It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Think Inside The Box

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 11:02 PM
link   
instead of thinking outside the box as to what the next major attack on america will
be, we should think inside the box. think of something al qaida has already tried before.

they are known to attack the same target more then once....WTC

they are also known to try the same tactics more then once . take the liquid bomb plot for example.
first attempt....
en.wikipedia.org...
second attempt....
www.abovetopsecret.com...

they have also used the same tactic simultaneously, its like their hallmark. here is an example. the 1998 attacks in tanzania and kenya
en.wikipedia.org...

what im saying is this. instead of thinking of something they havent tried already,like a nuke attack or bio attack.Lets think of something they have tried already. then lets ask ourselves if we are prepared for such an attack.

here is a scenario i think is possible in america and it would make 9/11 look like a small feat.

remember the thwarted chemical bomb attack planned in jordan?
if you dont here is a link....
news.bbc.co.uk...

that attack would have killed an estimated 20000 or more. scary. considering al qaida likes to attack multiple targets at once. that number could easily reach 40000 or more , if they hit several targets.

every major american city is loaded with potential targets to masacre enormous amouts of people. here are some "soft target " examples.
en.wikipedia.org...
www.destination360.com...

you get the idea. imagine the death and fear that could be created in america with one al qaida chemical bomb going off. imagine two or more. the only way i could see us stopping an attack as such would be through intelligence. im hoping our goverment has already thought of such . for some reason i dont recall ever reading or hearing about such an attack being possible in america. its like were not even thinking its possible here .
i hope we are watching out for such an attack because al qaida likes to repeat attacks and simply because their first attempt failed, they wont think twice about trying again and again.
do you think this is possible in america?
what do you think al qaida could have planned for us next?
think inside the box because its easier then thinking outside of the box.
it would be nice to know what is most likely going to happen next , because knowing is half the battle.

[edit on 23-8-2006 by elitegamer23]

posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by elitegamer23
instead of thinking outside the box as to what the next major attack on america will
be, we should think inside the box. think of something al qaida has already tried before.

Persistent bastards

Think planes. They like planes. I'll bet they attack some planes next time. We better guard our planes.

news.bbc.co.uk...

that attack would have killed an estimated 20000 or more.

What if they put a chemical bomb on a plane and blow it up over a city?

Ya we better guard our planes.

[edit on 24-8-2006 by In nothing we trust]

posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 01:51 AM
link   
How would they do something with a plane with all the securities mesures? If they do something it won't be with planes. Or it's the government this time again.

Nuke or bomb. Dallas or San Francisco.

posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo
Nuke or bomb. Dallas or San Francisco.

Longbeach or Galvistan

Both major ports. They could cripple the economy.

posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 05:43 AM
link   
yeah a nuke in a major american city would hurt bad. al qaida has never used a nuke though. i want you to think of what they have tried. chemicals on a plane is a good thought. even a cessna would get the deed accomplished and we know al qaida loves planes. it would be easier and cheaper to simple use a truck bomb for such a chemical attack though.

dont think nukes people. think something along the lines of a subway plot. al qaida has been there several times. i could see them bringing it here. we all know that , and our goverment is very afraid of such. how many times has subway security been raised?

how safe are we from a cole type attack on multiple cruise ships. think inside the box.

i think something will happen before the elections because if the dems take control of the house and senate, bush would have a major headache on his hands. maybe possible impeachment.

if u look at a cnn poll, out of 100000 votes, 89% though OSAMA was ready to attack america again. we are ready TO BELIEVE any attack will be from al qaida. scares me! esp since karl rove likes to use terrorism as the major issue to get republicans in office. i must go to work, peace out.

posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 06:00 AM
link   
I'm more inclined to believe that they would hit multiple refinery cities along the gulf, as well as some off shore stations. Think of what that would do to our economy.

posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 06:18 AM
link   
I think the possibilities are endless.

So many targets across the USA could cause an impact to human life & economy.

I think the multiple attacks simultaneously would be the most likely. As I said on here before, odds of success are better when carried out in numbers.

Scenario:

10 attempts across the country, only 2 are successful.

Are the 8 that didn't make it going to have much bearing on the outcome of the 2 that were successful. I don't think so.

A terrorist attack will have still occurred, loss of life may not be as great if all were successful, but the outcome will be the same.

