It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WW3 - The Middle East

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 02:23 AM
link   
Hezzbolah "captures" 3 Isreali soldiers, leading Isreal to engage in a month long bombardment of Lebbanon. The Middle East is more then ever a potential war zone. This was forseen over 100 years ago by mason Albert Pike. "WW3 will be formed so political zionisim (Isreal) and Islam mutally destroy each other" This is happening. More countries are soon going to be involed as part of a deployed multinational force. Also N. Korea may be involved somewhere.

posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 02:39 AM
link   
The main players are obvious: The US, Brittain, and Isreal are agaist Islam, "terrorisim" Syria, Iran, Hezbollah, and as in another thread, possibly Russia. As in all large wars, propaganda is the main tool of warfare. The first casulty of war is the truth. Every news company in America spews the same things all the time, and hides the truth in a smokescreen of gossip and unnesassry stories, such as the Karr case. The govm. keeps lying to the American public, putting them at greater risk everyday.

posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 02:50 AM
link   
Americas army is strecthed thin, even right now. They are calling up all reservists, even allowing people up to the age of 40. It is likely large scale recruintment or a draft may soon happen.A large terrorist attack in NA or England may soon take place. Things are soon going to escalate much further. We could be at war with Iran by 2007.

[edit on 24-8-2006 by maj039]

posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 03:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by maj039
Hezzbolah "captures" 3 Isreali soldiers, leading Isreal to engage in a month long bombardment of Lebbanon. The Middle East is more then ever a potential war zone. This was forseen over 100 years ago by mason Albert Pike. "WW3 will be formed so political zionisim (Isreal) and pb]Islam mutally destroy each other" This is happening. More countries are soon going to be involed as part of a deployed multinational force. Also N. Korea may be involved somewhere.

tp destroy islam which is a faith all 1.3+ billion people would have to be killed around the globe (the middle east only has a fraction of muslims)
so what you just said is kind of stupid (no offence)

posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Syria has announced that they do not want internation troops on their border (as these would be infiltrated by special forces). Iran is stalling on the Nuke issue.

Iraq sits BETWEEN syria and Iran. Israel has positioned itself next to Syria.

Talk to any fireman or police officer in Jersey City or New York City and what they want is Osama bin Laden captured or dead. History will judge this adminstration on that fact.

I don't know if a regional war will be WW3, but yes, a regional war is coming.

And there is much disinformation being spread in the US media to make people believe it isn't going to happen. I'm privy to one very conscpicous example from this past week.

I don't know whether there will be war with Syria and Iran but I'm about 50/50 right now. There are 3 reasons for us to do so and the public only knows about 2 of them.

[edit on 24-8-2006 by Ectoterrestrial]

posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ectoterrestrial

I don't know if a regional war will be WW3, but yes, a regional war is coming.

And there is much disinformation being spread in the US media to make people believe it isn't going to happen. I'm privy to one very conscpicous example from this past week.

Hi Eco I find your comments interesting but I ask you,If there is going to be a middle eastern war involving the US ,Why would they deny it was going to happen?
If this was the case they would look pretty stupid if they were in a war they said would never happen.

Imo I think there could be a war but lets hope it can be avoided.

posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Thanks Kuhl,

Thats what I keep mulling over, so I agree with you. I think it might be an element of strategic suprise. But if that is what it is they need to find a better way to inform the public without tipping their cards.

But see, here's the thing. I might just be too optimistic about my country, or I might not understand the costs of a regional war.

I mean, a regional war would kill hundreds of thousands of civilians, without a question. Those people, no matter how much they cheer when babies in the US die, they just don't deserve to get killed for their ignorance. No one does.

Only someone like Osama bin Laden kills people for their ignorance. (That is, the ignronance of the fat oil US and its plebes ignorant of the reality of others in the middle east). Suffering creates wisdom , but some forms of suffering are nothing but a crime.

The question is, is it worth killing hundreds of thousands of civilians if you had a third good reason to invade Syria and Iran? I don't think so. But maybe so.. I mean, civlizations decay and sometimes you have to fight to keep them from decaying too far.

And we have a tough situation with the Muslim World because so much of their populous is (1) young (2) repressed and (3) fully aware of US anti-symmetric moral values placed upon them through our foreign policy.

So, will there be a war in the next 12 months? Information tells me so, but maybe there is a different plan. Or maybe our governement will not accept the loss of life in the middle east, or maybe our government is corrupt beyond justificaiton. Or maybe the tactical failures in our current operations will deter action. Or maybe we have more sf in iran and syria's anti air defenses than I think, I donno. But I will find out this year.

The more I think about it, the more I think they might wait to reveal point 3 until they need a reason to motivate the US public for another war. If they do that, and that is the reason for keeping the public uninformed, then we have truly reached the Macheaveli's paradise, or (however yhou spell his name.)

And actually, now that I think about it, they might use it as an "October suprise" during the upcoming election.

new topics

top topics

join