It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Which TV anchor for President?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Because they're considered completely fake now that it is known that Bill Clinton didn't really accomplish anything and George Bush is being derided by virtually everyone, about a fake President except with absolutely no qualms whatsoever?

Katie Couric: Still overpaid and loving it. The perky former star of the Today Show is now anchoring the CBS Evening News. Well diversified and willing to take on just about any challenge, she leads the pack in leading the United States of America.

Anderson Cooper: The new face of CNN who was on Opera twice. Tthe face of the Gen X era is definitely no foreigner to well, foreign affairs.

Bill O'Reilly: We should just let him be the Master and Commander already if only to stop his yammering. I get it, you've won the cable news wars man...

Brian Williams: The reader of some six hundred books about the subject, this serious man of action is logical all the way except for the part about appearing boring no matter what NBC does to spruce him up.

Wolf Blitzer: His show is called The Situation Room and it runs for three hours of the day and seven days a week to boot. He is the ultra adroit Desert Storm veteran of who CNN relies on as their go-to guy.

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 06:28 PM
link   
My vote would go to Bill O'Reilly!

Bill Clinton really didn't accomplish anything, except for leading us to 9/11.

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 06:36 PM
link   
I am not American, but from that list, I would vote for Katie Couric. I think its time for a woman to take charge, and I'd rather katie than Hillary Clinton or Condi Rice

Originally posted by RRconservative
My vote would go to Bill O'Reilly!.

[edit on 8/23/2006 by pstiffy]

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 07:09 PM
link   
While not on your list, I'd have to vote for the anchor of "Emeril Live".
Yup, Emeril Lagassi himself!
He has more common sense and fortitude than any president in 40 years.

P.S. Sorry, I kinda "loopholed" your term "anchor". It kinda just means "the main character", sort of. lol

posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 10:23 AM
link   
My vote is for Brit Hume

posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Stephen Colbert for life!

posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 07:04 PM
link   
All valid responses except for the Stephen Colbert one, I mean really buddy?... He is about as funny as eating sugar all by itself in lieu of desert. I personally wouldn't mind the somewhat unproven Katie Couric as the President, but not I'm not American and this interesting slice of icecream pie is brought to you by jest and pure entertainment. And oh yeah, I needed the points as such, keep dreaming I guess because that's not how the Kennedy's got to Capitol Hill. ATS for life yo!

posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 07:08 PM
link   
djohnsto77 beat me to it! I'd go with Brit Hume also! That man seems to have some serious charge! I always wish I could hear more of what he has to say.

new topics

top topics

join