It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

killing the worlds oceans.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 07:05 PM
link   
www.latimes.com...

Words fail me when i sat and read this post in the LA times. Man has done such damage to the worlds oceans that they are nearly, very nearly as they were millions of years ago. No life bar algae, jellyfish and a few micro organisms.

This is a terrible read, but it demonstrates a very terrible point about just how close life is to ending in the worlds oceans.

This is not a local problem, this is world wide. from Venice in Italy, the coasts of sweden, the beaches of japan and hawaii to the very artic oceans them sleves. life is almost dead bar the very most primitave forms of life - life that can survive in highly toxic and oxygen depleted seas.

Please read it, and pass it on to all you can.

The days of beautiful seas abudant with life are very nearly at an end. the oceans are dying, and it is all our faults.

posted on Aug, 26 2006 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Its de-evolution at a larger scale. Nature backtracking and trying ti start all over. Man will never destroy nature. Once nature is free of the human plague, she will start a new cycle of creation without us, and maybe this time, things will be right once again.

I think its a fitting punishment that the coastlines people are so quick to settle with no consequences will poison us away from them.

join