More fear across the nation, more economy issues, more spending on security, etc.

posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 09:32 AM
link   
How safe are our shopping malls. I saw that in invasion USA with chuck norris. These cuban terrorists drove through a mall in a pickup and opened fire with machine guns.

As a nation of consumers we should be terrified that they'll hit the malls. What if people are too afraid to go shopping anymore?

posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 03:21 PM
link   
multiple suicide bombings in american malls, would devastate our economy. remember how long americans were paranoid and fearful after 9/11. im just waiting for the day when we see people strapped with bomb vest tearing a hole in the american psyche.

would this be bigger then 9/11 ? i dont really think so. al qaida has promised the next attack would be huge. bigger then 9/11 .

i could see major attacks on the refineries . this would cripple the american economy and raise the cost of everything through inflation. higher gas prices = higher everything. i also believe al qaida wants major loss of life and im not sure how this would be accomplished through an attack on the refineries. our economy is deffinitly a target though. maybe they would package such an attack with something else aimed at causing human loss. kinda like the pentagon /wtc attack. one seemed to hit our economy and cause huge loss of life, and the other seemed very political. maybe you could put the refinery attack with the mall attack and i could see al qaida hitting their goals.

how guarded are these refineries? remember when al qaida attempted to shoot their way into a guarder structure to use a bomb. here i found something about it.....
www.c4i.org...
this is from the link above.

The 12 May 2003 midnight attacks on three housing complexes in Saudi Arabia displayed greater sophistication. In these synchronized operations, al Qaeda operatives dressed as Saudi National Guardsmen and driving vehicles typically used by Guardsmen approached security personnel manning the entrances at the compounds. When asked for identification, the terrorists engaged the security personnel with automatic rifles, opened the gates and drove explosives-laden vehicles through, detonating their bombs well inside the complexes.(4)

The al Qaeda attack on a gated housing community in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, on 9 November 2003 combined diversion and deception. The diversion was an initial assault by gunmen who advanced and fired on Saudi guards. Then, terrorists dressed as police officers, driving in what resembled a police vehicle, approached the gates and claimed to be reinforcements sent to combat the attack. Once inside the compound, the terrorists detonated their car bomb.(5)

that is something al qaida has attempted and i could see it being part of their future attempt.
everyone thinks we will be hit again. its just a matter of time. lets try and find our biggest weaknesses . i must go pick my kid up from preschool, peace out all.

ps to mods, ill figure out how to show what im taking from external sources so its not so sloppy.

[edit on 24-8-2006 by elitegamer23]

[edit on 24-8-2006 by elitegamer23]

posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 05:18 PM
link   
how could we combat the above scenario. well first off vigilance from the american people is vital in this war on terror and preventing or stopping another terrible attack.
if you see anyone, white, black, arab, mexican, asian, ect ect taking photos of the grounds of a refinery, well contact the local police asap. also it would be helpful if we fought back with photos of our own. take pictures of anyone u deem to be suspicious. then report to your local police with them. have them checked out and find out what their motives are. the same would go with anyone taking out of place phots of a shopping mall. intelligence is vital to the enemy and any attack they are plotting would involve surveillance.

what would happen if a band of armed terrorist attacked a packed shopping mall. massive death and carnage. what could we do? americans really dont have a fight back mentallity because they value their lives more then anything, but if 4 terrorist walk into a crowded shopping mall and start unloading, we would have to mass attack back. imagine 100+ people rushing someone with an ak. the attacker would become the attacked. people would die and it would be ugly, but i believe there would be less casualties. it would have to be a flight 93 type responce. too bad this just wouldnt happen! all i can say is id rather die trying to stop a terrorist from killing myself, my loved ones, and many innocent people, then die running with a bullet in my back.

once the enemy realize they have an army of 250 million in america, they would be as afraid of us, as we are of them. vigilance is key in this war, and its key to stopping any future attack. look how flight 93 was kept from being used for its purpose. i must go, i have a 5 year old who demands 110% of my attention. peace out.

posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Terrorists might go postal.

They could go into our fastfood resturaunts, our high schools, our inner city neighborhoods and our workplaces with guns and start shooting people at random

Oh wait we already do that to ourselves. That wouldn't really be all that different from what happens on a daily basis anyways.

