It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

tsunami,

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Just wanted to make a note of a vision i had tonight,

Im crossing my fingers that its nothing,

I had what only could be explained as a Flash back., I felt and saw Palm trees under water, I had to stop myself feeling anymore as i felt like i was drowning,

Just making a note here as when i have this kind of feeling if it happenes it happens within 24 hours,

I have been wrong many times, I dont claim to have any skill, Im just telling what came to me,

I just wanted to record this somewhere,

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by asala
Just wanted to make a note of a vision i had tonight,

Im crossing my fingers that its nothing,

I had what only could be explained as a Flash back., I felt and saw Palm trees under water, I had to stop myself feeling anymore as i felt like i was drowning,

Just making a note here as when i have this kind of feeling if it happenes it happens within 24 hours,

I have been wrong many times, I dont claim to have any skill, Im just telling what came to me,

I just wanted to record this somewhere,

Are there actual palm trees where you live?

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Not at all,

I live in London, I do not think this will happen to me, but sometimes i get this when things happen elsewhere,

posted on Sep, 10 2006 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Well asala being that there was just an Earthquake in the Gulf of Mexico do you think that it might happen here in Florida? Florida has palm trees. Maybe your vision has something to do with some where almost halfway across the globe. I know this quake didn't do to much if anything but maybe, just maybe, this is the first quake in a line of many more to come. Maybe your vision, if it actually predicts anthing, is one of those delayed ones which preicts something that will happen a month later. Now I'm scaring myself. Meh don't worry to much about it. It'll start messing with your head. I just hope nothing ever does happen.

[edit on 10-9-2006 by spidy]

[edit on 10-9-2006 by spidy]

new topics

top topics

join