It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What did God say to you when He First Spoke to you?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 02:03 AM
link   
When He first spoke to me He said: "I am God". When I then asked Him, "who created you"? He said, "I AM". What did God say to you when you first spoke with HIM?

posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 04:38 AM
link   
When he first spoke to me, he said "Ben, I am going to kill you if you don't do what I say"

Then after understanding him better, he said "Ben, I am not only going to keep you from death, but I am going to extend it to your friends."

I just hope the woman doesn't fight it too much.

posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Ben91069, excellent statement. I admire your virtuousness in helping others to attain or increase in FAITH!!!

posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 11:38 PM
link   
I've yet to hear any voices.

posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Lysergic, do you think that George Walker Bush, the President of the United States of America, hears voices? Check out the following two websites:

www.economist.com/world/na/displayStory.cfm?story_id=3502861 - Similar pages

and

www.bbc.co.uk/pressoffice/pressreleases/stories/2005/10_october/06/bush.shtml

Many prophets have "heard voices".

posted on Aug, 25 2006 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Bush hears voices all right - coming from his hidden ear piece from his hired speech writer sitting inside a hidden room - hence the time lag between questions....

pauses......

and then he stammers...the...his...my..we.. It the answers to iraq is free the people you understand me...

posted on Aug, 25 2006 @ 12:16 AM
link   
The first time I heard God's voice was when I found myself struggling in my faith because of many and sundry personal and family tragedies and I cried out to God and asked,"why"?God replied, " because I love you" and then He said, "trust in Me, not in your ability to cope, I will never desert you." He never has and I know He never will.

posted on Aug, 25 2006 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Stormrider, excellent reply!!!

posted on Aug, 25 2006 @ 01:59 AM
link   

What did God say to you when He First Spoke to you?

I needed the truth. And, would give all but my soul to witness it.

I searched, and searched, and went to where i had never been. I went to the core of myself, myself as the observer, to see what was wrong with me. There had to be something wrong with me as the observer. I could hold one indisputable fact in my left hand. And, i could hold one indisputable fact in my right hand. Both were true, fact, and iriffutable. But when joined together, they were not true, they could not be. So, i logically deduced, there must be something wrong with me, the observer.

And after the trials. Clear as day. I literally heard the voice of a boy say "Thank You".

Those were the first words i heard. "Thank You."

And i asked: "What happened?"

And the reply was: "I was there. I existed. I am Truth. I am the original observer of all that is Truth. And, i was alone. I needed to create something pure to keep me company. I needed to create from the void that was. A choice was made to create something powerful enough as to never be defeated by anything, and to be my companion. The first creation was LOVE. I was ignorant that Love would require an opposite for balance, and to continue to exist. Love's opposite that came unto existance was FEAR. I being truth, and everything else being Truth as well, how could i acknowledge and comprehend FEAR? I can be Truth loving Love. I can be Truth loving Fear. I cannot be Truth fearing Truth. I can not be Truth fearing Love. How could i know fear? I am the original observer. I am the original measurer of Truth. I am Truth. You know Fear by numerous hidden names. But i ensured the word would tell you, it is there in his name:

Look I Fear = Luc i fer.
and also ...
Loose i Fear.

Even every messenger i sent started with the truth of the message. Every Angel i sent to my faithful has told you my word: "Be not Afraid."

You probably even believe Fear is not the opposite of Love. Perhaps you believe Hate is the opposite of love. But, yet you can not justify your hate of someone without first feeling afraid that that which you hate has the potential to take something or someone you love away from you."

Why do i refuse to eleviate Fear all together? I will not loose Love.

I know Fear is the cause for all that seperates. I know fear is the cause of all that creates boundries. I know fear is the stem of all percieved negativity. But, you must find this for yourself, or you will not believe it.

When Love was created, Truth could not fear, therefore could not know Fear with empathy without loving it. But, Fear hated Truth for having to be seperated from it by Love. Fear became hatefull and jealous of Love for being at Truths side."

To tell you the truth, from my perspective, i am still getting the answer to my question, as are we all.

[edit on 25-8-2006 by Esoteric Teacher]

posted on Aug, 25 2006 @ 02:16 AM
link   
Esoteric Teacher, do you believe in God, Jesus Christ, and/or the Holy Spirit. Please expalin your belief or unbelief in a Oneness Worship, Partial Worship, or Entire Worship of the Holy Trinity.

Do you believe God always hides us from the Truth?

posted on Aug, 25 2006 @ 03:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by GreatTech
Esoteric Teacher, do you believe in God, Jesus Christ, and/or the Holy Spirit.

YES

Please expalin your belief or unbelief in a Oneness Worship, Partial Worship, or Entire Worship of the Holy Trinity.

The words in your statement above could be interpretted differents ways. I will say that i do not see how anything that does exist can be seperate from, or outside God's dominion.

Do you believe God always hides us from the Truth?

I believe God permits for the barrier that prevents us from knowing the truth. Free will is one of the tools that makes the truth available to us. There is no need for God to hide the Truth from us, unless it is for our own sake. I think it is our perception that prevents individuals from acknowledgind, or comprehending their own truth.