Nevermind.

posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 07:31 PM
link   
well lets hope the day the terrorist decide to enter our schools and workplaces is the same day some american goes postal. maybe they can just off each other , and everyone else can be happy.

i do find the war on terrorism funny. we lost 3000 on 9/11, but we lose how many to smoking, drunk driving , cancer, homicide, ect ect. where is the passion to fight all the other social ills. im out for now, laters.

posted on Aug, 25 2006 @ 10:54 AM
link   
A dirty bomb is the most damaging thing they could do to the people, and it would be very easy for middle east terrorist to access the materials. But the whole point of terrorism is to get free media coverage, and a dirty bomb could be easily covered-up in the press, it would not effectively meet the terrorists needs. THey need something that is dramatic, immediate and undenialble.

posted on Aug, 25 2006 @ 11:58 AM
link   
They start doing multiple attacks and the arab population in this country won't be safe. You think the lynchings of blacks down south was bad. You would have that times ten. No arab would be safe in this country.

posted on Aug, 25 2006 @ 03:35 PM
link   
I doubt there will be another attack; and even if there was, what would be the solution? More draconian laws? More totalitarianism? More war?

That is what we have done since 9/11 and look were its gotten us. We fighting 2 unwinnable wars on 2 fronts.

What a perfect script. You have a war that could last "100 years" according to Cheney, a war "that probably wont be won in our lifetime" against a shadowy enemy of terrorists (which of course is government controlled); an enemy that you can never catch, and who seem to get stronger the more you fight them; all so you can kill, and make profit from the defense companies you own. Think about it. Does the US make more money if they are in Iraq for 1 year, or 10 or even 100 years? Think about it!

Its true, theres way more terrorism nowadays than there was since 9\11. Suicide bombers plus US/Israel military aggression equals more terrorism.

You fight anger with anger, and you fight war with war....oh great, now we have twice the anger and twice the war, my arent we making progress!

Fact is, the War on Terror is failing. There is more terror now than there was before. Thats is a fact. Even the US Military Generals admit that now, its not debatable. The war on terror is failing.

But of course its not. The War OF Terrorism is succeeding greatly. Thats exactly what the plan is simply because the government gets what it wants.

The US government is probably the most powerful governing body in human history. They have the most powerful military, they have trillions and trillions of dollars at their disposal, they have all the latest technology that we know of, and god knows what else that we dont know of....they can do what they want.

In WW2, Hitler was at the height of power, he conquered Europe, he had the largest standing army, the largest navy, troops that were completely loyal to him; but the US government wanted to take him down, and thats exactly what they did. America joined the war, and within 2 years it was over. Why? Because the government gets what it wants.

They were able to do that 65 years ago, but all of sudden, NOW (with all the advancement), they cant seem to do anything about the drugs and crime on the streets, they cant seem to do anything about the terrorists, they cant seem to catch the supposed mastermind of the 9/11 attacks (in fact, theyve STOPPED looking for him), they cant do anything about the low and dropping test scores, they cant do anything about homelessness, or unemployment, or poverty.

Even though you and I both know very well, that if you were to skip paying your income tax for even one year, or they ask you to do something for them....you can go to the amazon jungles, you can go to the north pole, you can go hide in the sahara desert... but you know that no matter where you are they will find you and they will extract from you exactly what you owe them, or exactly what they have asked from you.

Why? Why does all this evil and war seem to happen? Why do bad things always happen to good people? Simple. Because the government gets what it wants. If the government didnt want it here, it wouldnt be here.

[edit on 25-8-2006 by AscendedMaster]

posted on Aug, 25 2006 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by niklaus
A dirty bomb is the most damaging thing they could do to the people, and it would be very easy for middle east terrorist to access the materials. But the whole point of terrorism is to get free media coverage, and a dirty bomb could be easily covered-up in the press, it would not effectively meet the terrorists needs. THey need something that is dramatic, immediate and undenialble.

a dirty bomb would cause mass panic and maybe riots, but it wouldnt kill that many people. mostly just the initial explosion would cause human losses. there would be less deaths then 9/11. the cancer rates would probably rise just a little in the affected area. look all around us, we are giving ourselves cancer already in so many ways a dirty bomb would increase those rates maybe just a few %. the only time ive really heard of a dirty bomb going off is when iraq tested one, and the whole jose padilla crap was just that, crap. he was never charged for anything against america .

