It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What did God say to you when He First Spoke to you?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2006 @ 09:26 PM
link   
I have never talked with the Creator Source as far as I know, (I probably have but just havent realized it), but I have talked with my angels and Mother Earth.

For those who dont know, Mother Earth is a living, conscious being. Just like everything else, she has a soul essence that is capable of retaining experience. She is much much much more evolved than us, you can rest assured, but nonetheless, she is our mother, and she has given us a home, food, clothing, everything we have ever needed....people should really show more respect to her, and thank her for all she has done.

She told me that she is going thru some major changes right now, and she is holding back to keep the loss of life and disruption of society to a bare minimum. She cant hold out too much longer...

She told me she needs all of our love and light right now, but more importantly, she told me I must speak my truth to all, for even if they dont believe or worse attack me, I would still have planted the seed of truth in their minds which would sprout when they are ready. She is very wise indeed.

I have also talked with my "guardian angels", the beings who are overseeing my life (we all have them). When I was in the deepest of darkness, and I had no hope, no faith, when I was literally sitting in my bed crying, trying to make sense of it all, wondering "why me?", when it was my time to take a good hard look at myself, my spirituality, my life, my situation....and the situation of the world in general...my angels were there, and they told me something I will never forget. I remember it clear as day..... "Fear not, great child of Light. No matter what happens, no matter where you go, no matter what you do, you can always count on one thing: yourself. You have gone thru the depths of poverty, of every type, you have gone thru so much negativity in your short time here on Earth, but you have always pulled thru, and you have always come out bigger and better than ever. Never forget: you are the only person who can create the type of life you want. And always remember: we love you, and we will be here to guide you on whatever path you choose." Truly empowering words, and they were so right!

I converse with my higher self all the time. Alot of the time, when you are reading my posts, it is my higher self writing them. Not all the time, but often enough.

I am looking forward to the day when I can truly converse with the great I AM, the great All There Is. What we humans call "God".

No I am not crazy, this isnt some gag, this is me awakening to my spirituality, and until we all start doing this, we are gonna continue living in a world of doubt, fear, war, poverty, disease, depression, guilt, suffering, misery in all its forms.

[edit on 31-8-2006 by AscendedMaster]

posted on Aug, 31 2006 @ 09:31 PM
link   
When I was 17, I was in the middle of a deep walking meditation and asked "What should I do with my life?" and I heard the distinct answer inside my head "Whatever makes you happiest".

I've followed this advice, and had a pretty interesting life since then. *wink*

[edit on 31-8-2006 by GENERAL EYES]

posted on Aug, 31 2006 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by AscendedMaster
she is our mother,

Do you mean by this, that from the "ooze" that existed "billions" of years ago evolution began?

posted on Sep, 1 2006 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by dbrandt

Originally posted by shihulud
Even during biblical times gods information to anyone was B$ and not really helpful or sometimes a complete lie. There is never any real impart of credible information -

My first question is have you read the Bible?

Yep some of it, when I need to abuse believers

Here is one verse from the Bible, Proverbs 15:1 A soft answer turneth away wrath: but grievous words stir up anger.

Meaning- if 2 people are in a verbal fight and one person stops, and doesn't continue to add to the argument, then the anger of the other person will begin to subside. If both sides each take their turns yelling back and forth the fight will continue and get bigger and will increase in the level of intensity....
....Now suppose you do all that you should to end the fight, and the other person still is being mean to you, once again you will have to be the bigger person and accept that fact, keep your mouth shut and move on.

All of that comes from one verse in the Bible, so don't tell me God doesn't have anything useful to say, of course He does. The question is do we want to hear what He is saying.
:bash::bash:

PRO 26:4 Answer not a fool according to his folly, lest thou also be like unto him.

PRO 26:5 Answer a fool according to his folly, lest he be wise in his own conceit.

G

Originally posted by GreatTech
shihulud, do you hold anything Sacred? What do you worship? Remember that humility is a virtue.

I am praying for you and May God Bless You!!!

Well I hold a few things sacred in a way but I do not worship anything. Dont see the need to. Thanks for praying but I really dont think it will do any good.

G

[edit on 1-9-2006 by shihulud]

posted on Sep, 3 2006 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by shihulud
Yep some of it, when I need to abuse believers
PRO 26:4 Answer not a fool according to his folly, lest thou also be like unto him.

PRO 26:5 Answer a fool according to his folly, lest he be wise in his own conceit.

[edit on 1-9-2006 by shihulud]

It would be great if you read all of it.

Proverbs 26:4
If someone is talking foolishly about a subject or talking about a subject that is foolish, don't answer him/her with a foolish answer or you will not gain anything plus you will be talking just like them, foolishly. Also there is a matter of timing when giving answers. So if someone says something foolishly, it may be better to wait until another time to give an answer.

Proverbs 26:5
If someone is speaking foolishly you should give the correct opinion and assessment to His answer. But do it out of knowledge on the subject so that your answer will refute the foolishness just spoken. Also timing is important here also.

posted on Sep, 3 2006 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by dbrandt

It would be great if you read all of it.

No doubt it would, but just cannot get my head around plot and the characters are a bit plastic.

Christianity really holds no interest for me, although it does have its benefits as a guidance tool but as a historical truth it smacks of B$. And the thought of anyone attributing voices/feelings to this christian god is just nonsensical.

G

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join