How can one percieve and comprehend anything without some measure of knowing one's self, and how one observes one's own experiences?

There is no need to hide us from the truth.

Why would God want us to fear the truth?

For me "God" and "Truth" are one in the same. And, i prefer the term "Truth" over the term "God", only because the word "God" means so many things to so many people, whereas the word "Truth" is more generally accepted, and less offensive to the non-believers.

Any religion, or faith base, or belief system that invokes peoples' fear and hate, only perpetuate the resistance of knowing the Truth.

Why would "God" want us to fear him? Why preach such a thing?

Fear is the opposite of Love. And, most certainly God prefers to be loved, rather than feared. Fear seperates us from God.

However, Greatech, your thread about the physicality, is close to the source of humanitys' biggest drawback, our greatest opstical.

our physical message encoded into the very core of our dna, the instinct encoded into each and every cell that comprises us:

Self-Preserve

Means what?

Self = Me, Me, Me
Pre = Before
Serve = To serve, aid, help, teach, lead, choose to put another before yourself without reservation or alterior motive.

What are the ramifications of having a mind that operates in accordance with "The Law of Association" which means we can only accept/learn new information if it can attach to existing pre-accepted truths. For instance: We learn to count to 10 in kindergarden first, we do not begin with mathmatice, algebra, geometry, or trigonometry first. First we must accept certain things as truth beforehand.

Now if all we witness and experience consciously through our senses must be able to attach itself to pre-existing truths ..... What was our first truth?

Self Preservation

i.e. "I am self before i serve".

We were broken observers from the start. We usually can only measure/judge everything by only a limited standard of comparison.

Everything we witness and experience immediatley becomes these series of questions:

"How can this benefit me, and the things i love, care for, and hold reverence for?"

"How can this be detrimental to the things i love, care for, and hold reverence for?"

Perhaps the truth is not the answer supplied by either question.

[edit on 25-8-2006 by Esoteric Teacher]

posted on Aug, 25 2006 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Esoteric Teacher, you are very smart. I agree with you on certain things, but disagree on other things.

A subset of what I agree on: I believe in God, Jesus Christ, and the Holy Spirit; they are wonderful when you discover them. I agree that God is "Truth"; the vastness of Spiritual Connection and the vastness of the Universe prove it each day.

A subset of what I disagree on: instead of God being called "Truth" in a worldwide language, wouldn't "LOVE" be the best name for God in all languages? God, to me, is not the "Original Observer", but the "Always Observer". There is no origin of God, who was, is, and will always be.

posted on Aug, 26 2006 @ 02:23 AM
link   

Esoteric Teacher, you are very smart.

Sometimes, yes, mostly though i'm still learning.

I agree with you on certain things, but disagree on other things.

As is your right, and i take no offense. I'll be honest, sometimes i introduce certain ideas to see what others' reactions may be, or merely how they think about a certain concept.

posted on Aug, 26 2006 @ 03:08 AM
link   

Many prophets have "heard voices".

So do psychopaths and schizophrenics.

To say you hear a voice speaking to you isn't saying much for rationality.

Misfit

posted on Aug, 26 2006 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Misfit, do you think Jesus Christ is/was a psychopath and/or schizophrenic? He is quoted in the Holy Bible many times as hearing the voice of God. God worked through Jesus Christ perfectly as you would expect because Jesus Christ is the Son of God!!!

Merry Christmas and Happy Easter!!!

posted on Aug, 27 2006 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Misfit, do you think Jesus Christ is/was a psychopath and/or schizophrenic?

It's not certain, outside of Christianity (of all its variations), that the man ever existed. A yes or no answer to your question takes faith that he did ....... I have no faith in Christianity or anything to do with it.

Misfit

posted on Aug, 27 2006 @ 01:11 PM
link   
God has never spoke to me, but how do you know that it was god that spoke to you? Just because you say so or the voice said so doesn't make it true. Maybe your all going mad or its just you wanting to believe your own voice in your head.
After all we all have two hemispheres in our brains maybe one is talking to the other and we interpret that as speaking to god.

G

posted on Aug, 27 2006 @ 06:46 PM
link   
I would say it was to receive Christ as Savior for the forgiveness of sin.

posted on Aug, 27 2006 @ 09:23 PM
link   
hearing voices in your head is a symptom of schizophrenia. Sorry, but its true. If I started hearing voices, I wouldnt just assume it was one deity or another. Paxil may help it stop, but Im no medical expert here.

I knew a guy in high school who was hearing voices like that, and a couple of years later he cut off his nipples with a pair of toenail clippers.

For your own sanity, either get on some meds or either at least 'convince' yourself that you dont hear these voices.

Its for your own good. You will thank me later.

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 05:09 AM
link   
DjNothing, you must mean that Jesus Christ, Moses, and all the prophets heard voices!!! Please do not tell me that you can create a Universe, Galaxies, Solar Systems, Cells, and subatomic particles!!! There is something out there, God, who can create way beyond we ever imagined!!!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join