It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Picture of Johnny Depp "Shifting"?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gemwolf
After a tongue in the cheek post on my Blog about Johnny Depps "paranormal" ability to stay young, a certain Thomas left a comment on my blog claiming that Johnny Depp is a reptoid and posted a link to a picture he presented as "proof".

The picture is a screenshot from Pirates of the Caribbean and it shows something strange going on with JD's eyes.

Link to picture

After further discussion Thomas claimed that you can see Johnny Depp "shift" several times in POTC if you watch the movie in slow motion. He further claimed that Colin Farrell is also a Reptilian, and can be seen shifting in "Alexander".

Personally I think the whole "Reptilian affair" is a hilarious joke, but I thought some ATSers might enjoy the picture and/or prove me wrong.

I'm with you gemwolf, don't believe in the reptile alien thing. I think the line on his right eye is a shadow cast by that string thing he's wearing in his hair.

Still, any picture of Johnny Depp is appreciated. :0

posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 01:26 PM
link   
If being a reptillian makes you stay young then Cliff Richard must be the reptillian king.

"Ses just a Devil woman".........................

posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Just looks like a weird angle to me-but a funny picture nonetheless. His left iris/pupil does sort of look like a cat's, but I think it's just a directional illusion.

Johnny Depp is an awesome actor.

posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 03:04 PM
link   
I had no idea that Reptillians were so hot!!! I figured with the known reptillians like Rice, Bush, Prince Charles just to name a few, the probability of one of them being a hottie was null.

I think it's just the pic, or perhaps he was wearing contacts or something.

[edit on 8-24-2006 by worldwatcher]

posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Maybe its the rum?

it's always the rum..

rum for all I declare!

posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 03:20 PM
link   
I remember hearing about strange contacts they wore in the movie, perhaps it moved around as he was filming. See below...

Johnny Depp wears contacts in the movie. But they are not for changing his eye colour or anything, they are actually darkly tinted to act like sunglasses so Depp wouldn't have to squint when they were filming in the sun.

posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 03:23 PM
link   
actually, I didn't even see any face paint, so maybe we are all being hypnotized to not see the reptilian...

Actually, I see what he means...
at the angle from the side, we see only part of the left (his right) iris
the other side we see more of, due to johnny looking at something fairly close, that requires him to only slightly cross his eyes (probably a person off to the side about 3-6 feet away)

we are seeing as much of the iris as we would normally see in this angle...

no big mystery...
that was fun gemmy... got anymore?

[edit on 24-8-2006 by LazarusTheLong]

posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Love

Originally posted by jritzmann
Depp had eyes painted on his face and eyelids for the cannibal scenes.

Exactly j-ritz, his left eye is closed (w/eye painted on his eyelid) and his right eye is open.

Peace

I totaly agree it's the scene from the film where "captain " Jack becomes a God to the islanders

posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZoooMer
Not too credible considering this is a pic from a movie.

The reptillian thing is probably just a publicity stunt by David Icke. All of his research is great, but the reptillian thing seems to be just a marketing technique. A good one, at that.

There are a lot of really bizare people that claim to be an animal inside a human body. These people go on and on about how they feel their "true form" is a dragon, dolphin, cat...whatever.

I think they just can't accept the fact that they are a human, abiet a disapointing human at that.

I belive the same is going on with the reptilian thing. People want so badly to belive that they aren't themselves that they'll go along with other people that claim to know, see, or be humanoid reptiles.

It helps them justify the way they feel about themselves.

posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Johnny Depp is a human. So is George Bush and so is nearly everyone else on the Earth.

Why do people so eagerly want to assume "those" people are extraterrestrials. The most like people to be extraterrestrials are those that you least expect like a catholic church member, a newspaper boy, a low rank Naval Officer, or an everyday college professor.

posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trancer

Originally posted by Dr Love

Originally posted by jritzmann
Depp had eyes painted on his face and eyelids for the cannibal scenes.

Exactly j-ritz, his left eye is closed (w/eye painted on his eyelid) and his right eye is open.

Peace

I totaly agree it's the scene from the film where "captain " Jack becomes a God to the islanders

The scene in which he becomes a god includes him wearing a series of other eyes which apparently have disapeered from the photo when he "shifted". Not supporting the Reptilian claim but just pointing out it was from a different film or scene.

[edit on 24-8-2006 by Propaganda]

[edit on 24-8-2006 by Propaganda]

posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 07:37 PM
link   
He's just crossed eyed and under drugs

posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Im sorry but I think that is a stretch. He is not a reptillian.

posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Hmmm, see I don't care if he's Reptilian, Grey or even American - I still would have a go on him...and for all intents and purpose i'm straight

He is a very pretty man....

[edit on 24/8/2006 by JebusSaves]

posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 09:58 PM
link   
This is possibly one of the most bizaare threads here.

Well, if this means reptilian, than we need to investigate Patrick Stewart. He doesn't seem to age.

Seriously though I know that some people are able to move one eye independantly of the other.

[edit on 8/24/2006 by Kacen]

posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 10:04 PM
link   
you guys need to get out of your mothers basement and get a girlfriend, and a job, AND A CLUE!

posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Propaganda
The scene in which he becomes a god includes him wearing a series of other eyes which apparently have disapeered from the photo when he "shifted". Not supporting the Reptilian claim but just pointing out it was from a different film or scene.

im sorry, that confuses me. one eye was open so you wouldnt SEE the eye painted on it. the other one was closed (the cat eye) so you DID see the eye painted on it...so ya, that's why this pic is from that scene.

i agree that it was from DMC and the cannibal scene.

[edit on 8/24/2006 by evanostrand]

posted on Aug, 25 2006 @ 12:58 AM
link   
Please close this discussion, now

Jhonny is not a reptillian, theres no such thing. And if you say so please PROVE IT.
I don't think you can, Gotcha!

Anyway people tryin to determine whats up with his eye in movie is just waste of intellect, go ponder on some important please, im anxious to hear your opinoins.

So please im not tryin to stir any trouble, but don't take this thread seriously, don't waste your precious IQs. Jhonny depp is a human,
Cept when he "swfts" into edward scizzor hands.
NO.

posted on Aug, 25 2006 @ 01:14 AM
link   
I'm glad to see that I'm not the only one that thinks it's a bit nuts!

Originally posted by Dough Boy
Could you get 'Thomas' to give you a time-frame for when he/she/it took the screen shot? I'd like to have a look from off my own TV. I'm a sucker for all this stuff!

Well, I wouldn't mind, but the problem is that Thomas isn't speaking to me anymore. He's angry with me because I made fun of his Reptilian believes and because I may have insinuated that he's a bit... err ... crazy? (You may want to read through the whole thing to see what I mean...)

He did however give us a clue:

Watch POTC in slow motion... [SNIP] ... Depp shifted repeatedly in the scene where Keira Knightly was unconcious.

So, as far as I understand it the screenshot is NOT from Pirates of the Caribbean 2, but from the first one. (Otherwise we would have seen the rest of the eyes painted on his cheek...)

Originally posted by LazarusTheLong
no big mystery...
that was fun gemmy... got anymore?

I wish I did, but I think I scared off all Reptoid believers indefinitely... I just can't take them seriously... And I've tried, really I have!

posted on Aug, 25 2006 @ 02:33 AM
link   
I cant belive the amount of replys on this post, i think nearly everybody here agrees...johnny depp is not a reptile, but it does look like a nice effect lol

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join