Originally posted by steve99
They start doing multiple attacks and the arab population in this country won't be safe. You think the lynchings of blacks down south was bad. You would have that times ten. No arab would be safe in this country.

arabs really dont give a crap about other arabs. look at iraq . i think al qaida just looks at american arabs as americans/ the enemy. i do agree with you though, if we were hit hard, arabs in this country would sadly be attacked and harrassed because humans are very hateful and sometimes , alot of the time, we dont think clearly.

posted on Aug, 25 2006 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by AscendedMaster
I doubt there will be another attack; and even if there was, what would be the solution? More draconian laws? More totalitarianism? More war?

Why? Why does all this evil and war seem to happen? Why do bad things always happen to good people? Simple. Because the government gets what it wants. If the government didnt want it here, it wouldnt be here.

i do believe there will be another attack, because america is very very hated by many people and the elite want to control us, and everyone.

why does the evil happen? look all throughout human history. you have always had very few controlling many. its human nature so to say. i cant say what really happened on 9/11 , but i believe it was either a black flag operation by our goverment/ the elite. or al qaida totally planned it all themselves, but it was ignored by our goverment because it was giving them exactly what the PNAC wanted. either way, we are being lied to.

keep your minds inside the box people. what has al qaida already tried or accomplished in their war? i truly believe we will see a repeat of something, but what?

posted on Aug, 25 2006 @ 03:56 PM
link   

they are also known to try the same tactics more then once . take the liquid bomb plot for example.
first attempt....
en.wikipedia.org...
second attempt....
www.abovetopsecret.com...

they have also used the same tactic simultaneously, its like their hallmark. here is an example. the 1998 attacks in tanzania and kenya
en.wikipedia.org...

what im saying is this. instead of thinking of something they havent tried already,like a nuke attack or bio attack.Lets think of something they have tried already. then lets ask ourselves if we are prepared for such an attack.

here is a scenario i think is possible in america and it would make 9/11 look like a small feat.

news.bbc.co.uk...

that attack would have killed an estimated 20000 or more. scary. considering al qaida likes to attack multiple targets at once. that number could easily reach 40000 or more , if they hit several targets.

every major american city is loaded with potential targets to masacre enormous amouts of people. here are some "soft target " examples.
en.wikipedia.org...
www.destination360.com...

you get the idea. imagine the death and fear that could be created in america with one al qaida chemical bomb going off. imagine two or more. the only way i could see us stopping an attack as such would be through intelligence. im hoping our goverment has already thought of such . for some reason i dont recall ever reading or hearing about such an attack being possible in america. its like were not even thinking its possible here .
i hope we are watching out for such an attack because al qaida likes to repeat attacks and simply because their first attempt failed, they wont think twice about trying again and again.
do you think this is possible in america?
what do you think al qaida could have planned for us next?
think inside the box because its easier then thinking outside of the box.
it would be nice to know what is most likely going to happen next , because knowing is half the battle.

[edit on 23-8-2006 by elitegamer23]

Agreed.
I live in the uk, you can still get on to a train full of people with a massive backpack full of god knows what and you dont get searched anymore. Or a bus for that matter.

posted on Aug, 25 2006 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by thesneakiod

Agreed.
I live in the uk, you can still get on to a train full of people with a massive backpack full of god knows what and you dont get searched anymore. Or a bus for that matter.

i think the subways or bus system in america have a great chance of being hit. it has worked so well in europe . there is probably a 10-20% chance our next hit will be bus or train/subway. i also think we will see this type of attack again in europe. actually i think its long overdue for some democracy in europe. france or germany maybe. im in the middle of america so i dont really know which european countries run mass transit , but im sure its all of them.

its sad to hear you can still carry large backpacks . why not go to see through bags like they were asking passengers on the airlines after the liquid bomb scare. its much easier to see a bomb in a ziplock then get lucky and find one on a person. its just a small headache people will have to deal with in this new day and age.

the problem there is suicide vest are very easy to hide. after a few more trains being bombed, we will have those nifty xray machines that show anything, even privates. the future is going to be so intrusive . i do think its worth it if we can save peoples lives though. im sure a man with a small penis would rather be alive and embarrassed, then dead !

thanks for thinking inside the box thesneakiod. i truly think its where we need to be looking. peace out

new topics

top topics

join