced over a period of time. The closest thing to that would be a pacemaker, that has to be replaced every 5 to 8 years, and the only reason anyone wants to replace it every few years, is because its a life and death situation. Also that device is not trying to send radio signals, radio signals drain batteries fast. The farther away you need to the signal to go, the more power you need.

Also, the implanted tracking device would be impractical since the "crime suspect" you are trying to track can just remove the implant, or destroy the implant with a microwave oven.

Anyway this has NOTHING to do with the mark of the beast. The mark of the beast says NOTHING about being tracked and monitored.

Also do you think it possible that if you do not accept a chip then you have something to hide, therefore you will not be able to operate in daily society therefore you cannot 'buy and sell'.

Are you kidding? What about cash and change? Your telling me every business in the world is going to say, "Oh you don't have the mark of the beast, I can't take your $100 bill"? Your telling me that the INTERNET will not exist, and that you can not buy or sell a product over the INTERNET? Or that in order to buy something over the internet you need to scan your "mark of the beast"? Your telling me that EVERY business and store in the world is going to turn into devil worshippers and they will not sell you anything unless you have the mark?? Really? Globally? Everybody? You are insane.

Just some thoughts, Bible or not these chips will become more advanced and they will begin to work there way into everyday people. For the good of the human race? time will tell, as it always does.

You are now moving off topic and trying to turn this into a "Microchips are morally wrong" type of deal. Give me a break. Technology advances because people want to make things easier, better, faster, more practical. People like you piss on these inventions because you are to afraid, to scared, and think negatively to much.

Do YOU have something to hide?

Back on subject, I want to show the ONLY SCRIPTURE that talks about the mark of the beast. ALL of them say the mark will be the beasts NAME. Nothing more.

Revelation 13:16-18
He also forced everyone, small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on his right hand or on his forehead so that no one could buy or sell unless he had the mark, which is the name of the beast or the number of his name. This calls for wisdom. If anyone has insight, let him calculate the number of the beast, for it is man's number. His number is 666 Rev. 13:16-18

Revelation 14:9
And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his MARK in his forehead, or in his hand, Rev. 14:9

Revelation 14:11
And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the MARK of his name. Rev. 14:11

Revelation 15:2
And I saw as it were a sea of glass mingled with fire: and them that had gotten the victory over the beast, and over his image, and over his MARK, and over the number of his name, stand on the sea of glass, having the harps of God. Rev 15:2

Revelation 16:2
And the first went, and poured out his vial upon the earth; and there fell a noisome and grievous sore upon the men which had the MARK of the beast, and upon them which worshipped his image. Rev. 16:2

Revelation 19:20
And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the MARK of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone. Rev. 19:20

Revelation 20:4
And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his MARK upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years. Rev. 20:4

This is how simple minded people are;

First they see the part - "no man might buy or sell without the mark".

Then they jump to conclusions, and think - "wow these micro implants may have the capability of holding a credit card number".

Then they automatically think the implants are the mark of the beast, while totaly ignoring the MAIN part - the mark, which is the name of the beast or the number of his name.

posted on Sep, 15 2006 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Are you kidding? What about cash and change? Your telling me every business in the world is going to say, "Oh you don't have the mark of the beast, I can't take your $100 bill"? Your telling me that the INTERNET will not exist, and that you can not buy or sell a product over the INTERNET? Or that in order to buy something over the internet you need to scan your "mark of the beast"? Your telling me that EVERY business and store in the world is going to turn into devil worshippers and they will not sell you anything unless you have the mark?? Really? Globally? Everybody? You are insane.

Yes I must be

The nightclub has now turned Tuesday nights into Implant Night where guests can be chipped in between drinking and dancing," Annanova reports. Applied Digital Solutions (ADS) reckons the tiny gadget - "about the size of a grain of rice" - could even replace credit cards in the future or be used to store medical or security data.

ADS reckons the VeriPay application of its subdermal RFID chip is more secure than credit cards in authorising small transactions which are sometimes processed automatically without a signature or secondary authorisation. Emmm. At least with a credit card thieves would have to physical locate it and steal it from someone. With VeriChip all a crook would have to do is render a holder insensible - hardly difficult in a nightclub - and free drinks are theirs for the night

www.theregister.co.uk...

small amount of radio frequency energy passes from the scanner energizing the dormant VeriChip, which then emits a radio frequency signal transmitting the verification number."

The aforementioned financial benefits to humanity come in the form of "VeriPay", which uses the chip for cash and credit transactions. This is not the first time RFID transaction solutions have been mooted, but there is, of course, a security issue. At the recent ID World 2003 (good title - well done) in Paris, Applied Digital Solutions CEO Scott R Silverman addressed the possibility of someone mislaying their RNID "credit card": "VeriPay’s unique, under-the-skin format offers a much more secure, tamper-proof, and loss-proof solution. VeriPay brings to consumers the benefits of fast and reliable RFID technology along with the security of a subdermal format."

www.theregister.co.uk...

So yeah, I think paper money will 'eventually' be no more. Crazy me!

posted on Sep, 15 2006 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Another 'insane' idea for you:

Lowe's Pay and Save, Inc. and Pay By Touch today announced the introduction of biometric check-cashing to 78 stores in the panhandle of Texas and into New Mexico. Paycheck Secure, powered by biometrics leader Pay By Touch, uses finger-scanning technology to enable customers to quickly and securely cash government or payroll checks.

Paycheck Secure benefits both customers and retailers. The new system reduces fraud and enables retailers to keep check cashing fees reasonably priced for consumers.

"Paycheck Secure provides my customers a new level of convenience and discretion," says Roger Lowe, Jr., CEO of Lowe's Pay and Save, Inc. "I can provide better customer service by knowing my shoppers without having to hassle them for their ID. Paycheck Secure creates a sense of trust and privacy which makes customers want to come to my store more often."

Customers can sign up for Paycheck Secure in minutes at Lowe's Pay and Save, Inc. grocery stores. Customers simply provide a photo ID, two finger scans, and a digital photo which is taken right in the store. No bank account information is necessary. Once enrolled, no ID is required, and customers can quickly and securely cash payroll checks with a quick and simple finger scan.

"Pay By Touch is helping retailers like Lowe's Pay and Save, Inc. significantly reduce fraud while providing better customer service," said John Rogers, founder, chairman, and CEO of Pay By Touch. "Customers need and deserve a service like this."

More than $8 billion in checks have been cashed nationally using Paycheck Secure. In January, Pay By Touch acquired BioPay, the developer of the biometric check cashing system. To date, more than 2.9 million consumers are using the system to pay and cash checks -- primarily in retail locations

[source]

So you see, later on down the line cash will become pointless and biometrics and Chip implants will combine into one complete form of I.D. I hope this has been educational for you.

[edit on 15-9-2006 by 7th_Chakra]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join