It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anomalous zone in Russia - Molebka

page: 1

join
share:
MJ0

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Hi!

Over 16 years i research a strange anomalous zone in Russia named Molebka. I have a lot of photos and video UFO from this place. 2 weeks ago we returned from expedition of this place. There many strange things. Is somebody researhing anomalous zone in other countries? Would you like to talk about anomalous zones?

Regards,
MJ0

[edit on 23-8-2006 by MJ0]

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Do you have any pictures, video, documentation and such of this anomalous zone? What anomolies occur or exist in this 'zone'?

MJ0

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Yes, i have. But i don't know how to publish it here

The anomalies is:

1. Light ball (orbs)
2. UFO (sourcers, cigares)
3. Yeti (or how it in english? - showman? bigfoot?)
4. Strange voices in forest
5. Crop circles
6. Strange magnetic fields
7. Radioactive in some places
8. Strange lighting in sky and on the ground

and other anomalies.

Some years ago i talk about Molebka with Gary Hart (from Sedona) but now i lost his e-mail

Regards,
MJ0

P.S. Sorry my english

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Good!
Now coming down to brass tacks, is it something we haven't heard of or seen in vids before?

Do you have the same looooong blurrrrrred shots of UFOs or is there something more? Like close ups of these objects (which are not Photo shopped)?

We've seen light orbs in photos too. So what's new?

We've seen loooong shots of the so called Yeti too. Unless you've spoken to him, it's a non issue.

Crop Circles? Did you see how they are being made? By aliens? If so you've got me tuned!

Have you seen the source of these so called 'strange' lights and photographed it?

In a nutshell, WHATS NEW?

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Cut him a little slack at least. If he is new here he needs to know how to post his info. Little courtesy is in order.

Welcome and go to the ATS Freshman Forum to get some details on how things are done here. Good luck, you will need it here.

Have Fun

MJ0

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 11:51 PM
link   
I think first you need to see some articles for understanding what is it - Molebka

www.ufo.ural.ru...
anomalous-images.com...
www.ufoarea.com...
anomalous-images.com...
anomalous-images.com...
www.ufo.ural.ru...

[edit on 23-8-2006 by MJ0]

MJ0

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 11:53 PM
link   
PERM ANOMALOUS ZONE

Perm Anomalous Zone ( M-zone, M-s triangle ) was discovered in 1989. It is situated in Russia, Ural region, near village Molebka, approximately 280 km from Ekaterinburg, at space of 70 sq.km. It is famous for constant UFO-cases of various kinds and contacts with representatives of other civilizations. This place is said to be landing - spot of space ships, coming from other Galaxies. Nearly everyone who visited this place experienced something unknown, enigmatic, some presence of miracle forces. Nearly everyone felt there a unique comfort of soul. After first trip to M-zone people come back again. The place is highly energetic,and only positive influence on the human health has been noticed. More to this, there were cases of full recovery of the sick people without any medical treatment, traditional or not. Healthy people feel the general improvement in all spheres: physical, mental, spiritual, moral , etc. It is nessessary to mention the " moral effects " of M-zone: the drawbacks of one's character seem to disappear here, the good intentions and high feelings come to life. One's soul becomes cleaner, higher and calmer. You can almost feel yourself becoming a better man.
Also the "creative effect" of M-zone is quite noticeable: the abilities of people are sharpening there and sometimes new talents and capacities, unknown before, begin to realize themselves.
Extra-sensual people come here to refill their energetic resources and to strengthen their ability to cure sick people.
M-zone is situated in a distant region, deep province where an access is difficult thus it is sure to be ecologically pure. The nature is very picturesque there.Wonderful woods full of berries and mushrooms, beautiful river enable to combine research work and rest perfectly.
As for me and my friends, we confronted nearly every miracle in M-ZONE and have video-photo materials with UFO.

MJ0

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Our researches of the Perm Anomalous Zone

Personally I have studied UFO's for 10 years. I and my friends (IRA "Ural-UFO") research Perm Anomalous Zone ( M-Zone). M-Zone is the unique place in Russia where the appearance of different kinds of UFO's can be constantly witnessed. In 1989 I visited Perm Anomalous Zone for the first time. There I achieved a close visual and spiritual contact with the representatives of another civilization (or World). Since 1989 I spend a lot of time in M-zone. I and my group study the influence of this place upon physical and spiritual health of people.Now I absolutely sure that the world of phenomena occuring in this place is wholesome and positive. They mean good to us and the human race can improve itself with their help !
This wonderful place affects a human being by giving him and his soul Space Universal Love.

In 1991, Jacques Vallee said: "Perm Anomalous Zone is the place, where Cosmic World is continually present".

About military interest to M-zone:

The military forces once, ( 1989 ) was interested in the area, but it didn't concern the UFO's. Their concern was the level of radiation in this area and electromagnetic forces. The Russian military and most of the scientists try to explain everything unknown as results of human productive activity or natural eartheral reasons. According to their research the results proved to be absolutely normal and the military lost their interest. The mystery did not interest them.

