It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why not achieve Israel - Palestinian peace?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2003 @ 04:29 PM
link   
If the entire world tries really hard can�t we bring an end to Israel-Palestinian problem? Of course yes.
It makes me think some people don�t want the peace to be achieved, like you know who.
Why not we spilt Israel into two and put a buffer zone in between. That would cut off the two worlds, but at least that would stop all the fighting and innocent people dying.

posted on Nov, 2 2003 @ 04:37 PM
link   
What right does the world have in stopping Israel and Palestine from fighting each other? Allowing global interference just strengthens a one world order, so let them settle their differences independently.

posted on Nov, 2 2003 @ 04:40 PM
link   
they don't want peace, well they do, but they want peace without the arabs, how are you gonna get people to be peaceful while they are being opressed so horribly, this is a conflict that has been going on since the beginning of the jewish ppl, if they wanted peace they'd have had it long ago, it's like john lennon says everybodys' talking about Revolution, evolution, masturbation, flagellation, regulation, integrations,
meditations, United Nations, Congratulations. All we are saying is give peace a chance

everyone talks nobody does nothing, only way to do it is to become a shepard, but they mind # those people, or shoot them haha

posted on Nov, 2 2003 @ 04:56 PM
link   
they would achieve it...

there are external forces at work, and not just human elite forces gathering sums of money for the fighting...

a lot of "energy" is being "wasted" in the blood shed there, i wonder where it all goes?

posted on Nov, 2 2003 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by surfup
If the entire world tries really hard can�t we bring an end to Israel-Palestinian problem? Of course yes.
It makes me think some people don�t want the peace to be achieved, like you know who.
Why not we spilt Israel into two and put a buffer zone in between. That would cut off the two worlds, but at least that would stop all the fighting and innocent people dying.

good luck with that.
the isrealies are too stuborn to let that happen and the arabs are to ignorant to stop blowing themselves up in isrealie buses in the name of allah

[Edited on 11-2-2003 by KrazyIvan]

posted on Nov, 2 2003 @ 05:08 PM
link   
It is like how we look upon our ancestors like Romans wasting all the resources in building amphitheaters.
Our later generations are going to look upon us a fools who fought with one another while ignoring the main problem.

posted on Nov, 2 2003 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a good theme for another fall for mankind...
which i believe is happening as we speak...

posted on Nov, 2 2003 @ 06:16 PM
link   
No, it has already happenned. The day Socrates drank poison we were doomed, the day Galileo was imprisioned for telling the truth everything we fight for now is of no use.

I beginning to sound like you, Thank you I am learning something from talking to you.

posted on Nov, 2 2003 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Don't worry there will be peace soon.

Then the temple will be built.

Then the show begins.

posted on Nov, 2 2003 @ 06:50 PM
link   
peace or not, for if it is not here then things still are...

top topics

join