It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have just discovered John Titor

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2003 @ 04:43 PM
link   
John was a time traveler from 2036. Not sure if real or not but he was on line for 4 months [Nov - March 2000-01]. Lots of links but the easiest way to find him is a google search.
Lots of people believe he really was a time traveler, some don't
Interesting
Mophious

Just saw other post, sorry
[Edited on 2-11-2003 by Morphious]

[Edited on 2-11-2003 by Morphious]

posted on Nov, 2 2003 @ 04:44 PM
link   
heh, many people don't believe him

Check out our previous thread on that topic

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 2 2003 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Congratulations!

Using the search function on this site will put you in touch with everything that John Titor ever wrote! Some very cool stuff.

Incidentally most of the futuristic claims that John Titor made (including nuclear strikes in Florida, need for bicycle tires, Omaha becoming the new capital of the US, and more) could be found in a 1950's novel called "Alas, Babylon".

posted on Nov, 2 2003 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Does anyone remember the guy claiming to be a time traveler that is in jail for inside trading?

I think no information on him can be found before 1994, I did read this on yahoos odd news.

This was maybe 6 months ago.

posted on Nov, 2 2003 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Lysergic,

I believe you are referring to Andrew Carlssin:

The story goes that the FBI arrested Andrew Carlssin, suspicious after he turned $800 into $350 million in a few months on the stock exchange.

He then confessed to being a time traveller. Initial inquiries showed that there were no records of him before December 2002, and officials were quoted on the depth of the mystery.

And, of course, most people who stumbled across the story on the US-based Weekly World News site where it originated, would not have believed it either.

www.news.scotsman.com...

posted on Nov, 2 2003 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Ah yes that is him I got the date wrong.

What is everyones take on him?

800 into 350 millions geez...

Either it WAS inside trading or I have to say he really is a time traveler.

posted on Nov, 3 2003 @ 12:32 PM
link   
I personnaly think it's a case of insider tradding.
I thought they had proof or something, didn't the guy got arrested?

posted on Nov, 3 2003 @ 12:33 PM
link   
I say time traveler....

posted on Nov, 3 2003 @ 02:15 PM
link   
When I first read all of John Titors posts I was intruiged and disturbed by what he said. The whole 'your generation will be despised in the future' thing was freaky and highly possible seeing as we are the generation who is destroying the world and it's Ozone etc. However I just can't beleive it's true. The whole coming back for some #ty computer story doesn't add up.

posted on Nov, 3 2003 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Its Strange seeing Many soo called "Time Travelers" pop up between 2000-2003,very strange indeed.

new topics

top topics

join