I and my friends have been seriously researching the place mentioned above. We have seen and experienced a lot of interesting things there. Now we have archives on video and photomaterials taken in M-zone ( different which frequently appear there, etc. ) and have film about M-zone (BETACAM SP).

About people who visited M-zone:

There are no statistics on this question systematized yet, because during 8 years many people visited M-zone and watched the UFO's. In our possession there are about 100 photos (more black-&-white, than colored) which were sent or handed to us by people who had visited M-zone. We organized the systematization of material and exchange information.
We have taken into consideration only the real phenomena occuring in the area. Internal sensations and the ability of the direct contact with the Stars depend upon the human being himself and is strickly private.

MJ0

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 11:57 PM
link   
The story of the region of the Perm Anomalous Zone.

Ritual ceremonies and cults have always been prospering in the Perm province ... The book " Molebka. Page of history. " by S.A. Beljaevskih, says: " The territory of Molebka village has been inhabited by man long ago. There are reasons to suppose that people have been living in Sylva valley more than twenty thousands years ago. Presence of ancient colonies and numerous settlements confirms this theory. Not far from the mouth of Molebka river, up the stream of the Sylva river on the lofty bank, there was a place of pagan offerings of travelling deer herdsmen mansi. They were also called " voguly ". As a literary legend says, travelling North in autumn, voguly offered sacrifices to their gods, to keep the deer herd during hard winter time. Russians, who came to the Sylva's area later, called this place of a sacrifice " Molebnoye ", which means " a praying place ". In 1879, russian scientist A.E. Teplouhov wrote about the presence of cultivated or, more exactly, sacrificing places, in the Urals. Particularly, he wrote about archeological discoveries of numerous objects of cult, and traces of ritual ceremonies in the Urals, that have been taking place here during many centuries. Certainly, the geographical names of these places, sometimes identical, also confirm the theory of an ancient cult: Molebka river, Molebka village, Molebka lake, Molebka Mountain... As legends say, wizards and other cult servants chose places fore their ceremonies and sacrifices very carefully. It is possible, that in their search they relied on some knowledge and this knowledge was probably being kept from generation to generation.

GEOLOGICAL PECULIARITIES THE PLACE OF PERM ANOMALOUS ZONE

A .F. Fadeichev, the candidate of science (geology and mineralogy), Ekaterinburg.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- The acquaintance with a map of gravity anomalies, that was drawn up after local regional gravity survey, gave following results : the considered section is located in the zone of a fluent transition from positive anomalies in the West to the fields of negative scene in the East. Some curve of isolines in the latitude direction makes it possible to suppose a presence of a latitude tectonic breach. This theory, is also indirectly confirmed by the broad orientation of the valley of Molebka river, that runs into the Sylva river near the village. The plan of magnetic anomalies of a vertical constituent of a magnetic earth agent, is more interesting. The M-zone is situated directly on the latitude oriented border of its positive and negative composites. This proves possible presence of a latitude breach here. At the same time, the submeridional extent of the Sylva river in the region of Molebka village,the presence of a distinctly expressed ledge in the relief between the right and the left banks of the river, show the possibility of the presence of meridional tectonic transgression here. We can assume, that the M-zone is located on the intersection of the two tectonic structures, breaches of sublatitude and submeridional extent. The crossing line of these hypothetical breaches may actually be a subvertical channel, coming deep down the earth entrails. The mine mortars and fluids, come up this channel, creating a geo- anomalous zone.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

O.I. Syromjatnikov, ufologist,Perm.

- The Perm aerogeological detachment of a central geological party presented a map with a detailed comments to it : " In the district of Molebka village, the local anomaly with a solidity of leneaments of megafissure of 600 points and up, is discovered. These solidity anomalies appear within boundaries of a neotectonic blocs, where the intensity of erosion processes reaches the maximum point. It is well-seen on the materials of a distance survey."
This diagram shows the centers of neotectonic activity, and Molebka is in one of those centers.
L.A. Gershanok, a docent of the geophysics cathedra, put forward a hypothesis based on the facts that were obtained as a result of a lengthy practical observations. They showed, that there is so-called limestone reef in the region of anomalous zone, not so deep under the ground. The boring results showed, that the reef is shaped as a dome with a steep slopes, full of cracks. The radiation in the M-zone is 2-3 points lower than normal.

MJ0

posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 12:02 AM
link   
PHOTOS from our last expedition to Molebka (later i post more interesting photos)

www.rufors.org...

www.rufors.org...

www.rufors.org...

www.rufors.org...

www.rufors.org...

www.rufors.org...

posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by MJ0
PHOTOS from our last expedition to Molebka (later i post more interesting photos)

Good introductory pics!

I'm waiting for the 'real stuff'!
I mean the UFO and alien photos.

new topics

top topics

join